• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had this convo - not really mad he left. Moreso the fact he left us in a state of uncertainty that didn't allow us to go after quality free agents that offseason. He knew he was gone for months.

Oh I wasn't singling you out. I think you're 1 of the good Heat fans. Although there's no question LeBron has gone about things the wrong way on many occasions during his career.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure his NBA salary and endorsement money has nothing to do with it. *cough* life-time Nike contract *cough*

Yeah those do help. Doesn't he own a share of some futbol club too? I thought I read that not long ago.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shamu, sorry for calling you a faggot and a Dildo, I just get defensive when people say I'm not a fan of literally MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shamu, sorry for calling you a faggot and a Dildo, I just get defensive when people say I'm not a fan of literally MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

You're not sorry for anything, stop making shit up. Although you have to learn not to be so damn sensitive whenever someone pushes your buttons. Flying off the handle & throwing around petty insults isn't a good look.

Last edited:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not sorry for anything, stop making shit up. Although you have to learn not to be so damn sensitive whenever someone pushes your buttons. Flying off the handle & throwing around petty insults isn't a good look.

tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif

lol @ me being sensitive, once again, you take ths too seriously.

I am calmly calling you a faggot and a dildo, trust me. If I was mad, I wouldn't post, but I don't get mad on the internet because I'm not a gigantic pussy, lmfao

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah those do help. Doesn't he own a share of some futbol club too? I thought I read that not long ago.

Yeah, he owns one of them. Bron bron's made some successful business ventures, but a large portion of his earnings is likely from his endorsements and salary if anything. Doesn't really matter how anyway. The guy is worth almost half a billion dollars.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he owns one of them. Bron bron's made some successful business ventures, but a large portion of his earnings is likely from his endorsements and salary if anything. Doesn't really matter how anyway. The guy is worth almost half a billion dollars.
Are you guys going to beat Michigan State?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am calmly calling you a faggot and a dildo, trust me. If I was mad, I wouldn't post, but I don't get mad on the internet because I'm not a gigantic pussy, lmfao

Yeah you don't get mad on the internet...you just call people petty names.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you don't get mad on the internet...you just call people petty names.

Precisely, glad you understand that now.

Like, if you called me a DUMB DILDO, I'd laugh, because the word Dildo is absolutely hilarious, same with faggot, but since you take the internet too seriously (something you blindly accuse me of), you just rush to "petty insults", I'm not insulting you bud lmfao just laugh and move on.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ Blaze Pizza, sounds like something a couple of pre-teens high off of dog shit mids would make up lmfao
Dude, that shit is yummy.

I eat there a few times a month.

It's like thin crust, gourmet pizza.

You can put any, and all, toppings on it for $8.25.

My kid is so gross.

She gets triple pepperoni, fettta cheese, grilled chicken, pineapple with Chipotle sauce.

It smells like shit. But, she likes it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that shit is yummy.

I eat there a few times a month.

It's like thin crust, gourmet pizza.

You can put any, and all, toppings on it for $8.25.

My kid is so gross.

She gets triple pepperoni, fettta cheese, grilled chicken, pineapple with Chipotle sauce.

It smells like shit. But, she likes it.

Man, a few of you guys took that post way too seriously lol

I was just making fun of the name, I'm sure the food is good, it's fucking pizza, which is like sex, even if sucks, it still wasn't that bad.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still making friends, I see.

BYmrEF.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, a few of you guys took that post way too seriously lol

I was just making fun of the name, I'm sure the food is good, it's fucking pizza, which is like sex, even if sucks, it still wasn't that bad.
Blasphemy!!!

All pizza is not created equally.

Capo's pizza in San Fran is better than crack, heroin, blowjobs and multiple orgasms.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blasphemy!!!

All pizza is not created equally.

Capo's pizza in San Fran is better than crack, heroin, blowjobs and multiple orgasms.

I'll take your word for it on the crack, heroin, and multiple orgasms... but I think you're underrating the greatness of a blowjob

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daily " Lavar Ball needs to stfu " post.

Unintended consequences...

When you keep running your mouth to get attention, this is what happens.

UCLA is lucky they won't face repercussions.

Ps. Lmao @ Usc.....y'all some haters.

Lonzo Ball’s image has been taken down from his family’s apparel website after a report of concern from UCLA’s rival, USC, regarding the use of a student-athletes’ likeness for profit.

According to USA Today, Big Baller Brand, a company started by LaVar Ball prior to Lonzo’s arrival at UCLA, was asked to take down a photo of the Bruins star from its website. The call reportedly came from USC’s sports information director, though UCLA indicated that at the time of the report they were “aware” of the potential violation and “working on it.”

UCLA's Lonzo Ball won't face NCAA sanctions after USC reports potential violation

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of November the Lakers were 10-10.

Since then they are 10-36. Thats a winning percentage of barely 20%. That is mindboggingly bad. If there is one thing this current iteration of Showtime knows how to do its Show-lose.

as bad as they are though- the Brooklyn Nets are even worse. The KG/Pierce trade has to go down as the worst trade in the history of the league. It essentially crippled a franchise for a decade. they have been playing at a .185 clip ALL SEASON...

ladies and gentleman- your Eastern and Western Conference Cellar Dwellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.