• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Bulls hate the Cavs- wont do them any favors....though- i can get my hopes i guess.

if you signed Dwade off the street next year if he is bought out by chicago- does he just become your starting 2 guard ?

i dunno---- him, KI in the same back court starting just doesnt do it for me.....id send him to the bench for punch off of it- and leave a spacer and better 2 way player like JR in.

I know everyone loves to rip KLoves defense- but is defensive rebounding brings real value. The Cavs dont arent an NBA season worst -15 on offensive rebounding (or whatever it was- if not that close to that) against the Rockets if Klove is out there thats for sure.

It was hard for Lebron and Wade to co-exist. We coasted by on sheer talent alone with those two. It won't have the same effect if they're on the court. He'll be 36 by the time I project him to be on the Cavs. At that point, you roll with Bron and Kyrie. As you said, Wade comes off the bench.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers.

Watch...Doc is desperate to keep his job.

Only thing that would draw him there personnel wise is CP3. But does he want to go for another ring, or have the allure of LA?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Bulls hate the Cavs- wont do them any favors....though- i can get my hopes i guess.

if you signed Dwade off the street next year if he is bought out by chicago- does he just become your starting 2 guard ?

i dunno---- him, KI in the same back court starting just doesnt do it for me.....id send him to the bench for punch off of it- and leave a spacer and better 2 way player like JR in.

I know everyone loves to rip KLoves defense- but is defensive rebounding brings real value. The Cavs dont arent an NBA season worst -15 on offensive rebounding (or whatever it was- if not that close to that) against the Rockets if Klove is out there thats for sure.

Strategically it makes no sense, but its LeBrons closest friend, in a LeBron option season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was hard for Lebron and Wade to co-exist. We coasted by on sheer talent alone with those two. It won't have the same effect if they're on the court. He'll be 36 by the time I project him to be on the Cavs. At that point, you roll with Bron and Kyrie. As you said, Wade comes off the bench.

At that point Wade will be, or will soon to be injured.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is actually 4th in the league in scoring since the ASB

Isiah Thomas has predictably started falling since the ASB in that category - now he is sitting out 2 games iwth a bone bruise. Its awful hard to take as many fouls he does, and go to the floor as many times as he does- at his size- and still expect to shoot double digit free throws a game and play 34 minutes a game every night.

So it's meaningful that Kyrie is 4th in league scoring since the ASB, but it's meaningless that the Heat has been the best team in the league over a span of 27 games?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horford's improved stats probably has a bit to do with his numbers dropping.

Plus, Bradley is healthy.
thats true- plus im not quite as pissed off about Thomas' great season as before

its pretty obvious both him and Kyrie will be making All NBA Teams

ill just be happy for Kyrie to be recognized as one of the best 6 guards in the NBA for the 2nd time in 3 years- along with 4 all stars teams.

somehow will have to explain to me how he isnt one of the best point guards in the game when he is picked as one of the best 6 guards in the entire game for the 2nd time in 3 years. lol.

Some years- you get a Bennet or Bargaini at hte top of the draft....sometimes you are lucky enough to get a player like The Kyrie Irving.

clutchest player in the game. ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats true- plus im not quite as pissed off about Thomas' great season as before

its pretty obvious both him and Kyrie will be making All NBA Teams

ill just be happy for Kyrie to be recognized as one of the best 6 guards in the NBA for the 2nd time in 3 years- along with 4 all stars.

Where does top 6 come from?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness Orlando is a shitty team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden St. got their groove back. Ah, nevermind it's Orlando.

Btw, teach us how to beat the Magic this season.....please.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livingston had a weird line tonight. 19 mins, 0 pts, 0 rebs, 1 asst, 1 stl...and a +/- of +16

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games like tonight are why Klay is my favorite Warrior.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt sound like Irving and Shumps injuries are anything to worry about...

"Nothing serious," Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said of Irving. "He's fine. Just to be cautious or whatever, but he's good. And Shump is going to be day-to-day, he's fine, too. We got out of that being pretty lucky, considering all of our injuries we've had so far this season. That's a plus for us, but it's just part of a season."

"Just probably the last 48 hours it's been kind of sore," said Irving, who scored 21 points -- his 17th straight game with 20 points or more -- in 30 minutes. "Tried to give it a go tonight. And, you know, playing the whole third and kind of sitting down, it started getting tight. So, I went to Bron and said, 'You got this?' He said, 'Yeah' and for precautionary reasons just left the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.