• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 - 2017

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when you thought the salad days of Jon Bostic trade intrigue were over.

The Patriots traded Bostic to the Detroit Lions, both teams announced Monday. A source with knowledge of the trade told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport the Patriots will receive a conditional seventh-round pick in 2017 for Bostic. The move comes less than eight months after the Pats acquired Bostic from the Bears for a late-round pick.

The Lions announced the move on Monday.

You can connect the dots pretty easily here. The Lions' general manager is Bob Quinn, who had been the Patriots' director of pro scouting before moving to Detroit in January. Rapoport reported at the time of the hire that Quinn had the support of Patriots coach Bill Belichick. This amicable parting of ways created a friendly line of communications between the two sides.

Bostic entered the league as the 50th player taken in the 2013 NFL Draft. The 25 year old appeared in 11 games with the Patriots and made one start. He had two tackles on special teams.

Quinn clearly sees something in the former Florida star. We'll see if he can get some return on his investment in the Motor City.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted May 19, 2016 at 9:00 am
By: Steve Balestrieri

Pats Will Have Some Work To Do Finding the Right Fit
The Patriots made some intriguing additions to the team during free agency, addressing positions of need. They signed WRs Chris Hogan and Nate Washington, DL Terrance Knighton, Chris Long, Markus Kuhn, and Frank Kearse. But perhaps the most intriguing signing was LB Shea McClellin because there exists a big question on just how the team plans on utilizing his strengths.

Unlike the much more heralded Long and Knighton, who were paid as one-year rentals far under market value for their services, McClellin was given the most money with a three-year, $9.05 million-dollar contract with $3.5 million fully guaranteed. That is akin to starter’s money, so they definitely have plans on using him somewhere. The question remains, where?

McClellin was on the Patriots radar when he entered the 2012 NFL Draft but the Bears selected him in the 1st round with the 19th overall pick. Chicago tried him as a sub-package pass rusher, a full-time defensive end, and then the past two years they’ve stood him up as a linebacker. That’s where he seems the best fit, standing up and playing downhill at linebacker.

When McClellin spoke to the Boston media via conference call last month, he said as much stating that he prefers playing an aggressive downhill-type role.

“Any aspect with my hand down or standing up, any kind of blitzing, any linebacker position really, anywhere where I’m rushing the passer I feel comfortable in,” McClellin said.

McClellin isn’t a good fit as a defensive end. He doesn’t have the size and strength to set the edge, where he played around 260 pounds. The Bears had him trim down to around 245 where at inside linebacker he seemed to be a much better fit. He’s going to have a role when either Dont’a Hightower or Jamie Collins are banged up and when the Patriots use all three linebackers in their base package, but where?

So where will he fit with the Patriots? I called former Patriots linebacker and football media analyst Matt Chatham earlier this week and we spoke about McClellin and where he sees the fit. If anything, the situation is even murkier. “With the money the team is paying him, he’s not just going to be a supplemental player,” Chatham said. “But I’m not exactly sure where.”

The 2015 season saw the Bears use McClellin as their Mike linebacker in the middle. It was the position he looked most comfortable in. With the Patriots, just bringing in all these 300-pound beefy defensive linemen, it would definitely help the Mike in the running game.

“The Mike linebacker position or the Mack in the sub-packages seems like a good position for Shea,” Chatham said. “But [Dont’a] Hightower has been really good there. He played there at Alabama and has done a really solid job there the past few years. I don’t think you really want to move him over to the Sam.”

- See more at: Where Will Shea McClellin Fit in the Patriots Defense?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted June 20, 2016 at 5:00 am
By: Ian Logue

Here’s a quick rundown of this today’s top stories:

Belichick Ended OTAs Early – Mike Reiss of ESPN reported in his Sunday column that the Patriots didn’t use their full allotment of OTAsduring their recent sessions, with Patriots head coach Bill Belichick opting to instead conclude the team’s offseason work with conditioning type tests.

What practices they did conduct seemed to be productive, with most reports indicating some terrific moments from a plethora of players throughout the sessions that were open to the media. After losing Michael Williams to a serious knee injury, kudos to Belichick for trying to get the necessary work in and knowing when to cut his losses as the team escaped without any additional serious injuries heading into training camp next month.

Opportunity Knocking for Harbor – Speaking of the loss of Williams, his injury changed the script a bit at the tight end position, opening up an even bigger opportunity at the No. 3 spot on the depth chart for veteran Clay Harbor. Harbor has had the right attitude so far, telling reporters a couple of weeks ago that he’s used to being moved around in the offense after what he had to do during his time in Jacksonville, and he’s happy to do whatever he needs to in order to earn a role here with the Patriots.

“I’ve been blessed to be able to show different parts of my game that I can do more than just one thing,” Harbor said via the Boston Herald. “For me, here, it’s whatever they ask of me. I’m going to work to the best of my ability and try my hardest to get the job done.”

He’s already been utilized in different spots, with the coaching staff already getting a feel for how they might take advantage of his skill-set based on how he was used during the team’s OTAs. For Harbor, he’s fine with whatever they need, and he’s been working hard and said at the time that he’s just trying to take the coaching and grow from there.

“For me, I don’t even think about the aspect of position,” said Harbor. “Whatever they want me to do, I’m going to go out to the best of my ability to try to get the job done. Take all the coaching, if they have me at fullback, tight end, in the slot, I’m going to try to watch film, take coaching and do what I can to get the job done at the best of my ability.”

Photo-Clay-Harbor-DJ5ko-600w.jpg
Opportunity is knocking for Clay Harbor. (USA TODAY Images)
Lombardi’s Loss A Notable One –
Looking at the recent drafts for the Patriots over the past couple of seasons, it’s hard not to take note of the fact that how New England fares moving forward may be something worth watching in the coming years.

According to Mike Reiss, Michael Lombardi is moving on from the position he filled in New England since joining the team in 2014, when Lombardi joined the team as an assistant to the coaching staff but he’s been someone who has had an influence on Belichick’s personnel decisions as it pertains to the draft.

2014 saw New England select some key players, with the additions of Jimmy Garoppolo, Bryan Stork, and Cameron Fleming as some notable additions, with both Stork and Fleming playing important roles during the team’s championship run. They had an even better draft in 2015, selecting contributors like Malcolm Brown, Geneo Grissom, Trey Flowers, Tre’ Jackson, Shaq Mason and Joe Cardona.

Prior to coming to New England Lombardi was the general manager in Cleveland, with the Browns having hired him as the GM and VP of Player Personnel back on January 18, 2013. His experience with the Browns ended up helping out Belichick and the Patriots thanks to his familiarity with both Jabaal Sheard and Dion Lewis, both of whom have been great fits here.

Reiss reports that Lombardi appears headed back to working in the media, which could see him work with longtime friend Bill Simmons, who is starting a new venture at HBO along with a new online site called “The Ringer”. That’s good news for the Patriots, as that type of position would still open up opportunities for him to work with Belichick.

So Far, Patriots Younger In 2016 – WEEI’s Christopher Price took some time in his Sunday column to take an in-depth look at the Patriots’ roster, breaking down each positional group by their average age.

After one season of getting a little older, the Patriots creeped backward a little age-wise thus far in 2016, going from an average age of 26.3 back to 25.6, more in line with where they had been around this time in 2013 and 2014.

Here’s a look at the numbers Price posted:

June 2016 — average age of Patriots roster: 25.6
June 2015 — average age of Patriots roster: 26.3
June 2014 — average age of Patriots roster: 25.3
May 2013 — average age of Patriots roster: 25.3

Their youngest group is at the cornerback position, coming in with an average age of 23.9. From their it’s the linebackers (24.9) and the offensive line (25) as the other two groups as the youngest on this year’s team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted June 20, 2016 at 5:00 am

Here’s a quick rundown of this today’s top stories:

Belichick Ended OTAs Early – Mike Reiss of ESPN reported in his Sunday column that the Patriots didn’t use their full allotment of OTAsduring their recent sessions, with Patriots head coach Bill Belichick opting to instead conclude the team’s offseason work with conditioning type tests.

What practices they did conduct seemed to be productive, with most reports indicating some terrific moments from a plethora of players throughout the sessions that were open to the media. After losing Michael Williams to a serious knee injury, kudos to Belichick for trying to get the necessary work in and knowing when to cut his losses as the team escaped without any additional serious injuries heading into training camp next month.

Opportunity Knocking for Harbor – Speaking of the loss of Williams, his injury changed the script a bit at the tight end position, opening up an even bigger opportunity at the No. 3 spot on the depth chart for veteran Clay Harbor. Harbor has had the right attitude so far, telling reporters a couple of weeks ago that he’s used to being moved around in the offense after what he had to do during his time in Jacksonville, and he’s happy to do whatever he needs to in order to earn a role here with the Patriots.

“I’ve been blessed to be able to show different parts of my game that I can do more than just one thing,” Harbor said via the Boston Herald. “For me, here, it’s whatever they ask of me. I’m going to work to the best of my ability and try my hardest to get the job done.”

He’s already been utilized in different spots, with the coaching staff already getting a feel for how they might take advantage of his skill-set based on how he was used during the team’s OTAs. For Harbor, he’s fine with whatever they need, and he’s been working hard and said at the time that he’s just trying to take the coaching and grow from there.

“For me, I don’t even think about the aspect of position,” said Harbor. “Whatever they want me to do, I’m going to go out to the best of my ability to try to get the job done. Take all the coaching, if they have me at fullback, tight end, in the slot, I’m going to try to watch film, take coaching and do what I can to get the job done at the best of my ability.”

View attachment 129549
Opportunity is knocking for Clay Harbor. (USA TODAY Images)
Lombardi’s Loss A Notable One –
Looking at the recent drafts for the Patriots over the past couple of seasons, it’s hard not to take note of the fact that how New England fares moving forward may be something worth watching in the coming years.

According to Mike Reiss, Michael Lombardi is moving on from the position he filled in New England since joining the team in 2014, when Lombardi joined the team as an assistant to the coaching staff but he’s been someone who has had an influence on Belichick’s personnel decisions as it pertains to the draft.

2014 saw New England select some key players, with the additions of Jimmy Garoppolo, Bryan Stork, and Cameron Fleming as some notable additions, with both Stork and Fleming playing important roles during the team’s championship run. They had an even better draft in 2015, selecting contributors like Malcolm Brown, Geneo Grissom, Trey Flowers, Tre’ Jackson, Shaq Mason and Joe Cardona.

Prior to coming to New England Lombardi was the general manager in Cleveland, with the Browns having hired him as the GM and VP of Player Personnel back on January 18, 2013. His experience with the Browns ended up helping out Belichick and the Patriots thanks to his familiarity with both Jabaal Sheard and Dion Lewis, both of whom have been great fits here.

Reiss reports that Lombardi appears headed back to working in the media, which could see him work with longtime friend Bill Simmons, who is starting a new venture at HBO along with a new online site called “The Ringer”. That’s good news for the Patriots, as that type of position would still open up opportunities for him to work with Belichick.

So Far, Patriots Younger In 2016 – WEEI’s Christopher Price took some time in his Sunday column to take an in-depth look at the Patriots’ roster, breaking down each positional group by their average age.

After one season of getting a little older, the Patriots creeped backward a little age-wise thus far in 2016, going from an average age of 26.3 back to 25.6, more in line with where they had been around this time in 2013 and 2014.

Here’s a look at the numbers Price posted:

June 2016 — average age of Patriots roster: 25.6
June 2015 — average age of Patriots roster: 26.3
June 2014 — average age of Patriots roster: 25.3
May 2013 — average age of Patriots roster: 25.3

Their youngest group is at the cornerback position, coming in with an average age of 23.9. From their it’s the linebackers (24.9) and the offensive line (25) as the other two groups as the youngest on this year’s team.
Glad to hear Harbor saying all the right things. Got to love his attitude and versatility. If he makes the 53 man roster I think he surprises many with his play this year. Albeit in a diminished role with Gronk and Marty B.
Let's get the season started. I'm more excited than usual even with the looming suspension.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear Harbor saying all the right things. Got to love his attitude and versatility. If he makes the 53 man roster I think he surprises many with his play this year. Albeit in a diminished role with Gronk and Marty B.
Let's get the season started. I'm more excited than usual even with the looming suspension.[/QUOTE]

Suspension? What suspension? Did I miss something?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted June 24, 2016 at 5:00 am

Here’s a quick rundown of this morning’s stories:

Brady’s Competitive Days Started Early – If you’ve followed Tom Brady over the course of his storybook career, one of the things that makes him great is his incredible drive and determination, both traits that have allowed him to become one of the best in the game.

He’s been a guy who has had to prove people for most of his life and on Thursday Brady pulled out an English essay he wrote back in 1994 on Facebook, which focused on the influence his sisters had on him.

Oddly enough, reading it essentially gives you a glimpse about the player he essentially believed he would one day become.

“I was raised in a family where the expectations were high and the failures were inexcusable,” wrote Brady 22-years ago, who said he felt like the “odd man out” among his sisters Maureen, Julie and Nancy while they were “busy participating in their own activities, seemingly oblivious to what their young brother was doing.”

One of the things that frustrated Brady was the fact that he was known more for just being their brother, as each of his sisters were great athletes. It drove him crazy that instead of being recognized as an individual, he felt people saw him as just “another ‘Brady’. His sisters’ accolades got their name in the paper, which seemingly drove him to try and make a name for himself.

But in high school, Brady started coming into his own as he started to flourish in football, becoming the varsity starter in his junior year, which he never relinquished. That high school experience gave him some perspective and helped him mature as a person.

“As I have now matured through these past four years of high school, I have now begun to put into context where my sisters were at and were I am,” wrote Brady. “I am beginning to understand my role as a part of my family as I have established a name for myself as a good athlete, as well as an intelligent young man.”

However, one of the best parts of that essay came in the next sentence.

“I will continue to flourish in life as well as in athletics because of my strong will to succeed and desire to always be on top,” wrote Brady.

2013-Week-3-Brady-Yelling-600w.jpg
Brady’s intensity apparently started at a young age.
It’s amazing to look back on that considering where he is now. Now he’s a four-time Super Bowl champion and a future NFL Hall of Fame quarterback. Needless to say, he’s definitely made quite the name for himself.

“Hopefully, just maybe, one day people will walk up to them and say, ‘Aren’t you Tommy’s sister?’ or ‘Hey, where is your brother?”

It’s safe to say, he’s probably gotten his wish.

Young Patriots Fan Gives Smith a Taste of His Own Medicine – Wide receiver Steve Smith is no stranger when it comes to talking smack on the field, and he got a taste of his own medicine while volunteering at a camp for military kids.

According to the New York Daily News, the incident occurred when Smith broke the huddle with a “Go Ravens” chant as they headed to the line, only to hear a little voice shout out a phrase that should put a smile on the face of most fans here in New England.

“Go Patriots!”

That seemingly caught him by surprise, with Smith saying, “I’m gonna…” before pausing. “Go on, go over there.”

Good for the little guy defending the wall against a veteran rival player. That’s the type of fearless player that Bill Belichick would probably appreciate.

Edelman Making Progress – A trip to Massachusetts General Hospital this week saw Julian Edelman spreading some smiles while he was there, but a photo from Patriots.com should have people smiling after seeing him hobble his way off the field back in January with his injured foot.

The receiver had been seen recently wearing a walking boot as he continued recovering from another surgery, but a photo posted by Patriots.com saw him getting around MGH without the boot, which is good news as the team sits just about a month away from the start of training camp.

It remains to be seen if he’ll be ready to go by the time camp begins or if he’ll be in a situation where the team is cautious with his return and holds him out longer. But the fact he’s getting better is definitely encouraging. The offense is obviously better with him out there, and it’s safe to say most fans will be glad when he’s eventually back at 100%.

Gronkowski Among The NFL’s Best non-QBs – NFL.com’s Chris Wesseling took a look on Thursday at some of the best players in the game who aren’t lined up under center, and it was easy to see why one Patriots player made this list.

Rob Gronkowski earned the #2 spot on the list behind Houston’s J.J. Watt, with Wesseling taking about the incredible athleticism the veteran tight end has that makes him so dangerous.

“The offense’s answer to Watt, Gronkowski is such a freakishly stellar specimen that NFL Media analyst Nate Burleson once suggested he was “built in a lab” or “pieced together by the football gods.” Stopping Gronk is a Herculean task that would require a Frankenstein-like mashup of Jamie Collins’ size and athleticism, Richard Sherman’s playmaking ability and Patrick Peterson’s speed and quickness,” wrote Wesseling.

Cardinals general manager Steve Keim explained earlier this offseason that NFL teams no longer find complete tight ends. Today’s tight ends are either inline blockers (Y) lacking the skill set of pass catchers or overgrown wide receivers (F) who get blown up at the point of attack. Gronkowski is not just the exception to the rule. He’s the best to ever do it.”

It’s interesting to note that Wessling’s top five consisted of all defensive players, with the exception of Gronkowski. Listed behind Gronk were the Rams’ DT (#3) Aaron Donald, as well as (#4) LB Denver’s Von Miller and (#5) Carolina’s LB Luke Kuechly.

Although if he was a little bigger, after seeing how hard he plays, it makes you wonder if he’d probably dominate that side of the ball too.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the possible Brady 4 game suspension

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per John Breech 7/16/2016 CBS Sports.com

Expectations for the Bills, Jets and Dolphins are so low this year that oddsmakers didn't even flinch when Tom Brady's suspension became official Friday.

Despite the fact that Brady will be missing the first four games of the season, the Patriots are still favored to win the AFC East and Super Bowl LI.

Of course, that's a giant slap in the face to the other teams in the division, although it probably shouldn't be. Brady will still play in 12 games this year, and the Jets, Bills and Dolphins have combined to win exactly zero AFC East titles since 2003 in any season where Brady plays 12 games or more.

The Patriots' Super Bowl odds before Brady's suspension were 6-to-1, and they stayed that way after the suspension for several reasons, according to Bovada.lv sportsbook manager Kevin Bradley.

"Even though Tom Brady will be suspended for the first four games of the season it has not really affected the Patriots Super Bowl odds for a variety of reasons," Bradley said in a statement. "First, they have a fairly easy first four matchups with the exception of playing on the road in Arizona, which would have been a tough game even if Brady was playing."

Those first four matchups are a big deal, because even if the Patriots fall on their face and go 1-3 or 0-4, it's not likely that the other AFC East teams will do much better in Weeks 1-4.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope these teams over look NE now with Jimmy at QB. Folks, this is going to be an entirely new offensive game plan. Teams only have Brady they prepared for. They have nothing, nothing at all on Jimmy. The guy is not TB, and that is just fine. He moves better and has a better arm that TB. Sure he will struggle, but when you have two of the best TE in football, you can rely on them a lot more. Add the speed on the outside and Jimmy G accuracy, we'll be just fine...Oh, did anyone forget that our Def is going to be pretty, pretty, pretty.....fucking good!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope these teams over look NE now with Jimmy at QB. Folks, this is going to be an entirely new offensive game plan. Teams only have Brady they prepared for. They have nothing, nothing at all on Jimmy. The guy is not TB, and that is just fine. He moves better and has a better arm that TB. Sure he will struggle, but when you have two of the best TE in football, you can rely on them a lot more. Add the speed on the outside and Jimmy G accuracy, we'll be just fine...Oh, did anyone forget that our Def is going to be pretty, pretty, pretty.....fucking good!
Would love to see some QB designed run plays. No Patriot opponent has had to plan for that since the Flutie days. This SB will be the sweetest of them all. What a huge FU to tge NFL if the Pats should win the Lombardi this year:yes:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see some QB designed run plays. No Patriot opponent has had to plan for that since the Flutie days. This SB will be the sweetest of them all. What a huge FU to tge NFL if the Pats should win the Lombardi this year:yes:

Would not shock me to see Brissett in there at times also. He has a strong arm also. I can see BB pulling out all the stops and waving a big FU to the league....I am sure in NE goes 4-0 with Jimmy, they will be accused of cheating, again.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While Jimmy has the athleticism to run the ball, I will cringe knowing we don't have a veteran QB on the bench
(for 1st 4 games) Now if Brissett comes in for a few plays - that could really stir the pot!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Jimmy has the athleticism to run the ball, I will cringe knowing we don't have a veteran QB on the bench
(for 1st 4 games) Now if Brissett comes in for a few plays - that could really stir the pot!
Wow I see you have an admirer (Malibu) he came to our board to give you a bs. What an absolute ass hat. Especially considering the content of your post.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it easy guys.......bad enough we have to deal with all of the haters, don't need to start haying each other.

Think positive.....Think new interior defensive line. Think improvement.

Think about how the defense will look

1st String...........Jabal Sheard, Terrence Knighton, Marcus Kuhn, Rob Ninkovich
Back ups............Geno Grissom, Joe Vellano, Trey Flowers, Anthony Johnson

Knighton and Kuhn will be a force in the middle. Both can stop the run and both can collapse the
pocket and put pressure on the QB. Just finished watching the Pat/Giants 2015 and Kuhn just
crushed the pocket and sacked Brady. He was in on both of Brady's fumbles in the game.

We already know that the Pats have two of the best young LBs in the game with Hightower and Collins.
+Add Johnathan Freeny and a group of young guys like Karnu Grugier-Hill, Rufus Johnson (6'5" 280 OLB)
and newbies Kevin Snyder and the cruise missle kid, Elandon Roberts and this will an exciting bunch to watch.
The only one that is not outstanding in pass coverage is Johnson. He's a blitz monster and with his speed
and size, he a QB IR waiting to happen.

10 Days to training camp........

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it easy guys.......bad enough we have to deal with all of the haters, don't need to start haying each other.

1st String...........Jabal Sheard, Terrence Knighton, Marcus Kuhn, Rob Ninkovich

Knighton and Kuhn will be a force in the middle. Both can stop the run and both can collapse the
pocket and put pressure on the QB. Just finished watching the Pat/Giants 2015 and Kuhn just
crushed the pocket and sacked Brady. He was in on both of Brady's fumbles in the game.

We already know that the Pats have two of the best young LBs in the game with Hightower and Collins.
+Add Johnathan Freeny and a group of young guys like Karnu Grugier-Hill, Rufus Johnson (6'5" 280 OLB)
and newbies Kevin Snyder and the cruise missle kid, Elandon Roberts and this will an exciting bunch to watch.
The only one that is not outstanding in pass coverage is Johnson. He's a blitz monster and with his speed

No hating here? I hope my posts weren't taken out of content.

Come on training camp. Being on the left coast I always look forward to hearing your camp reports. :suds:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus man...You forgot about Malcom Brown on the D-line. :suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right.......I did. I have him on my handwritten notes and totally glossed over him.
It just keeps getting better and better.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Valentine too. Big boy. NE drafted him for a reason. We have some damn good size up front to stop the run.