• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca- there is no way on Gods Green earth the Cavs or anyone sane would trade Love for the fraud that is Hassan Whiteside--- its why you saw how none of the players and coaches voted for Whiteside in the all star game---- they know he is a fraud-- i mean the blancote stuff --- they know that empty stats dont mean anything

Love is a 20 and 10 guy , a 4 time all star, and one of the best bigs out there---- Love has a lot more Michael--- Whiteside has a lot more Tito.

Dude...of course not the Cavs.

They have TT.

But, Love is chronically broken.

His value is not very high.

If he rebounds and has a good playoff run, that changes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit happens. To hear @bksballer89 and @TurnUpTheHeat act like the Heat have been this great team the whole time but it just didnt show becuase of injuries is just delusional to me....in the end- no one cares.

This statement right here is why virtually every poster here has an issue with you. You talk about it being common sense that the Cavs weren't going to be beating the Warriors without Kyrie and Love. Then you turn around and criticize Heat fans for wondering what the Heats record would be if they had been healthy all season. Which, given how they have played since getting some guys back, is also common sense.

That's pretty hypocritical.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over under

the Cavs lose 5 games in the EC playoffs

Really going out on a limb there. Depending on the teams they meet, I can see them losing exactly 5 games. For them to lose more than 5 games it would require for the 8th seed to push them to 6 games which isn't happening.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca- there is no way on Gods Green earth the Cavs or anyone sane would trade Love for the fraud that is Hassan Whiteside--- its why you saw how none of the players and coaches voted for Whiteside in the all star game---- they know he is a fraud-- i mean the blancote stuff --- they know that empty stats dont mean anything

Love is a 20 and 10 guy , a 4 time all star, and one of the best bigs out there---- Love has a lot more Michael--- Whiteside has a lot more Tito.

Whiteside has lead a team further then Love ever has, and that was in his first full season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This statement right here is why virtually every poster here has an issue with you. You talk about it being common sense that the Cavs weren't going to be beating the Warriors without Kyrie and Love. Then you turn around and criticize Heat fans for wondering what the Heats record would be if they had been healthy all season. Which, given how they have played since getting some guys back, is also common sense.

That's pretty hypocritical.
yah- but what i am saying is INJURIES happen. Im not saying the Cavs would have won if Love and Irving were healthy- thats disrespectful to the Warriors.

To act like the Heat would be a higher seed if they were totally healthy and be passed other teams is total bullshit. What about the Bucks and their injuries? Every single team in the NBA has injuries. Shit- the Lakers were 10-10 before theirs started hitting. Some teams are healthy at the beginning of the season, some at the end, some at the middle.

to act like the best basktball you are playing in the season is the team that should be all the time is delusional- thats not how the NBA works. Its an argument for whiners and complainers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really going out on a limb there. Depending on the teams they meet, I can see them losing exactly 5 games. For them to lose more than 5 games it would require for the 8th seed to push them to 6 games which isn't happening.
not according to some people on here..... our pal @TJL has the Heat in 6 games vs. the Cavs. - lol.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over under

the Cavs lose 5 games in the EC playoffs

Depends on the matchups...

If they face the Heat in the first round, they could win in 6.

If they face Boston/Wizards in the ECF, they could win in 6.

Raps in 5....

Hawks in 4....

Pacers in 4....

Detroit in 5....

I'll go 5 games exactly.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuggit, i'll go with the over...:lol:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ SAYING WHITESIDE PUTS UP EMPTY STATS AND THEN USING THE ULTIMATE STAT PADDER KEVIN I CAN"T WIN A FUCKING GAME IN MINNESOTA BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY SUCK LOVE, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_m7fx1jMrBh1qb0q9io1_500.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you agree to leave if it does happen. Deal?

I never said that. You're one acting like it is some lock that this happens. Me on the other hand could careless. Point is it is not set in stone that the Bucks are going to win a playoffs series before the Heat or vice versa. The Bucks should focus on getting in the dance first.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the matchups...

If they face the Heat in the first round, they could win in 6.

If they face Boston in the ECF, they could win in 6.

Raps in 5....

Hawks in 4....

Pacers in 4....

Detroit in 5....

I'll go 5 games exactly.

i'm going with 7 games with Boston and Miami...

hard to argue the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.