• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys going to beat Michigan State?
@TJL ,

couldnt you have given the poor guy a break, and not dropped your load right in his eye!!!!! thats just poor form. lol

C6vxQuRWsAAsRla.jpg

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daily " Lavar Ball needs to stfu " post.
Unintended consequences...
When you keep running your mouth to get attention, this is what happens.
UCLA is lucky they won't face repercussions.
Ps. Lmao @ Usc.....y'all some haters.
Lonzo Ball’s image has been taken down from his family’s apparel website after a report of concern from UCLA’s rival, USC, regarding the use of a student-athletes’ likeness for profit.
According to USA Today, Big Baller Brand, a company started by LaVar Ball prior to Lonzo’s arrival at UCLA, was asked to take down a photo of the Bruins star from its website. The call reportedly came from USC’s sports information director, though UCLA indicated that at the time of the report they were “aware” of the potential violation and “working on it.”
UCLA's Lonzo Ball won't face NCAA sanctions after USC reports potential violation

I don't know how this is not more significant -- they were using his image to advertise for a company. The NCAA is really inconsistent. I remember the following one (coach Alfred) from about 100 years ago. This one really pissed off Bobby Knight because they were playing Kentucky -- who Bobby believe really cheated.

Indiana's Alford Suspended for 1 Game : Photo in Charity Fund-Raising Calendar Brings Action by NCAA

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats....

they dont give "snow days" to professional's in Ohio....we dont get scared when there is some snow on the ground. You dont work for the school do you?

No I do not and this isn't just some snow on the ground. We're talking about 2 feet of snow and 50 MPH wind.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I do not and this isn't just some snow on the ground. We're talking about 2 feet of snow and 50 MPH wind.

Well, then I guess you failed at living up to the bad ass standard that Wiggy has set. Dude can brave the snow with the best of them. Yet can't show his ugly mug on a forum after Whiteside shoves his ding down the Cavs' throats.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ bragging about not being scared of snow, truly the only thing people in Cleveland can brag about when it comes to their living enviorment.

"WE AREN'T SCARED OF SNOW"

Jesus

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, then I guess you failed at living up to the bad ass standard that Wiggy has set. Dude can brave the snow with the best of them. Yet can't show his ugly mug on a forum after Whiteside shoves his ding down the Cavs' throats.
its northeast Ohio. Have you ever heard the term "lake effect snow"? pshhhhh...you have got to be kidding me- closing businesses because of snow? I have heard of closing schools- but businesses? no freaking way.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ bragging about not being scared of snow, truly the only thing people in Cleveland can brag about when it comes to their living enviorment.

"WE AREN'T SCARED OF SNOW"

Jesus
ehhhh....no; earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, tornados (not many anyway like in some parts of the country), hurricanes- there are some plusses in that regard.....

as for sunshine- here is an interesting anecdote for you-

maybe half an hour- forty minutes from where i live is an old military base in Chardon- it was built back during the cold war if i am not mistaken. It was built in Chardon becuase the government did a study to find out where the LEAST amount of sunny days, and the MOST amount of cloud-covered days there where for a spot in the US- to prevent as much spying from overhead as possible.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhh....no; earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, tornados (not many anyway like in some parts of the country), hurricanes- there are some plusses in that regard.....

as for sunshine- here is an interesting anecdote for you-

maybe half an hour- forty minutes from where i live is an old military base in Chardon- it was built back during the cold war if i am not mistaken. It was built in Chardon becuase the government did a study to find out where the LEAST amount of sunny days, and the MOST amount of cloud-covered days there where for a spot in the US- to prevent as much spying from overhead as possible.
Meh, in my area we don't really have any of the above either, last time we had a direct hit from a hurricane was like the 1950s

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, in my area we don't really have any of the above either, last time we had a direct hit from a hurricane was like the 1950s
my dad had to be evacuated from a rig in the Gulf one time during the late 80's becuase of hurricanes- but thats about it....

anyway- as for this coming snowstorm- whenever the news gets a hold of this "superstorm" bullshit- they always hype it into being some bullshit Armageddon and its never as bad as they hype it to be.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my dad had to be evacuated from a rig in the Gulf one time during the late 80's becuase of hurricanes- but thats about it....

anyway- as for this coming snowstorm- whenever the news gets a hold of this "superstorm" bullshit- they always hype it into being some bullshit Armageddon and its never as bad as they hype it to be.
That's what they do with hurricanes here, only tourists usually panic though, most people that were raised here are just like "lol, fuck off".

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how this is not more significant -- they were using his image to advertise for a company. The NCAA is really inconsistent. I remember the following one (coach Alfred) from about 100 years ago. This one really pissed off Bobby Knight because they were playing Kentucky -- who Bobby believe really cheated.

Indiana's Alford Suspended for 1 Game : Photo in Charity Fund-Raising Calendar Brings Action by NCAA

Yep, it's weird how they just let this one slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.