• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think KD asserting his dominance this early has gotten into their heads a bit.

I also think it's only a matter of time before everything clicks and GS rips off 15-20 wins in a row.

Yep if you watch their games, Klay and Steph shots are coming in rhythm and are usually open looks. Steph is going to have off shooting nights. It happens.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH and Gerald Henderson got hammered on that last drive to the basket. should of bèen 2 free throws

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George ejected last night for kicking the basketball at a young lady on the sidelines...Thats too bad, because she's kind of hot too. Doesn't appear to be with any guy, PG could have had himself a date had he given his number.

Cheap ejection nonetheless, though. Don't know why the fan has to suffer even further by having her start player being thrown out.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way off topic but most of y'all will get a chuckle out of this......especially you @Mecca my sweet 'ums. And my other sweetie, @LAD

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone said Devin Booker was the Suns' top breakout candidate, but so far it's been T.J. Warren averaging over 20 though five...How much longer will this continue?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George ejected last night for kicking the basketball at a young lady on the sidelines...Thats too bad, because she's kind of hot too. Doesn't appear to be with any guy, PG could have had himself a date had he given his number.

Cheap ejection nonetheless, though. Don't know why the fan has to suffer even further by having her start player being thrown out.

Yeah, he probably shouldn't have been ejected. It didn't look like he did it on purpose and he apologized afterward, even gave her a hug. Refs should have T'd him up and moved on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just fun exposing @TurnUpTheHeat 's hypocrisy.....how he keeps throwing in Cavs fans' face--- well what did Irving win when he was by himself (as a 20 year old kid on a team that was TRYING to tank)?

its just funny to see him make that argument the last year + and then to throw it back in his face. LOL......and Irving at 20 years old- i would have never called him- maybe "the most dominant center (point guard) in the league".

Id think that if you are the most dominant player at your position with a "genius" GM like Riley- and a PG that is just as good as Kyrie Irving-- youd win some games.....

alas....its fun throwing that kind of hypocrisy back in his face....

Yeah....we'll go ahead and ignore that the Heat is operating at a 25% handicap this year. And you're not really in a position to point out hypocrisy to anyone.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he probably shouldn't have been ejected. It didn't look like he did it on purpose and he apologized afterward, even gave her a hug. Refs should have T'd him up and moved on.
I understand that when you sit close to courtside, you assume some risks. That shouldn't be one of them. That's just as garbage as a fan hitting a player with something on the court imo. I'm glad he got tossed.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just fun exposing @TurnUpTheHeat 's hypocrisy.....how he keeps throwing in Cavs fans' face--- well what did Irving win when he was by himself (as a 20 year old kid on a team that was TRYING to tank)?

its just funny to see him make that argument the last year + and then to throw it back in his face. LOL......and Irving at 20 years old- i would have never called him- maybe "the most dominant center (point guard) in the league".

Id think that if you are the most dominant player at your position with a "genius" GM like Riley- and a PG that is just as good as Kyrie Irving-- youd win some games.....

alas....its fun throwing that kind of hypocrisy back in his face....

I'm just countering your stupidity with examples of the same thing.
Difference is I've never said that good players on bad teams aren't good players, while you on the other hand say Whiteside and now Tyler, can't be any good because the team is not.

Then, you list some lame back court chart which means nothing because we're talking individual players, YET ignore that both Tyler and Whiteside are BOTH top 5 PER in their positions this year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just countering your stupidity with examples of the same thing.
Difference is I've never said that good players on bad teams aren't good players, while you on the other hand say Whiteside and now Tyler, can't be any good because the team is not.

Then, you list some lame back court chart which means nothing because we're talking individual players, YET ignore that both Tyler and Whiteside are BOTH top 5 PER in their positions this year.

And like I told him, we're operating at a 25% handicap because of Bosh. We had zero flexibility given his condition and the fact that this is a guy that's salary cap number is over $25 million this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for Wiggy to tell us what are some of Bazemore strengths and weakness?

Status
Not open for further replies.