• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One woman's trash is another's treasure.

Watch it for your self. Maybe you will like it.

I put it below Superman vs Batman.

But, slightly above X Men Apocalypse.

That shit blew chunks too.

See, this presents me with a dilemma. On the one hand, I want to go see it to see if there really is a movie worse than Batman vs. Superman.

On the other hand, if it really is worse than Batman vs. Superman...I'll be pissed that I wasted that money.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it again yesterday.

Tuuuuuurrrrriiiiiiiibbbbbbbblllllllleeeee.

...and it didn't have to be.

According to Jared Leto, he was pissed that they cut most of his scenes because they were too violent or misogynist...

All the poor editing made it a stupid, incoherent mess.

I was not a fan of the Hip hop joker and the movie was too Will Smith heavy.

Just me then. I liked Man of Steel and Batman v Superman too. I absolutely loved Leto's portrayal of The Joker.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just me then. I liked Man of Steel and Batman v Superman too. I absolutely loved Leto's portrayal of The Joker.
why does this not surprise me in the slightest?

I bet you had Paulie Shore winning an Oscar for Bio-Dome...lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does this not surprise me in the slightest?

I bet you had Paulie Shore winning an Oscar for Bio-Dome...lol.

No, I had wiggy for "Pretending To Know Something About Basketball"

Your performance was terrible.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I had wiggy for "Pretending To Know Something About Basketball"

Your performance was terrible.

ah, that Wiggity-wack. always trying to dog someone, and always getting clowned for his effort...

ah well, guess it's gotta be like this 'til the NBA season gets here...:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, that Wiggity-wack. always trying to dog someone, and always getting clowned for his effort...

ah well, guess it's gotta be like this 'til the NBA season gets here...and he starts getting clowned for pretending he knows something about basketball.:lol:

:fify:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well over the past year I have UNDENIABLY schooled the lot of you!

whether it be the Cavs, Kyrie, Tristan's deal and the rising cap, LeBron's legacy, the Warriors and Spurs, Miami going into rebuild, Lakers striking out on major free agents, etc. etc. etc. over and over and over again...its simply undeniable cold hard black and white FACT.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this presents me with a dilemma. On the one hand, I want to go see it to see if there really is a movie worse than Batman vs. Superman.

On the other hand, if it really is worse than Batman vs. Superman...I'll be pissed that I wasted that money.

Just go see it....lol

For us, it's not a big waste because we go to the drive in.

It's playing at Van Buren in Riverside.

We went to see Star Trek, while the kids watched Ice Age.

Star Trek was the 2nd feature. So, I watched Suicide Squad again just to see if I let my disappointment cloud my senses.

Nope...lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best thing about the movie was the set up, mid credit scene.

* won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it*

It's obvious that they are on a collision course.

I Bitch and complain. But, I'm still going to watch them all.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well over the past year I have UNDENIABLY schooled the lot of you!

whether it be the Cavs, Kyrie, Tristan's deal and the rising cap, LeBron's legacy, the Warriors and Spurs, Miami going into rebuild, Lakers striking out on major free agents, etc. etc. etc. over and over and over again...its simply undeniable cold hard black and white FACT.
what no replys? lol....no one wants to show me they knew way more than me and try and disprove that I have schooled the VAST majority over the last year or so?

I INVITE it...it would be a bloodbath, lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what no replys? lol....no one wants to show me they knew way more than me and try and disprove that I have schooled the VAST majority over the last year or so?

It doesn't need a reply (plus most of us adults have jobs this time of day to comment on such a ridiculous statement).

Believe it or not little fella but you're the equivalent of the local town drunk on these boards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing about the movie was the set up, mid credit scene.

* won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it*

It's obvious that they are on a collision course.

I Bitch and complain. But, I'm still going to watch them all.

People complain there isn't enough Joker or Batman in it, but they forget this is a movie about minor DC villains. If you haven't read the comics in depth you probably never even heard of Deadshot or Killer Croc.

I think a lot of people just wanted more well-known names to pop up.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People complain there isn't enough Joker or Batman in it, but they forget this is a movie about minor DC villains. If you haven't read the comics in depth you probably never even heard of Deadshot or Killer Croc.

I think a lot of people just wanted more well-known names to pop up.

It was too Deadshot heavy.

Why was Slipknot even in it?

Maybe we will get his story in the Wonder Woman movie since she's the one who caught him.

They should have just went R rated like Deadpool instead of putting out this pussyfied version of the story. The talking heads panicked and butchered the film.

This was not how the movie was supposed to be.

The debut of "Suicide Squad" came and went, and it wasn't only the critics who hated it.

Many are saying the highly anticipated supervillain film from DC Comics and Warner Bros. is a muddled mess, and possibly worse for those baited by the marketing, it doesn't live up to what the trailers hyped.

While we saw a lot of the Joker in those initial clips, it feels like he's hardly in the final movie at all.

Reports have confirmed that the studio ordered major tweaks after filming in response to the negative backlash to "Batman v Superman," notable for its dark tone.

And director David Ayer and the cast have said that many, many scenes didn't make the final cut of "Suicide Squad."

Now what's rumored to be a list of scenes that were cut from the film has surfaced on Reddit, and it teases a darker "Suicide Squad" that explains more of the Joker's (Jared Leto) backstory with his love interest Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) and has a completely different beginning.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some advice to Shaqdaddy from the great Mark Twain....after the posts i just retweeted- she NEEDS to follow it!! LOL

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

i dont think anyone can argue- Shaqdaddy- has TIME and TIME again- REMOVEd all doubt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some advice to Shaqdaddy from the great Mark Twain....after the posts i just retweeted- she NEEDS to follow it!! LOL

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

i dont think anyone can argue- Shaqdaddy- has TIME and TIME again- REMOVEd all doubt.

I said the Cavs won't beat the Western Conference champs - much like the majority of posters. Not exactly an outrageous prediction.

I'd try to find some posts with your predictions but you seem to disappear ever time the Cavs were down.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time for basketball season yet?

In other Warriors news, the Warriors are have rumored to have reached out to Emeka Okafor about a possible comeback. I don't know if he's got anything left in the tank, but he would definitely fit what the Warriors are trying to do defensively.

I would never question Bob Myers as I think he's pretty much a god, but the current make up of the Warriors after their top 8 doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Top 8: Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Pachulia, Livingston, Iguodala, West

Draft Picks: Pat McCaw, Damian Jones

The next 4 are: Varaejo, Clark, McAdoo, Looney.

Its weird that the Warriors have 7 guys already that primarily play the PF/C spot on the roster. I think adding another big kind of crowds that, especially for a team that routinely likes to go small. I really wish the Warriors had held of on signing Varaejo to keep an additional open roster spot. I could see them waiving him at some point if one of Jones, Looney or McAdoo show they're capable of playing at a high level. The Warriors really are thin at the back up guard/wing positions. Really hoping McCaw can play some minutes right away for this team.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time for basketball season yet?

In other Warriors news, the Warriors are have rumored to have reached out to Emeka Okafor about a possible comeback. I don't know if he's got anything left in the tank, but he would definitely fit what the Warriors are trying to do defensively.

I would never question Bob Myers as I think he's pretty much a god, but the current make up of the Warriors after their top 8 doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Top 8: Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Pachulia, Livingston, Iguodala, West

Draft Picks: Pat McCaw, Damian Jones

The next 4 are: Varaejo, Clark, McAdoo, Looney.

Its weird that the Warriors have 7 guys already that primarily play the PF/C spot on the roster. I think adding another big kind of crowds that, especially for a team that routinely likes to go small. I really wish the Warriors had held of on signing Varaejo to keep an additional open roster spot. I could see them waiving him at some point if one of Jones, Looney or McAdoo show they're capable of playing at a high level. The Warriors really are thin at the back up guard/wing positions. Really hoping McCaw can play some minutes right away for this team.

They need to rid themselves of Ragedy Andy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, the only thing that's been proven on here is how full of shit you are. Second of all, if you're going to start this shit again, you're not going to be posting in this thread.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, the only thing that's been proven on here is how full of shit you are. Second of all, if you're going to start this shit again, you're not going to be posting in this thread.

If you think this is bad, have a look at the other posts he just resurrected. You'd think a highly educated lawyer could come up with something other than half a dozen posts of "hahahahahahaha" to prove a point.