• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule release tomorrow afternoon 6 PM EST/3 PM PST. Don't really care for it this year outside of Christmas Day games

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well over the past year I have UNDENIABLY schooled the lot of you!

whether it be the Cavs, Kyrie, Tristan's deal and the rising cap, LeBron's legacy, the Warriors and Spurs, Miami going into rebuild, Lakers striking out on major free agents, etc. etc. etc. over and over and over again...its simply undeniable cold hard black and white FACT.

You said the Thunder were going to the Finals and were gloating about it when they were up 3-1 on the Dubs. You weren't anywhere to be found after that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time for basketball season yet?

In other Warriors news, the Warriors are have rumored to have reached out to Emeka Okafor about a possible comeback. I don't know if he's got anything left in the tank, but he would definitely fit what the Warriors are trying to do defensively.

I would never question Bob Myers as I think he's pretty much a god, but the current make up of the Warriors after their top 8 doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Top 8: Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Pachulia, Livingston, Iguodala, West

Draft Picks: Pat McCaw, Damian Jones

The next 4 are: Varaejo, Clark, McAdoo, Looney.

Its weird that the Warriors have 7 guys already that primarily play the PF/C spot on the roster. I think adding another big kind of crowds that, especially for a team that routinely likes to go small. I really wish the Warriors had held of on signing Varaejo to keep an additional open roster spot. I could see them waiving him at some point if one of Jones, Looney or McAdoo show they're capable of playing at a high level. The Warriors really are thin at the back up guard/wing positions. Really hoping McCaw can play some minutes right away for this team.

I'm surprised that Varaejo's going to be on the squad next year. He looks like he's just about done at this juncture. Maybe they're taking the approach that they hope they get lucky and are having a try out of sorts to take Ezeli's role on the team. Personally this is what I thought Jones was drafted to be, but I wasn't aware that he's going to miss time until December.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the Thunder were going to the Finals and were gloating about it when they were up 3-1 on the Dubs. You weren't anywhere to be found after that.

Wiggy is the person who bets on 5 football games, loses 4, then brags about the 1 he won.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy is the person who bets on 5 football games, loses 4, then brags about the 1 he won.
hahahaha .

dude- NO ONE on this board- not even shaqdaddy has been more wrong than you have been the last few months. I mean- at this point if you flipped a coin you would be doing a much better job. You have GOT to be kidding me.

i love all the support and circle jerk you guys have going on trying to discredit me when time and time again over the last few months I have made y ou all look like fools...

like i said- the Thompson contract and rising caps, the fact every moron in the world thought ONLY the Spurs or Warriors had any legit chance to win a title, the fact that Miami was going to rebuild, the Cavs WINNING!, Thompson putting on a SHOW in the playoffs while Whiteside would get pulled and ended up injured, the Heat having no chance at signing Durant, the Lakers having no chance at signing major free agents, about Blatt needing to get fired from the Cavs, about Jr SMith and how good he would be and that he wouldnt be a team cancer, the list goes on and on and on and thats just off the top of my head.

you knowi t- i know it- anyone that reads these boards knows it that over the past year I have time and time again been right FAR more times than I have been wrong. right @HurricaneDij39 ?

like i said- you guys can continue to have a pity party between yourselves and act like its not true

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it seems youhave 200$ with the SportsHoopla bookie and i have over 10K...lol...quite a statement to make in that situation. hmmmi wonder if you have 200 and i have 10k because the bets i made turned out right and the bets you made turned out wrong?

thats how betting works right? is 10k better than 200? anybody? :D:thumb:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it seems youhave 200$ with the SportsHoopla bookie and i have over 10K...lol...quite a statement to make in that situation. hmmmi wonder if you have 200 and i have 10k because the bets i made turned out right and the bets you made turned out wrong?

thats how betting works right? is 10k better than 200? anybody? :D:thumb:

I really dont waste my time taking v cash bets as serious and rarely ever make them, but for the record, I bet whatever I had when @bksballer89 suggested we should before game 7.

As far as the rest, you showed your true belief and colors when you refused to bet on the Cavs, even when it came down to just 1 game.

Ill stand by my statement(s).

Your still a coward who runs/hides from adversity, then reappears if and when the smoke clears.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont waste my time taking v cash bets as serious and rarely ever make them, but for the record, I bet whatever I had when @bksballer89 suggested we should before game 7.

As far as the rest, you showed your true belief and colors when you refused to bet on the Cavs, even when it came down to just 1 game.

Your still a coward who runs/hides from adversity, then reappears if and when the smoke clears.
uhh i have 10K because i bet every red cent from my account on the Cavs in that last game- AND i won an avatar bet against Tlance on the game...so- apart from your bitterness shining through- you are just 100% totally factually incorrect.

and as a recent law school graduate and recipient of my doctorate- the notion that you think i run and hide from adversity- is LAUGHABLE.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just curious....i know before you were talking about the Heat getting a meeting with Westbrook next summer...

now that he is signed- who is it the Heat will meet with- you will brag about- and they wont sign? Im just curious....Blake Griffin?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just curious....i know before you were talking about the Heat getting a meeting with Westbrook next summer...

now that he is signed- who is it the Heat will meet with- you will brag about- and they wont sign? Im just curious....Blake Griffin?

Brag about?

As far as next summer, who knows?
Im expecting another lockout.

Time will tell, as always.
It could easily be the summer James relocates again if the Cavs dont repeat.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh i have 10K because i bet every red cent from my account on the Cavs in that last game- AND i won an avatar bet against Tlance on the game...so- apart from your bitterness shining through- you are just 100% totally factually incorrect.

and as a recent law school graduate and recipient of my doctorate- the notion that you think i run and hide from adversity- is LAUGHABLE.

So your bragging about a bet of fake money and the rights to picking a picture for someone to post?
Nice job..:clap:

Maybe post another pic of the victory parade?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your bragging about a bet of fake money and the rights to picking a picture for someone to post?
Nice job..:clap:

Maybe post another pic of the victory parade?
well- what do you want me to bet? lol......one minute you are saying i am a "coward" because i wont bet what is typically bet on this site--- and then when i tell your dumbass that IN FACT- i had not only a SportsHoopla bookie bet, but also an avatar bet- you say-- THOSE THINGS DONT COUNT...

lol

what did u want me to do? are you just that butthurt?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- what do you want me to bet? lol......one minute you are saying i am a "coward" because i wont bet what is typically bet on this site--- and then when i tell your dumbass that IN FACT- i had not only a SportsHoopla bookie bet, but also an avatar bet- you say-- THOSE THINGS DONT COUNT...

lol

what did u want me to do? are you just that butthurt?

I offered you a 30 or 60 day bet where loser couldn't post here,as well as several others.
You pussied out.

#fact

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered you a 30 or 60 day bet where loser couldn't post here,as well as several others.
You pussied out.

#fact
hahahahaha---- oh I had to take YOUR BET i guess, LOL

dude you are the only coward--- i offered you BET AFTER BET to back up your words on the Cavs being "less likely to MAKE the Finals than win it"- but YOU PUSSIED OUT- and after trying to BADGER me into bets in JANUARY for the FINALS IN JUNE- i told you that I am simply NOT making bets with you!

its just so funny that you have been SO wrong about everything since LeBron left Miami- that A. he would leavein the first place, B. that LeBron would win a title, and C. you CONSTANTLY implying he is gonna leave D. about Dwade leaving and so on and so forth.

I CANT WAIT until we see Whiteside and how he behaves on a team this year where HE will be expected to act like a professional- in what is gonna be a losing season.

Ill tell ya what- I WILL make a bet with you that Whiteside is suspended at some point during this season. Sound good?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha---- oh I had to take YOUR BET i guess, LOL

dude you are the only coward--- i offered you BET AFTER BET to back up your words on the Cavs being "less likely to MAKE the Finals than win it"- but YOU PUSSIED OUT- and after trying to BADGER me into bets in JANUARY for the FINALS IN JUNE- i told you that I am simply NOT making bets with you!

its just so funny that you have been SO wrong about everything since LeBron left Miami- that A. he would leavein the first place, B. that LeBron would win a title, and C. you CONSTANTLY implying he is gonna leave D. about Dwade leaving and so on and so forth.

I CANT WAIT until we see Whiteside and how he behaves on a team this year where HE will be expected to act like a professional- in what is gonna be a losing season.

Ill tell ya what- I WILL make a bet with you that Whiteside is suspended at some point during this season. Sound good?

Now you're just making shit up which equates to just wasting my time. :hippie: