• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like the Pistons or Bucks are going to cede their playoff spot to the poor heat because they have injuries- which ALL TEAMS have- and which i think anyway- arguably the Bucks have been worse off.

Don't worry about the Bucks. They have 11 of 16 on the road. The Heat will finish ahead of them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the opposite.
We were hoping for a top 5 pick because we thought we sucked.
yah i remember

@bksballer was ready to cut Waiters and you were rooting for the teamt o lose every game!!! and now you think they are the team everyone wants to avoid, lol....gmafb.....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean there defense is no doubt much better- but the Cavs offense is much better and deeper.

I mean- LeBron vs. Kawhi----- LeBron easily
Kyrie vs. Who? Kyrie is a top 10 offensive player in the game at worst
Aldridge vs. Love--- wash at best
Korver and green pretty much cancel eachother
Deron Williams, Frye etc....Cavs have a lot more firepower on offense ---- the Spurs def. have an advatange on defense- would be an interesting matchup.
Lebron easily?

Dude, stop it.

Kawhi can't stop Lebron.

But, guess what?

Lebron can't stop him either....lol

Slow down, make difficult?

Sure...for both.

Stop for 4 quarters? No.

Aldridge > Love

Sg is a wash.

Pg is all Kyrie. Spurs need to address that in the offseason.

Center? Defense goes to TT. But, offense goes to Gasol....But, he might not be the starter.

Cavs have more fire power.

Spurs have a better system.

Reactions: LAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i remember

@bksballer was ready to cut Waiters and you were rooting for the teamt o lose every game!!! and now you think they are the team everyone wants to avoid, lol....gmafb.....

I'm not sure why any top seed would want to play a team who is 21-5 over the last 2 months. Let's say the Heat finish the year 10-5. Would you want to play a team who went 31-10 in the 2nd half over a team who went let's say for example 18-23 as a top seed. The first round is supposed to be a walk in the park.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors upcoming schedule is ajoke...they had a nice 3 game stretch here of eastern conference garbage to get things straightened out against...

teh cavs go on a fucking long west coast trip....ughhh.

The Cavs have the Queen, they should be fine.

I wonder if Kyrie gets scared being on the West coast, like he's afraid he might fall off the end of the world over there or something.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks will win a playoff series long before the Heat do- thats for sure.

Didn't we hear guarantees like that last season right before the Heat missed the EC Finals by 1 win?
Pretty positive we did lol.

But, if Beasleys back, Bucks could go all the way...:hope:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course not--- KG was incredibly valuable- the guy had one of the most versatile and expansive games of anyone who has ever played- a very solid mid range game, great passer for a big man, could guard literally- 1-5 on the court, was an amazing leader.

I mean- KG is an all time great. Kevin Love was stranded in Minne too- and while he is not an all time great- he is certainly an all star caliber player and CERTAINLY much more valuable than Hassan Whiteside.
I don't think there is a GM in the NBA that would trade Whiteside for a chronically broken Love.

Stop it.

Blank slate team, starting from scratch?

Nobody is taking Love.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great thing about the Heat is there is not a single player you can single in on. We're such a balanced basketball team. It is the one thing I love the team the last 2 years. Even last year it was like this. Wade could have 10 points but we could get good games from Deng, Hassan, and Goran.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to make the playoffs first for that to happen....
yah obviously...not saying itll happen this year- because there is no way the Heat are winning a playoff series this year either---- but there is no doubt in my mind the Bucks have a much brighter future than the Heat.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is a GM in the NBA that would trade Whiteside for a chronically broken Love.

Stop it.

Nobody is taking Love.

Nope and we saw all those playoffs appearance Love led his Wolves to.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the opposite.
We were hoping for a top 5 pick because we thought we sucked.

Hell, i'll give the Heat all the credit in the world for pulling together and showing what a TEAM can do, under-talented or not...

and ask any of the ex-CBS posters here, i was one of the biggest Heat haters EVER(mostly because of LeClown and his egotism lol). what their doing now any fan of the NBA has got to appreciate...

i'll amend that, any TRUE fan...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i remember

If its between the Bulls, Bucks, Pistons, Heat, and Pacers, then yes, the Heat is who you want to avoid the most.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop it.

Nobody is taking Love.
Mecca- there is no way on Gods Green earth the Cavs or anyone sane would trade Love for the fraud that is Hassan Whiteside--- its why you saw how none of the players and coaches voted for Whiteside in the all star game---- they know he is a fraud-- i mean the blancote stuff --- they know that empty stats dont mean anything

Love is a 20 and 10 guy , a 4 time all star, and one of the best bigs out there---- Love has a lot more Michael--- Whiteside has a lot more Tito.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors upcoming schedule is ajoke...they had a nice 3 game stretch here of eastern conference garbage to get things straightened out against...

teh cavs go on a fucking long west coast trip....ughhh.
You don't have to get the top seed to run the table in the East.

The Cavs will finish first. But, if they didnt, they are still getting to the finals.

Homecourt throughout is not happening. So, losing a few games is no biggie.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, i'll give the Heat all the credit in the world for pulling together and showing what a TEAM can do, under-talented or not...

and ask any of the ex-CBS posters here, i was one of the biggest Heat haters EVER(mostly because of LeClown and his egotism lol). what their doing now any fan of the NBA has got to appreciate...

i'll amend that, any TRUE fan...
yah...its great watching a fringe eastern playoff team scrappily fight for the last playoff spot (holds while i go and throw up)

plus the style that team plays is just atrociously boring. Its truly hideous basketball--- they are always near the bottom of the league in points scored, always near the top of the league in points allowed....its the Riley model that almost ruined basketball in the 90's with the Bricks--- just try and muck it up....its hideous basketball to watch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to get the top seed to run the table in the East.

The Cavs will finish first. But, if they didnt, they are still getting to the finals.

Homecourt throughout is not happening. So, losing a few games is no biggie.
over under

the Cavs lose 5 games in the EC playoffs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron easily?

Dude, stop it.

Kawhi can't stop Lebron.

But, guess what?

Lebron can't stop him either....lol

Slow down, make difficult?

Sure...for both.

Stop for 4 quarters? No.

Aldridge > Love

Sg is a wash.

Pg is all Kyrie. Spurs need to address that in the offseason.

Center? Defense goes to TT. But, offense goes to Gasol....But, he might not be the starter.

Cavs have more fire power.

Spurs have a better system.

:dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding:

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.