• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just really impressed by LeBron in that regular season win...im assuming you didnt watch the game- did you?

the game was tied going into the 4th qtr--- Korver was sitting out, and Shumpert got hurt- so theres 2 of your best wings not playing

Love didnt play a minute in the 4th because of his minutes restriction coming back from injury- and Kyrie's knee tightened up on him so he didnt play the 4th qtr either.

So--- no Love, Kyrie, Shumpert, Korver, Derrick Williams- all not avaliable for the 4th qtr---

and LeBron just went ape shit tearing the Jazz a new asshole- one of the best defensive teams in the league- and the stingiest defense in the league on a points per game basis.

If I were to have make an argument for LeBron's MVP candidacy- that 4th qtr. would very likely be Exhibit 1A. 17 of his 33 were in the 4th.

To quote one of the more eloquent players in the league:
James' big fourth quarter was no surprise to the Jazz, who had won six of seven going into the game.

"That's why LeBron is who he is," Hayward said. "He took over the game when we were right there in the fourth."

lol @you spamming the boards with this shit after a Cavs win. But when the Heat kicked the Cavs ass after all of the bullshit you posted about how the Cavs were going to destroy them and beat them by 20...it was "just a regular season game that means nothing until the 'real season' starts."

You're level of hypocrisy, and lack of ability to see it can only be the result of mental illness.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, I mean, come on. I really have to question anyone that really puts much stock into his first 3 seasons on a dumpster fire roster, all before he even hit legal drinking age.

How about his record when Lebron sits and he plays then?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @you spamming the bioards with this shit after a Cavs win. But when the Heat kicked the Cavs ass after all of the bullshit you posted about how the Cavs were going to destroy them and beat them by 20...it was "just a regular season game that means nothing until the 'real season' starts."

You're level of hypocrisy, and lack of ability to see it can only be the result of mental illness.

no one can be that blind to it and be normal...

just sayin'...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about his record when Lebron sits and he plays then?

For me, its just not enough of a sample size to mean much, imo... especially when the vast majority of those games inlcude other signifignat players resting and/or away games on the 2nd night of a back to back.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone from the future told you that neither the Warriors, Cavs, Spurs nor Rockets is going to win the championship this year, who would you put all your money on?

Whoever they told me was winning the championship.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More excited for this part

635995595621187276930560688_kilt.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, its just not enough of a sample size to mean much, imo... especially when the vast majority of those games inlcude other signifignat players resting and/or away games on the 2nd night of a back to back.

Of course it doesn't. :L

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should see how packed the Irish pubs around here get...

The bar next to my old High School is an Irish Pub, it's like a high school reunion every time I go, for St Patty's day they have to set up tents and bars out front in the parking lot because it gets to the point where you can't walk around inside.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it doesn't. :L
Ok. Makes perfect sense to me, but to each his own.

I'm not just talking about Kyrie and Bron.

Give me the record of literally any player when their the best player on their team sits out for rest and I really won't care. It won't mean anything to me. I just don't see how it could.

Status
Not open for further replies.