• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The above is easily the gheyest thing ever posted on the NBA boards and possibly in all of SportsHoopla.

2. Who the fuck hasn't been with "tswift"?

3. Until she records a song about him, he ain't close to being a "megastar."
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

just because you are jealous of Kyrie and his "game" off the court does not need you need to deny his status as a megastar.

he is the starting point guard on the NBA Champions and is the starting point guard on Gold Medal winning team USA- all within the last 4 months- is dating a popstar- and has a national ad campaign from Pepsi that is both hugely popular and the envy of most any other bball star out there outside of LeBron with nike and steph with UA.

Mega star? MEGA CERTAIN! if its "ghey" to date TSwizzle- sign me up ;)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just because you are jealous of Kyrie and his "game" off the court does not need you need to deny his status as a megastar.

he is the starting point guard on the NBA Champions and is the starting point guard on Gold Medal winning team USA- all within the last 4 months- is dating a popstar- and has a national ad campaign from Pepsi that is both hugely popular and the envy of most any other bball star out there outside of LeBron with nike and steph with UA.

Wow, just when I thought you had posted the gheyest thing possible...you top yourself.

and :lol: @Kyrie being a "megastar."

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure the only reason he was the starting PG on Team USA was because Steph AND CP3 respectfully bowed out. So "megastar"? Not so much. More like "luckystar".

<flips quarter to Madonna>

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just when I thought you had posted the gheyest thing possible...you top yourself.

and :lol: @Kyrie being a "megastar."

I think Russ is just having a go at us.

Otherwise....

th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list of mega stars in the league is very very short. Kyrie doesn't make the list

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for acknowledging I was right! ;) appreciate it

as per usual- time vindicates.

You were arguing with @Heatles84 and a few other Miami fans that it didn't look good for Bosh. It was right around the time FA broke out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were arguing with @Heatles84 and a few other Miami fans that it didn't look good for Bosh. It was right around the time FA broke out.
Again...i know reading is not your forte.

I said- and have repeatedly said over and over- that none of us know the full extent of information that is avaliable to the pertinent parties.

I have said OVER AND OVER- how I believe Bosh would not totally contradict a doctor's advice that told him he will risk irreparable harm or death if he got back on a basketball court.

I have ALWAYS maintained that Bosh's INSISTENCE to continue playing was strong evidence that he was getting credible advice that it was not only possible, but PROBABLE, that he could continue.

I was told how serious blood clots are with all kind of anecdotal "evidence" and personal stories about the seriousness of blood clots- as if anyone that can read would think otherwise.

Despite knowing how serious blood clots are, it was evident that more was going on behind the scenes than we were privvy too- and instead of agreeing with the majority who took the simple and uninformed stance that "blood clots are really serious- he should just retire"- these same people had the same lack of information that i did.

I kept coming back to- this guy is a former champion, has millions of dollars, yet INSISTS that he can play?--- Obviously he was getting medical advice that corroborated his stance--- and now???- it appears that unless there is a set back he will be playing and i cant be more happy for the guy. No one deserves to have their career cut short because of health issues.

its a good lesson about jumping to conclusions- ESPECIALLY when the information available to the public is only a FRACTION of the information available to the pertinent parties.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my post from earlier this month........there are plenty more that express the same idea as it was a fairly heated debate..........perhaps you can find some to read it to you;

I think I am on the Heat's side without being privy to nearly the information that the Heat and Bosh obviosly have at their finger tips.

From a totally neutral perspective- you look at the situation and think- Bosh should just retire- he has millions- why risk it?- I would tend to agree with this- but it surprises me that Bosh is so doggedly trying to play. It would be hard for me to believe he would be lobbying to play if his life was at risk- right? I mean- I assume he has a hot wife and some kids and millions- why would he play if his life was at risk? I think that is where the conflict exists.

It sounds like the NBA- well you would know this if you read the article- it sounds like the NBA League Office is going to try and step in and mediate what is going on.

It is a very interesting question- and it really probably is a legal question. I do not see it getting that far- but at the end of the tunnel if both sides are firmly entrenched that is where it would go to right?

and it is laughable to not acknowledge that there is a huge conflict of interest with the Heat- who would gladly get rid of Bosh and the uncertainty surrounding the situation and get him off the cap at this point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy has put me on ignore. Can someone point out to him that he's a twat.