• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for my boy @Bolts

His Kings are about to go 0-5 on this trip. Hope the Chargers get a W for you tomorrow bro
I didn't really expect them to contend for a playoff spot anyway but the effort they showed in the first 3 games has gone away. Same old Kings I guess, time to look towards the draft and trade DeMarcus.
Worried about the Titans/Chargers game too, offense needs to show up and take care of the ball while the defense has to not let Murray run all over them.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Huskers qb is dead.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a play. just unbelievable.

joel embiid does look like a player. say what you will about the sixers- but they have a ton of freaking talent and assets. They wont be good this year- and prob not next- but i think they will be ready to win some games 2-3 years from now.

you need great players in their primes...i think Embiid and Saric look pretty good and have some big time potential. They still have the Lakers #1 pick and of course their own....and--- of course- the most improtant guy- Ben freaking Simmons.

out of all the rebuiulding teams in the EAst they look to have the brightest future in my opinion.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really expect them to contend for a playoff spot anyway but the effort they showed in the first 3 games has gone away. Same old Kings I guess, time to look towards the draft and trade DeMarcus.
Worried about the Titans/Chargers game too, offense needs to show up and take care of the ball while the defense has to not let Murray run all over them.
you could get a boatload for cousins though...it sucks trading him but maybe you have to...i dunno...its his 7th year.-- hes 26.....he is right at the beginning of his prime right now. Its hard to trade a guy like that...especially when you make weird deals like the Sixers one. i dunno.

i keep hearing on the radio Cavs fans calling in wanting to trade Love for Cousins. I dunno.....as a Kings fan would you want something like that- or would oyu just want all young guys and draft picks?

Boston could offer you some really really great nets picks and some solid young players.

Boston with Cousins starts to look a little scary.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

joel embiid does look like a player. say what you will about the sixers- but they have a ton of freaking talent and assets. They wont be good this year- and prob not next- but i think they will be ready to win some games 2-3 years from now.

you need great players in their primes...i think Embiid and Saric look pretty good and have some big time potential. They still have the Lakers #1 pick and of course their own....and--- of course- the most improtant guy- Ben freaking Simmons.

out of all the rebuiulding teams in the EAst they look to have the brightest future in my opinion.

Phillys plan has to be the worst executed of all time.
It would be pretty hard for me to support a team that had a designed plan to lose for years.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could get a boatload for cousins though...it sucks trading him but maybe you have to...i dunno...its his 7th year.-- hes 26.....he is right at the beginning of his prime right now. Its hard to trade a guy like that...especially when you make weird deals like the Sixers one. i dunno.

Boatload for Cousins, but banish Whiteside ? lol.

Cousins is a MUCH bigger head case.
You can take that to the bank.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So by the 2019-2020 season? I know about you but I prefer my team to not be ass and intentionally tank for about 5 years just to get into playoff contention 6 or 7 years later

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli were both picked late in the first and second round respectively. Both will end up in the HOF most likely. I guess they're shit players too by Wiggy's logic.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....if Cousins is dealt they will get a freaking ENORMOUS package for him.

I'm not saying you're wrong.
I'm saying they'll regret it.
Maybe winning might change him, IDK, cause he never has, but as is, he's a total dick.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillys plan has to be the worst executed of all time.
It would be pretty hard for me to support a team that had a designed plan to lose for years.

Philly's been using this plan for what now? Since 2012? Four years of just being straight garbage, and there's no end in site. It's great accumulating these assets and all. But some of these assets are about to be off of their rookie contracts and could go elsewhere. You foster a losing culture, it sticks around. Not every team has the luxury of having an all-time talent being a hometown kid that wants to win a title for his respective city.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade finished with 4 points on the 2nd night of his first B2B of the year

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i keep hearing on the radio Cavs fans calling in wanting to trade Love for Cousins. I dunno.....as a Kings fan would you want something like that- or would oyu just want all young guys and draft picks?

Boston could offer you some really really great nets picks and some solid young players.

Boston with Cousins starts to look a little scary.
I definitely don't want to trade him for Love, Kings need to totally rebuild and getting an older Kevin Love for him doesn't help that. The problem is I don't know what is the best offer for Cousins, maybe Boston with the picks but it'd be nice to get a top 3 or 5 pick because just getting a couple of younger guys and mid-high teen draft picks kinda sucks. They have to do something though, nothing has changed with the moves they've made around him and while I definitely don't put all the blame on Cousins for their lack of success, his attitude on the court doesn't help.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the subject of TJ....

Tyler Johnson

What a garbage state line:

GP MPG FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% RPG APG BLKPG STLPG PFPG TOPG PPG
2016-17 Regular Season 5 29.8 5.6-10.6 .528 1.6-3.2 .500 2.6-2.8 .929 4.0 2.0 0.8 1.4 2.8 1.0 15.4

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure wish TJ was more like Tristan Thompson with that glorious 50% FT shooting. What leadership and work ethic he has to climb to 50% on the free throw line.

Tristan Thompson

Simply amazing. Terrific player. Look at that stat line:

GP MPG FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% RPG APG BLKPG STLPG PFPG TOPG PPG
2016-17 Regular Season 5 28.8 2.8-3.8 .737 0.0-0.0 .000 0.8-1.6 .500 10.4 1.2 1.4 0.4 2.2 0.4 6.4

Who cares if TJ more than doubles him in points while coming off the bench. TT is a hard effort player and shit.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No @pureguy tonight?

That great 3-0 start by Bulls is becoming a distant memory.

*cough* fools gold *cough*

Knew that shit wasn't going to last. I'll miss that leadership though. Amrite, guys? Guys?????? You there?

Status
Not open for further replies.