• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're just making shit up which equates to just wasting my time. :hippie:
please enlighten me as to what was made up.

and- cmon....bet me whiteside doesnt get suspended this year!

he got suspended last year...he got suspended the year before...i think he will once AGAIN get suspended this year for being a shithead.

no? dont want to take it? yah i dont blame you. With all the pressure of a max contract- the fact he will be getting all of the scrutiny as the "go to guy" after Wade left and with Bosh's situation....and that he finally has his guaranteed money- I see a suspension occurring for a THIRD straight year....obviously i guess you do too...

;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha .

dude- NO ONE on this board- not even shaqdaddy has been more wrong than you have been the last few months. I mean- at this point if you flipped a coin you would be doing a much better job. You have GOT to be kidding me.

i love all the support and circle jerk you guys have going on trying to discredit me when time and time again over the last few months I have made y ou all look like fools...

like i said- the Thompson contract and rising caps, the fact every moron in the world thought ONLY the Spurs or Warriors had any legit chance to win a title, the fact that Miami was going to rebuild, the Cavs WINNING!, Thompson putting on a SHOW in the playoffs while Whiteside would get pulled and ended up injured, the Heat having no chance at signing Durant, the Lakers having no chance at signing major free agents, about Blatt needing to get fired from the Cavs, about Jr SMith and how good he would be and that he wouldnt be a team cancer, the list goes on and on and on and thats just off the top of my head.

you knowi t- i know it- anyone that reads these boards knows it that over the past year I have time and time again been right FAR more times than I have been wrong. right @HurricaneDij39 ?

like i said- you guys can continue to have a pity party between yourselves and act like its not true

latest

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he got suspended last year...he got suspended the year before...i think he will once AGAIN get suspended this year for being a shithead.

no? dont want to take it? yah i dont blame you. With all the pressure of a max contract- the fact he will be getting all of the scrutiny as the "go to guy" after Wade left and with Bosh's situation....and that he finally has his guaranteed money- I see a suspension occurring for a THIRD straight year....obviously i guess you do too...

;)

Bet you Whiteside puts up better numbers than Thompson next season, and is thus the better player.

You'll chicken out of course because you're the biggest pussy on these boards.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So --- why do i think Whiteside will get suspended for acting crazy this year?

look no further than his track record.

2010 he is drafted- falls out of the first round because of behavioral concerns

2010-2012----Plays in a TOTAL of 19 NBA games- and mostly plays in the D-League- exhibits attitude and work ethic problems- and is released by the Kings

2012-2014- plays in podunk leagues all over the world because he is essentially black balled from the NBA- a VERY athletic and talented 7 footer is forced to play be the Titan of Tripoli!

2014-2015 season- Signs with the Heat- is suspended after incidents where he cheap shotted Alex Len and Kelly Olnyk. Also called out by his teammates for babying injuries. Also called out by his head coach for not having his head in the game consistently enough.

2015-2016- gets a suspension after violently cheapshotting/elbowing Boban of the Spurs in the head.

2016-2017---- I will bet anyone out there who wants to take the bet that he gets suspended for acting a clown once again.

If there are any takers- please let me know and we can negotiate terms.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

;)

Gladly.
On Feb 29, I created a poll.
The vast majority agreed the Cavs had a better chance to not make the Finals, then win them.
It was NEVER a bet.
My proposed bet to you ALL ALONG was Cavs championship or bust.

Of course you pussied out, and said you would only bet championship or bust IF I would bet the Heat would beat the Cavs in a playoff series(which I NEVER said would happen).

Are you enlightened enough now?

As far as Whiteside, you've been nothing but WRONG.
You said he couldn't keep his stats up, he'd totally melt down in the playoffs, and he wouldn't be paid.

So fucking what? He was suspended for 1 game.
Like he was the only one last year?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So --- why do i think Whiteside will get suspended for acting crazy this year?

look no further than his track record.

2010 he is drafted- falls out of the first round because of behavioral concerns

2010-2012----Plays in a TOTAL of 19 NBA games- and mostly plays in the D-League- exhibits attitude and work ethic problems- and is released by the Kings

2012-2014- plays in podunk leagues all over the world because he is essentially black balled from the NBA- a VERY athletic and talented 7 footer is forced to play be the Titan of Tripoli!

2014-2015 season- Signs with the Heat- is suspended after incidents where he cheap shotted Alex Len and Kelly Olnyk. Also called out by his teammates for babying injuries. Also called out by his head coach for not having his head in the game consistently enough.

2015-2016- gets a suspension after violently cheapshotting/elbowing Boban of the Spurs in the head.

2016-2017---- I will bet anyone out there who wants to take the bet that he gets suspended for acting a clown once again.

If there are any takers- please let me know and we can negotiate terms.

Seriously?
6 teams wanted to pay him a MAX.
Nobody seems to think he's a problem but you.:crazy:

And, violently?

You're not a drama queen, are you?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?
6 teams wanted to pay him a MAX.
Nobody seems to think he's a problem but you.:crazy:

And, violently?

You're not a drama queen, are you?
so no bet on whiteside acting a fool and getting suspended this year?

i dont blame you at all if you dont want to take it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet you Whiteside puts up better numbers than Thompson next season, and is thus the better player.

You'll chicken out of course because you're the biggest pussy on these boards.
are you on crack?

with Wade being forced out by Riley and Bosh likely having to retire- the Heat are gonna suck and Whiteside is gonna be a focal point.

Thompson on the other hand is like the 5th scorer on a loaded Cavs team defending a title. Of course Whiteside will have better NUMBERS- but just as we saw in last years playoffs- Thompson is INFINITELY more valuable for all the stuff that does not always show up in the box score.

Thompson can do this: doesnt show up in the stat line- but its a skill set that is amazingly important in todays small ball league.

Whiteside? one of the worst bigs I HAVE EVER SEEN defending on the outisde- in a league where INCREASINGLY- you TORCH bigs that are big and slow and plodding.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so no bet on whiteside acting a fool and getting suspended this year?

i dont blame you at all if you dont want to take it.

I hope he gets suspended for cracking James is the puss....

:sadbron:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you on crack?

with Wade being forced out by Riley and Bosh likely having to retire- the Heat are gonna suck and Whiteside is gonna be a focal point.

Thompson on the other hand is like the 5th scorer on a loaded Cavs team defending a title. Of course Whiteside will have better NUMBERS- but just as we saw in last years playoffs- Thompson is INFINITELY more valuable for all the stuff that does not always show up in the box score.

Thompson can do this: doesnt show up in the stat line- but its a skill set that is amazingly important in todays small ball league.

Whiteside? one of the worst bigs I HAVE EVER SEEN defending on the outisde- in a league where INCREASINGLY- you TORCH bigs that are big and slow and plodding.

Ah right, so stats are of no importance to who's the better player then?

By your logic that would make Derek Fisher better than Kyrie Irving.

So, you're not going to take the bet then?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he gets suspended for cracking James is the puss....

:sadbron:
hahaha....

cool....just glad we have confirmed that you think Whiteside will get suspended for acting a fool once again as well......

really not much of a bet....the combination of losing and a ton of guaranteed money are NOT a great combination with someone who has a long history of laziness and petulance and cheap shotting other players

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy has started drinking early again I see.

Either that or he has an awful lot of trolling time for a bigshot lawyer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you on crack?

"In other words, pretty much anyone can do what Tristan does"-- Joel Anthony, Udonis Haslem, Jammal Migloire, Erick Dampier, Dexter Pittman, Greg Oden, Chris Anderson

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy has started drinking early again I see.

Either that or he has an awful lot of trolling time for a bigshot lawyer.

Maybe his lawyerness can explain why 6 teams wanted to pay that "worst big" a max?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe his lawyerness can explain why 6 teams wanted to pay that "worst big" a max?

I was really hoping that somehow Whiteside would have ended up in Cleveland just to watch you go all :exploding:.

:D