• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been to the games in Oakland. for the most part the fans there enjoy the game like everybody else. had more trouble with clowns in San Diego actually...

Raiders fans get a lot of crap because of a few bad apples...

This.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ is in LA I'm assuming. What difference does it make to drive multiple hours to Oakland or multiple hours to Vegas? At least in Vegas, you have more entertainment opportunities for a long weekend.

Being a fan of a team doesn't mean being a fan of a city necessarily. If they leave YOUR city it does hurt more, and I'm guessing DJ became a Raiders fan when they were in LA (?), so he's already stuck with them through at least one move.

Pretending that expansion team in Cleveland is really still the same Browns franchise is a little weird IMO.

Somebody gets it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways...

off topic, but today's my 31st Wedding Anniversary. I know, but I had to say it lol...:heh:

hoping y'all will be that lucky one day as well...:thumb:

now back to your regularly scheduled basketball talk...:D

Congratulations. Hope you spoil her.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a helluva blow-up-doll that can last 31 years....got your monies worth outta that one.

Well i guess. Got 2 kids outta that "blow-up doll" so i hear what you're sayin'...

CLEARLY i did something right. Guess the secret's in the P.S.I. Seems i just know a shade about the PROPER inflation of a woman, err, i mean a blow-up doll...:thumb:

if you need help in this area though i CERTAINLY can be neighborly enough to to drop you some evidently much-needed advice. Least i can do for the pathetic cats of the world...:finger::finger::finger:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys need a good laugh, I bring you Javale McGee

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pickup for the Thunder. I like Lauvergne and he showed some flashes during last year with the Nuggets. He was likely going to sit on the bench with their depth this season.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pickup for the Thunder. I like Lauvergne and he showed some flashes during last year with the Nuggets. He was likely going to sit on the bench with their depth this season.

agreed. decent player with some ok upside. imo needs more minutes but as you say it could be unlikely he'll get 'em in OKC. guess you never know, though...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent pickup for the Thunder there, sounds like he can be a good guy off the bench for them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i guess. Got 2 kids outta that "blow-up doll" so i hear what you're sayin'...

CLEARLY i did something right. Guess the secret's in the P.S.I. Seems i just know a shade about the PROPER inflation of a woman, err, i mean a blow-up doll...:thumb:

if you need help in this area though i CERTAINLY can be neighborly enough to to drop you some evidently much-needed advice. Least i can do for the pathetic cats of the world...:finger::finger::finger:

Let's be serious here, the closest thing wiggy ever came to a woman was when he was exerted out of his mothers womb.

And judging by his terrible grammar, spelling and desire to impress complete strangers, that couldn't have been too long ago.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be serious here, the closest thing wiggy ever came to a woman was when he was exerted out of his mothers womb.

And judging by his terrible grammar, spelling and desire to impress complete strangers, that couldn't have been too long ago.

The booby rags under his mattress don't count...?:fap:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS: The Cuyahoga River has again caught fire!!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He needs to learn how to spell Jeffrey right.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother of three survives car crash — only to be gunned down by the other driver, police say

know this isnt basketball- but this shit is crazy- like 5 minutes from my parents house in Solon....unbelievable....

Deborah Pearl was driving to work Saturday morning through the local streets of Solon, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb so serene that Money magazine last year named it one of the top 10 places to live in the United States.

It was just after 7 a.m. when the 53-year-old mother of three cruised through an intersection and a man in a sport-utility vehicle ran a red light, slamming into the driver’s side of Pearl’s Ford Taurus, police reports would later say.

The intensity of the crash caused Pearl’s car to skid across the intersection and the SUV to roll several times until it came to a rest flipped upside down, police reports said.

Both drivers survived; somehow, the man in the SUV was able to walk out of his now-overturned vehicle.

And that is where the tragedy begins.

Cleveland.com reported.

Police and other officials would later identify the man as a former U.S. Marine, one who had been deployed to Iraq twice.

The female witness, who gave a written statement to the police, told Cleveland.com what happened was so traumatizing that she did not want to be named.

Rifle in hand, the driver of the SUV walked toward Pearl and — as she held her hands up — shot her several times, the woman told the news site.

“I can’t get her screams out of my head,” she told the site.

Several people in the area appeared to have witnessed the accident. Another woman, Jamirra Brabson, heard four shots, then a woman scream, before three more rounds of at least three shots, the site reported.

“Then it was just silence,” Brabson told the site.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother of three survives car crash — only to be gunned down by the other driver, police say

know this isnt basketball- but this shit is crazy- like 5 minutes from my parents house in Solon....unbelievable....

Deborah Pearl was driving to work Saturday morning through the local streets of Solon, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb so serene that Money magazine last year named it one of the top 10 places to live in the United States.

It was just after 7 a.m. when the 53-year-old mother of three cruised through an intersection and a man in a sport-utility vehicle ran a red light, slamming into the driver’s side of Pearl’s Ford Taurus, police reports would later say.

The intensity of the crash caused Pearl’s car to skid across the intersection and the SUV to roll several times until it came to a rest flipped upside down, police reports said.

Both drivers survived; somehow, the man in the SUV was able to walk out of his now-overturned vehicle.

Cleveland.com reported.

Police and other officials would later identify the man as a former U.S. Marine, one who had been deployed to Iraq twice.

The female witness, who gave a written statement to the police, told Cleveland.com what happened was so traumatizing that she did not want to be named.

Rifle in hand, the driver of the SUV walked toward Pearl and — as she held her hands up — shot her several times, the woman told the news site.

Several people in the area appeared to have witnessed the accident. Another woman, Jamirra Brabson, heard four shots, then a woman scream, before three more rounds of at least three shots, the site reported.

What a tragedy. No words for this kind of thing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland.com reported.

Sick to my stomach. Just wow