• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the subject of TJ....

Tyler Johnson

What a garbage state line:

GP MPG FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% RPG APG BLKPG STLPG PFPG TOPG PPG
2016-17 Regular Season 5 29.8 5.6-10.6 .528 1.6-3.2 .500 2.6-2.8 .929 4.0 2.0 0.8 1.4 2.8 1.0 15.4

I know.
I posted his stats this morning.

The wisdom of @WiggyRuss deflected it to anyone could put up stats like that if they were in a similiar position.

He also has confirmed that if you're a good player on the Heat, you can't be any good because they have a bad record, but if you're on any other team and are a good player, it's not their fault because there isn't enough talent on the roster..

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.
I posted his stats this morning.

The wisdom of @WiggyRuss deflected it to anyone could put up stats like that if they were in a similiar position.

He also has confirmed that if you're a good player on the Heat, you can't be any good because they have a bad record, but if you're on any other team and are a good player, it's not their fault because there isn't enough talent on the roster..

The mouth breather makes sense, bro. I mean, look at Towns. If he was such a good player, the T-Wolves would have a great record to match, right? I mean by Wiggy's logic, bad teams don't have good players. So Kyrie is really an overrated piece of shit considering he couldn't even sniff the playoffs in the East the 4 years Lebron was in Miami while the East was as pathetic as you can get.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mouth breather makes sense, bro. I mean, look at Towns. If he was such a good player, the T-Wolves would have a great record to match, right? I mean by Wiggy's logic, bad teams don't have good players. So Kyrie is really an overrated piece of shit considering he couldn't even sniff the playoffs in the East the 4 years Lebron was in Miami while the East was as pathetic as you can get.

Love also.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love also.

Impossible. He was on a title team last year. He's the best PF in the league by Wiggy's logic. Just like JR's the best SG. Because being on a title team automatically makes you the best at your respective position. Like I said earlier, Ginobli was drafted late in the 2nd round so he's a scrub. Same thing with Parker, barely made it in the 1st round, so he's barely any better. #wiggylogic

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Atlanta's 4-2. Jumping on the Dwight train to beat the Cavs. C'mon Dwight. Let stop #3.....errr.........#4 be the charm.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clips are man handling the Spurs right now.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, rough night for Kyrie, just 3-17, 0-5 from 3.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say- Embiid impressed the hell outta me....

he played solid D...the fucking guy made 4 of 4 three pointers! AND was 4/4 from the FT line....

if this kid is really a solid shooter with his size and athleticism....holy shit....obviously he needs to stay healthy...but a front court of him and Simmons is what teams dream of.

Saric looked okay- obviously his first few NBA games...its gonna take him a while to get comfortable....they basically have to play him at SF and i dont know if thats gonna be his best positon- its awful tough to play defense at the 3 in todays league.

i thought tj mcconnell looked like a decent back up Pg....kid played tough.

when your starting back court is sergio rodriguez and gerald henderson your pretty screwed...its insane to have so many talented young big men--- noel, okafor (who's postwork looks like a young al jeff), saric, simmons, embiid..--- and then NO GUARDS what so ever....stauskas blows.

they are gonna suck this year- and prob suck next year....but after that- who knows.....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say- Embiid impressed the hell outta me....

he played solid D...the fucking guy made 4 of 4 three pointers! AND was 4/4 from the FT line....

if this kid is really a solid shooter with his size and athleticism....holy shit....obviously he needs to stay healthy...but a front court of him and Simmons is what teams dream of.

Saric looked okay- obviously his first few NBA games...its gonna take him a while to get comfortable....they basically have to play him at SF and i dont know if thats gonna be his best positon- its awful tough to play defense at the 3 in todays league.

i thought tj mcconnell looked like a decent back up Pg....kid played tough.

when your starting back court is sergio rodriguez and gerald henderson your pretty screwed...its insane to have so many talented young big men--- noel, okafor (who's postwork looks like a young al jeff), saric, simmons, embiid..--- and then NO GUARDS what so ever....stauskas blows.

they are gonna suck this year- and prob suck next year....but after that- who knows.....

They's had some tough close losses. Nice to see that team with a glimmer of hope. I really hope Embiid stays healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best conference in basketball is probably the soutwest....maybe the pacific...right?

the southeast is by far the worst conference in basketball, isnt it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just fun exposing @TurnUpTheHeat 's hypocrisy.....how he keeps throwing in Cavs fans' face--- well what did Irving win when he was by himself (as a 20 year old kid on a team that was TRYING to tank)?

its just funny to see him make that argument the last year + and then to throw it back in his face. LOL......and Irving at 20 years old- i would have never called him- maybe "the most dominant center (point guard) in the league".

Id think that if you are the most dominant player at your position with a "genius" GM like Riley- and a PG that is just as good as Kyrie Irving-- youd win some games.....

alas....its fun throwing that kind of hypocrisy back in his face....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furthermore, Curry (0-10) is the worst 3PT shooter in the league, and the Lakers are the best team in the West.
hey- that was COINCIDENCE--- its COINCIDENCE that Klay is shooting below 20% from the 3 pt. line and Curry didnt make a 3 for the first time in 153 games.....nothing to do with the teams on the floor chemistry. lol

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey- that was COINCIDENCE--- its COINCIDENCE that Klay is shooting below 20% from the 3 pt. line and Curry didnt make a 3 for the first time in 153 games.....nothing to do with the teams on the floor chemistry. lol
I think KD asserting his dominance this early has gotten into their heads a bit.

I also think it's only a matter of time before everything clicks and GS rips off 15-20 wins in a row.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think KD asserting his dominance this early has gotten into their heads a bit.

I also think it's only a matter of time before everything clicks and GS rips off 15-20 wins in a row.
oh...they are gonna be fine in the long run you would think--- especially if they can somehow manage a trade or a free agent buy-out pickup or two to shore up the front court-- or if Looney establishes himself as a decent rotation player....

Pachulia is a solid player- but hes not a very good defender. I reallyliked his passing and thought that fit well with GOlden State- but his defense is not good. David West is no longer a credible NBA player. Looney is 20 years old- and maybe can give you something but relying on a 20 year old in important playoff minutes is risky. Varejao is obviously beyond cooked.

They need 1-2 bigs that are not just way passed their usefulness like WEst and Varejoa- or way too early to rely on like Looney....id think they could trade one of those young guys like looney or mccaw for one- or just wait until the buyout deadline and get someone that is at least useful- unlike West and Varejao.

Status
Not open for further replies.