• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Draymond f---ed up practice and s---," then-Warriors center Marreese Speights says. "Draymond's a good guy, but I think at the end of the day, it hurt the whole chemistry of the year." One player in particular, he says, took much of the heat: "Draymond and Klay got into it a lot." (Thompson declined to comment for this story.)

I already disliked his ass.

So, I'm not surprised.

But, it bothers me that Speights wants to air the dirty laundry now that he plays for the Clips.

Could it be because they didn't even offer him a deal?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already disliked his ass.

So, I'm not surprised.

But, it bothers me that Speights wants to air the dirty laundry now that he plays for the Clips.

Could it be because they didn't even offer him a deal?

Yeah I hate when players do that. So unprofessional

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at he messed up chemistry on a team that won 73 games-and created a record doing so- and made it to game 7 of the Finals- for the second consecutive season.

Well, he is the reason they lost.

Let's be honest, we can call Lebron all the bitches we want for making a big deal out of Draymond waiving at his nuts.

But, had there not been a precedent, had Draymond not put himself and the Team in that position, there likely wouldn't have been a game 6, let alone 7.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- those are Klay Thompson's words.

that- AND- the fact he got himself suspended for going after other player's junk on multiple occasions.
Those are NOT Klay's words. That quote was from Speights- obviously you didn't read the article because it clearly said Klay didn't comment about the story when asked.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is the reason they lost.

Let's be honest, we can call Lebron all the bitches we want for making a big deal out of Draymond waiving at his nuts.

But, had there not been a precedent, had Draymond not put himself and the Team in that position, there likely wouldn't have been a game 6, let alone 7.
Oh I agree that he should've realized that the moment was bigger than his pride- and he should've taken one for the team.

And being the reason they lost at that moment isn't the same as saying he messed up their chemistry that season.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that..

He's gonna earn us a 60 point ass whoopin for bumping his gums.

Draymond is definitely slapping Blake that game.
Blake might just hit him wit a 2 piece, he's got decent hands from what i've heard :tongue:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does that have to do with the fact that they likely seriously regret this trade- i mean- correct me if i am wrong

and its NOT like the Cavs situation A. the Cavs won a title- and B. it would be like if the Cavs traded for Mozgov- and then gave him a huge deal- and then decided to dump his salary. Not quite the same, lol. Trading 2 extremely lightly protected picks at that which are practically guaranteed to be much better than whatever denver got from the Cavs...i mean- for you to compare the 2 shows your total lack of attention to detail.

geez- i didnt think it was controversial to say the Heat regret the move after trading multiple first round picks for a guy that are lightly protected- giving him a huge contract- and then trying to move him in a salary dump in order to go i nthe tank...thought that was 100% self evident and reasonable. apparently not . lol.

Disagree
Nothing to regret because signing wasnt a mistake and Dragic has been good.
The Heat regret signings like Beasley, Napier, McBob, etc because the players didnt meet expectations.
As far as Dragic, they need to weigh what he brings combined with what they currently have vs what they feel they could get with 50+M next summer.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be Lavine's year. I know he's been putting in a lot of work on his shot.
animation-87.gif

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Russell one isn't that bold. If you've watched any of him from when he was in college till now, you knew this kid has all star potential. The T-wolves one is nuts though. Thibs will make a big improvement but 50 is pushing it. 40 to 42 wins fighting for the last playoff spot is reasonable so he really going bold with that prediction