• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 - 2017

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be shocked if Foster even makes it to the game vs NE. I see him in a time share. They have the young kids that need the reps. No clue what Mia is doing. They get rid of young, good talent and bring in injured vets....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue what Mia is doing. They get rid of young, good talent and bring in injured vets....

It appears that they don't know what they're doing and that's why they're consistently up and down. I'd be really pissed if I was a 'fins fan. It's almost as if they start to move in one direction and someone in the strategy meeting says, "Hey, I just had a brainstorm (in reality brain fart) and everyone gets excited and buys in. Two weeks later, someone else has a brainstorm. Someone just needs to say...."This is the road we're taking, and we will not deviate from it for the entire year. You don't like it, turn in your key and coffee cup."

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that they don't know what they're doing and that's why they're consistently up and down. I'd be really pissed if I was a 'fins fan. It's almost as if they start to move in one direction and someone in the strategy meeting says, "Hey, I just had a brainstorm (in reality brain fart) and everyone gets excited and buys in. Two weeks later, someone else has a brainstorm. Someone just needs to say...."This is the road we're taking, and we will not deviate from it for the entire year. You don't like it, turn in your key and coffee cup."

well that is Tannybum for you. Did they same garbage in NYJ land.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ken,

Miami management is by committee. Ross, Tannenbaum, Marino, assist Chris Grier, who replaced Hickey.

Note that a Ccommittee!amel is a horse designed by

Dolphins to use committee for head coaching searchcommittee-for-head-coaching-search/

http://www.thephinsider.com/2013/11/18/5116938/dan-marino-discusses-dolphins-code-of-conduct-committee
upload_2016-7-21_7-48-24.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots entered Friday three players shy of the 90 they’re allowed to bring to training camp. They reportedly filled one of those open spots Friday afternoon by signing undrafted offensive lineman Kyler Kerbyson.

Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post, citing a source, was the first to report the signing, which raised the number of players on New England’s roster to 88.

Kerbyson started 13 games at left tackle for the University of Tennessee last season and also saw time at guard during his collegiate career. He was a two-time SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week in 2015 for a Volunteers team that ranked second in the conference in rushing yards per game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots entered Friday three players shy of the 90 they’re allowed to bring to training camp. They reportedly filled one of those open spots Friday afternoon by signing undrafted offensive lineman Kyler Kerbyson.

Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post, citing a source, was the first to report the signing, which raised the number of players on New England’s roster to 88.

Kerbyson started 13 games at left tackle for the University of Tennessee last season and also saw time at guard during his collegiate career. He was a two-time SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week in 2015 for a Volunteers team that ranked second in the conference in rushing yards per game.
Not a bad idea to kick tires on him. BB could be looking at a run heavy look weeks 1-4? NE has put together a nicely balanced offense. Adding Marty Bennett, combined with Devlin's return if the O line can just hold their own teams will be pulling their hair out on how to set their D against them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookies have to report tomorrow. Regulars report on Wednesday.

Sports Live was looking at the team overall last night. They believe that LaGarrett Blount is on the proverbial 'bubble', as well as James White. They think teams will be scratching their heads wondering how they missed some of the late round and undrafted free agents that they believe will make and play an important role for the Pats going forward.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, practice is open to the public Thursday.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning.................the season officially starts for the New England Patriots in 37 minutes.

Rookies check in at 9:00 AM.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning.................the season officially starts for the New England Patriots in 37 minutes.

Ken, Thanks for your camp reports. I'll be looking for all you can get us!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks as well BK. Your reports are always appreciated.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Steve B. I'm going to start a 2016 Training Camp Thread and will post all news there

Posted July 24, 2016 at 5:00 am
By: Steve Balestrieri

Good morning, here are Sunday’s Patriots news 7-24 and notes on what’s happening around the AFC East.

Be sure to keep checking with @BigKen as training camp begins. We are doing primers by position and we’ve already posted ones on the running backs, tight ends, wide receivers, offensive line, defensive line and linebackers. Tomorrow we’ll get to the cornerbacks, followed by the safeties.

Be sure to check out our podcast “Patriots 4th and 2”. On Friday we conducted our own training camp preview with the emphasis on Jimmy Garoppolo and what to look for from the QB this summer and into the beginning of the season. So onto the news…

Pats Sign OL Kerbyson, Still Have Two Open Roster Spots:
The Patriots on Friday signed rookie free agent Kyler Kerbyson bringing the roster number to 88 which still leaves two open slots for the beginning of training camp.

Kerbyson started 13 games in 2015 for Tennessee at left tackle and has played some guard as well. During the pre-draft process, he was projected more as a guard in the NFL. His signing may not bode well for the health of either Josh Kline or Tre’ Jackson who each missed the entire spring OTAs and minicamp.

It will be interesting to see how the team fills the other two open roster slots. There is room for possibly a veteran running back or corner and depending upon the health of Shaq Mason, another offensive lineman. Mason missed all of the spring before appearing in the last workout of minicamp.

Going to Training Camp? Read on…
With training camp opening this week, the summer vacation for the players is over and they will begin their work for the entire season with a brief respite during the bye week. But for the fans, and many will be planning vacation weeks around training camp dates, many questions remain. We’ll try to answer as many as possible.

Practices and parking are free during training camp but as a word to the wise. Arrive early. Parking is in the P6 or P8 parking lots. It is a first come, first served operation and the crowds get bigger every year. With a pair of joint practices against the Saints and then the Bears before their respective preseason games, the crowds will probably be much, much larger.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting players is going to be really difficult. Every team in the NFL knows that the Patriots are loaded to the gills and when they make their cuts, teams will be ready to pounce. 11 Guys will make the practice squad and Brady being suspended will give a few guys a chance to make the roster. If Amendola is on the pup, that will open another slot.

I'll have to redo my January 53 Man Roster prediction.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting players is going to be really difficult. Every team in the NFL knows that the Patriots are loaded to the gills and when they make their cuts, teams will be ready to pounce. 11 Guys will make the practice squad and Brady being suspended will give a few guys a chance to make the roster. If Amendola is on the pup, that will open another slot.

I'll have to redo my January 53 Man Roster prediction.

You can add a spot for Nink too. Potentially Mitchell. Not sure if he'll be ready week 1.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be curious is NE goes after Sankey. I was on board for a trade, but this could be better.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB rarely goes after any skill position player who's been released. I think it's two fold......are they hurt? If they couldn't make the XXXX roster why would I think they could make a difference on mine??

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots work out Cobb today, but will wait till all cuts are made. I am on board with this. He was projected to start for Tenn until the traded for Murray and drafted Henry.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB rarely goes after any skill position player who's been released. I think it's two fold......are they hurt? If they couldn't make the XXXX roster why would I think they could make a difference on mine??

Well I would think there would be a RB that could make a difference. With Dion Lewis now out for possibly the year or at least for quite a while and the quality of the position being one of the few weaknesses on the Patriots team it wouldn't surprise me to see them bring in a RB. It is hard to bring somebody in a week before the season as they have no clue on the playbook or verbiage but you can slowly build them into the offense such as just give them 10 plays week 1 to memorize and only use them on those 10 plays then slowly add to that number as the season goes.