• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His only job is to be the Goon.

He excels at that shit.

You think Zsa Zsa Gabor gonna stand over Kyrie like he did Westbrook?

Think he can't rustle Draymond and McGee's jimmies?

Maybe he can but as a cavs fan I would prefer a lineup with TT at C over Bogut. TT can guard perimeter guys on switches. Bogut can't.

The best bench lineup for Cleveland against the Dubs is probably the following:

Deron Williams
Shump
JR/Korver
Lebron
Frye

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure now with the addition of Bogut, Wiggy will tell us how the Cavs will use 12 guys on a daily in the playoffs lol.

For the basketall fans with an IQ, which 2 guys are getting left out of the playoffs rotation?

Yeah, when it gets to the Finals, we all know what the Cavs roster will look like for the most part:

Lebron
Irving
Love
TT
JR
Shumpert
Williams
Frye
*possibly* Korver

As you mentioned, big traditional centers play into the Warriors strength. Bogut provides them insurance should anything happen to TT.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he can but as a cavs fan I would prefer a lineup with TT at C over Bogut. TT can guard perimeter guys on switches. Bogut can't.

The best bench lineup for Cleveland against the Dubs is probably the following:

Deron Williams
Shump
JR/Korver
Lebron
Frye

Agree.

He has little basketball value in that matchup, outside of being the Goon squad.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut would really help them against a team like Toronto or even Chicago....Or if the Spurs make the finals but against the Warriors? Hard to see him playing a role

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the cavs are winning with lebron it is because lebron is playing with multiple all-stars on a stacked team, and is the reason he left Miami for a better opportunity.

When they are losing without him they suck. lol

No one has said that. Stop making shit up. It makes you look as stupid as Wiggy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure now with the addition of Bogut, Wiggy will tell us how the Cavs will use 12 guys on a daily in the playoffs lol.

For the basketall fans with an IQ, which 2 guys are getting left out of the playoffs rotation?

I would expect that the rotations will change a bit throughout the playoffs depending on the opponent. Bogut, for example, will likely play a good bit during the Eastern Conference playoffs, but if they face the Warriors in the finals, I doubt he'll see the court much.

Korver/JR will be interesting. Does Korver play only if JR isn't shooting well? Korver will give back on defense, most or all of what he provides on offense. If he isn't hitting, he's worthless. JR can at least play defense if his shot isn't falling.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect that the rotations will change a bit throughout the playoffs depending on the opponent. Bogut, for example, will likely play a good bit during the Eastern Conference playoffs, but if they face the Warriors in the finals, I doubt he'll see the court much.

Korver/JR will be interesting. Does Korver play only if JR isn't shooting well? Korver will give back on defense, most or all of what he provides on offense. If he isn't hitting, he's worthless. JR can at least play defense if his shot isn't falling.

Who cares.

As long as they have the Mack of the year, all is well.

0226-khloe-promo-400x300.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep rotations will be interesting. Can't see them going more than 10 deep. 11 or 12 men playing consistently in the playoffs just isn't realistic

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone really blows this whole "not in his prime narrative way too much". You act like Kyrie just scratched the surface whereas I don't believe he's going to improve vastly like you keep saying he will. Kyrie's already a great player, not taking that away from him. But I kept hearing how Kevin Love wasn't in his prime yet a couple of years ago and there's not much of a difference in his overall game that suggests he's light years better. He's just more comfortable in the Cavs system now.

Everyone has a peak. Most hit it in their prime years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has a peak. Most hit it in their prime years.

And once again, you act like Kyrie's going to get significantly better. He may take a small step up in his game, and that's it. Hell, some other players usually reach their optimal efficiency before their perceived peak. Kyrie's in his 6th year of the NBA. You basically know what you're getting from him - elite scoring, very efficient ball handler.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I ever said he was winning because of any other player on that roster.
PLEASE.
I'll wait.

He won the championship right...and he has played on teams where he hasn't won the championship

It seems your theory is incorrect. Just to blow a fact off the top most games lebron sits are BB games...did you even take that into consideration?

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, they lost by 20 to the Lakers with all their starters, so I wouldn't rule it out completely
I know you are happy the cavs won last year, and kudos to them. But one thing i never saw from the Lakers was getting blown out by shitty teams. To me thats the standard of a championship caliber team, along with all the other shit but thats what puts them in the sweet spot so to speak for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.