• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? I'm a true fan.....

I stay Silver & Black and LakerNation, regardless if they suck or move.....I don't bandwagon, unlike some people.
you would actually root for the Raiders if they moved to Las Vegas?

thats humiliating.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humiliating is bandwagoning on a team that abandoned their city....for the slow people......

The Thunder.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE to see DJ go sit in the Black Hole this season and tell those guys hes gonna remain a fan after the team abandons him for Las Vegas. He would probably not walk out their alive.

I seriously do not know one person who actually rooted for the Ravens after the Browns moved to Baltimore. That would be beyond humiliating.

I have quite a few friends in St. Louis I attended undergrad with and to-a-person, none of them will have anything to do with the Rams after they abandoned the City.

Under no circumstance could i see any fan with any amount of pride do that.

could you imagine what a Sonics fan would say to you if you asked them if they rooted for Oklahoma City? YOu would be lucky to not get punched.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would actually root for the Raiders if they moved to Las Vegas?

thats humiliating.

Do you like arguing just for arguments sake? I'm sure you could be quite an interesting guy to talk to if you weren't so hell-bent on being a dick all the time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA season opens two months from today. Most teams open camp about a month from now

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE to see DJ go sit in the Black Hole this season and tell those guys hes gonna remain a fan after the team abandons him for Las Vegas. He would probably not walk out their alive.

I seriously do not know one person who actually rooted for the Ravens after the Browns moved to Baltimore. That would be beyond humiliating.

I have quite a few friends in St. Louis I attended undergrad with and to-a-person, none of them will have anything to do with the Rams after they abandoned the City.

Under no circumstance could i see any fan with any amount of pride do that.

could you imagine what a Sonics fan would say to you if you asked them if they rooted for Oklahoma City? YOu would be lucky to not get punched.

Wouldn't YOU root for the Cavs if they moved to Scranton...?

oh i forgot, you HAVE no team loyalty...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you know as little about being a football fan as you do about being a basketball fan.

Besides, it would be far more entertaining to see you in the black hole wearing Browns gear.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like arguing just for arguments sake? I'm sure you could be quite an interesting guy to talk to if you weren't so hell-bent on being a dick all the time.

What has he ever shown to make you think that? :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't YOU root for the Cavs if they moved to Scranton...?

oh i forgot, you HAVE no team loyalty...
of COURSE NOT.

if an owner went out and left Cleveland again like Model did- just like when Model left- no fan with even an OUNCE of self respect would ever root for the team again

you have would to be gutless beyond words.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you know as little about being a football fan as you do about being a basketball fan.

Besides, it would be far more entertaining to see you in the black hole wearing Browns gear.
psh, ive sat in the Dawg Pound at the old stadium. Only difference for the Black Hole is their is a LOT more felony convictions and GED's in Oakland.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
psh, ive sat in the Dawg Pound at the old stadium. Only difference for the Black Hole is their is a LOT more felony convictions and GED's in Oakland.

been to the games in Oakland. for the most part the fans there enjoy the game like everybody else. had more trouble with clowns in San Diego actually...

Raiders fans get a lot of crap because of a few bad apples...