• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh there is no one laker and heat fans hate more than dan gilbert- except maybe me extolling the virtues of dan gilbert as he is clearly one of the best team owners in sports!

Actually, as a Lakers fan, I hate the Boston Celtics, Red Auerbach, Tom Heinson and Danny Ainge far more than Dan Gilbert. I think most Lakers fans would agree.

I just like calling you out on your bullshit about Dan Gilbert.

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, as a Lakers fan, I hate the Boston Celtics, Red Auerbach, Tom Heinson and Danny Ainge far more than Dan Gilbert. I think most Lakers fans would agree.

careful. he'll bring up Jim Buss again to "prove his argument"...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol....if you say so....isnt red auerbach dead?

its good for the sport having an ownership combo like cuban and gilbert to try and make sure there is a level playing field.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does Ice Cube's "No Vaseline" come to mind when we're talking about Gilbert and LeClown...?:dhd:
LOL...he looks absolutely ripped up in this picture

541557728-cleveland-cavaliers-owner-dan-gilbert-gettyimages.jpg

laughing all the way to the bank......AND the parade...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does Ice Cube's "No Vaseline" come to mind when we're talking about Gilbert and LeClown...?:dhd:

Disappointed in you. You know full damn well Lebron ain't using Vaseline. He's using glue and sand.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....if you say so....isnt red auerbach dead?

its good for the sport having an ownership combo like cuban and gilbert to try and make sure there is a level playing field.

The same Mark Cuban that nuked his own title team from having a chance to defend its title. The irony.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For my contribution to this Dan Gilbert debate, I'd just like to point out that picture makes it look like Adam Silver is staring down at Doris Burke's cleavage.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to assent to your authority on this one. I am sure no one knows more about losing their manhood than you. LOL.....

-ee17e5c86db9a3e0.JPG

actually I would've bet the house that YOU'D have more insight on the matter. after all, Dan Gilbert is YOUR hero, and considering he'd drop his draws for LeClown at the drop of a dime I figured YOU certainly do the same...

course I guess in YOUR instance you can't lose what you never had...:dhd:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my contribution to this Dan Gilbert debate, I'd just like to point out that picture makes it look like Adam Silver is staring down at Doris Burke's cleavage.

This contribution to the debate has been the most valuable.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh there is no one laker and heat fans hate more than dan gilbert- except maybe me extolling the virtues of dan gilbert as he is clearly one of the best team owners in sports!

Its rare someone delivers in Cleveland when it comes to sports.

Dan Gilbert bought the team and dreamed of bringing the first title to Cleveland in well over half a century and he was able to deliver on that vision and for that he has the eternal gratitude and appreciation of all Cavs fans.

when LeBron James says "When you have an ownership group that believes what it's going to take, then money is not an object," James said. "It's a sign that [Gilbert] will do anything to help us go out there and perform."

you know you have a keeper!
See you're definitely confused- it's not Dan Gilbert that Laker fans, Heat fans or any fan for that matter- hate. I'm pretty sure the strong dislike is primarily focused on Dan's messenger- which would be YOU.