• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Free Agency Talk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on SJ76. When I first saw that offer I nearly blew my breakfast drink through my nose! Seriously? And this half-wit made it even more absurd by refusing the offer. Dumbass!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be a little off topic and probably already stated, but what if we traded a 7th for RGIII? It's being reported that washington will take just about anything, so I say a 7th round pick, a lb of beef jerky, and a 6 pack of IPA of their choosing. I don't want Foles nor Keenum starting at QB; both of those losers need to go!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first heard about him being "low-balled" I thought he was offered 4 or 5 mil, which I could understand him turning own before Free Agency. However, turning down 9 million? Insanity...He's not THAT good. He is NOT a shutdown corner an has no business asking for that kind of money...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be a little off topic and probably already stated, but what if we traded a 7th for RGIII? It's being reported that washington will take just about anything, so I say a 7th round pick, a lb of beef jerky, and a 6 pack of IPA of their choosing. I don't want Foles nor Keenum starting at QB; both of those losers need to go!

How about just the jerky and the IPA? that should be enough without giving up a pick :D

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't have a 7th this year. Would have to get them to take Foles to even begin to make the money work.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Jenkins for $5-6 million a year. What an idiot turning down $9 million. I bet his agent quit on him.

Rams are stupid for even trying to give him $9 million a year.

I don't agree guys. Jenks gets burned sometimes but he is definitely a top 10 corner. I would turn around and franchise Jenkins and give Johnson the contract deal.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree guys. Jenks gets burned sometimes but he is definitely a top 10 corner. I would turn around and franchise Jenkins and give Johnson the contract deal.

HELLLLL NO on Jenkins at 9 million. We can find another CB in the draft with 3 picks in the 1st two rounds or possibly even later. Spend the $9 million on Trumaine.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELLLLL NO on Jenkins at 9 million. We can find another CB in the draft with 3 picks in the 1st two rounds or possibly even later. Spend the $9 million on Trumaine.

Promote Gaines and draft another CB to backfill the rotation.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ's attitude is so disgusting right now. All of this bashing on Twitter is not smart at all.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably fired his agent cause his agent was telling him to take the deal and JJ thinks he's worth more, so he fired his agent and got a new one.

If any team offers him more than 9M per they are crazy. Tru deserves 9M, Jenkins deserves less.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out JJ.

There is enough outside drama in LA already without you adding drama to the the team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably fired his agent cause his agent was telling him to take the deal and JJ thinks he's worth more, so he fired his agent and got a new one.

If any team offers him more than 9M per they are crazy. Tru deserves 9M, Jenkins deserves less.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out JJ.

There is enough outside drama in LA already without you adding drama to the the team.

Hell, they could probably get Cromartie for less than that with a shorter contract. He was only scheduled to make $8M this year.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sammie, ie, I mean Cougar, franchise Jenkins and sign Johnson?:mad2: Sorry retro and Vita, throw me off the board for a month but really dude.:gaah: Franchise is for 13 million per year and even for one year that is insane. Been watching to many Philly games because that cat gets burned a lot. Johnson I would sign but let the big ego in the little man body go, please. Grimes can and will be better, cheaper and then draft a guy for the future. Wake up here.:noidea:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a huge critic of Jenkins for awhile but he is worth $9 million a year. Thats fair. More than that is insane. Tru outplayed him last year.

But most importantly, the Rams pass rush has been making him look good. I don't think he'll get much more on the open market except from a desperate team like the Jags.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sammie, ie, I mean Cougar, franchise Jenkins and sign Johnson?:mad2: Sorry retro and Vita, throw me off the board for a month but really dude.:gaah: Franchise is for 13 million per year and even for one year that is insane. Been watching to many Philly games because that cat gets burned a lot. Johnson I would sign but let the big ego in the little man body go, please. Grimes can and will be better, cheaper and then draft a guy for the future. Wake up here.:noidea:

I didn't realize it was 13m but the Rams said they would Franchise one of them so it really doesn't matter which one. Jenks does line up usually against the best WR and he is very good against the run considering his size. CB is the most important position on D And good ones are not that easy to find. Yes we have EJ and he is really good but you need 3 good CB to really have an elite D especially with all the advantages to the WR's in today's game. I would still Franchise him with the cap room we have. Yes you could draft one but you would have to do it probably in the 1st rd if you realistically expect him to start and compete. I'd rather keep Jenkins and fill another hole with a starter.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar, Jenkins wants 10.5 to 11 million a year for what I think barely a top 25 corner in the NFL. He gets burned on the move a lot. Yes he can tackle for a smaller guy but it is hard to tackle when your jock in on the ground. In this draft we have #15 and two in the second rounders. In the first round you have Jalen Ramsey, Mackensie Alexander and Vernon Hargreaves and maybe Eli Apple that will go and if one or two of them don't, add kendall Fuller, Jalen Mills and William Jackson in the 2nd. The Rams don't need to pay through the nose for Jenkins. Seriously Johnson is worth the money, pay him and see who is there in the draft at your time to pick at BPA.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the top 5 paid CB's are:

1. Revis- 14 mil
2. Peterson- 14 mil
3. Sherm- 14 mil
4. Haden- 13.5 mil
5. Byron Maxwell- 10 mil

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude is crazy

that's what Tom Brady makes. he actually thinks he is worth the same as Brady?

maybe he can sign with Seattle so he can keep smoking whatever he is smoking ( but legally ). I joke of course cause they can't, but you get the point.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar, Jenkins wants 10.5 to 11 million a year for what I think barely a top 25 corner in the NFL. He gets burned on the move a lot. Yes he can tackle for a smaller guy but it is hard to tackle when your jock in on the ground. In this draft we have #15 and two in the second rounders. In the first round you have Jalen Ramsey, Mackensie Alexander and Vernon Hargreaves and maybe Eli Apple that will go and if one or two of them don't, add kendall Fuller, Jalen Mills and William Jackson in the 2nd. The Rams don't need to pay through the nose for Jenkins. Seriously Johnson is worth the money, pay him and see who is there in the draft at your time to pick at BPA.

I get what your saying but The draft is risky though… the top two for sure maybe three will be gone by the 15th pick. I agree Johnson is worth the money I want to keep both. I wouldn't pay Jenks more then 10m a year long term. but i would consider franchising or transition tag for sure for a one year deal. sign Johnson long term and transition tag Jenks so at least you can match if you want too.