• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs coming into this year- had barely any assets--- a first round pick they couldnt trade till 2020 and MILES over the salary cap.

and somehow Griffin has added 3 nice pieces to the team. Pretty nice.

I see the Warriors are adding Calderon--- I will take Dwill thoguh and be happy about it.

I wonder if the Warriors will try and pick up anyone else like bogut/jones/barnes etc.......

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs coming into this year- had barely any assets--- a first round pick they couldnt trade till 2020 and MILES over the salary cap.

and somehow Griffin has added 3 nice pieces to the team. Pretty nice.

I see the Warriors are adding Calderon--- I will take Dwill thoguh and be happy about it.

I wonder if the Warriors will try and pick up anyone else like bogut/jones/barnes etc.......

Every season, buyouts , waivers go to top teams.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are 4-20 without 2 of their big 3 or just Lebron. One of those two, but I think it's more towards the former. I know the Cavs record w/out Lebron isn't all that great. And you're right, this is why these long-winded essays about how great Kyrie is is always pure gold. I think the guy's a really good player, probably top 15-10. But yeah, without James that team would be sunk. Which is sad because on paper, that roster actually looks pretty good, even when you take Lebron off the list.

Kyrie is not in his prime yet.

Last year was his first time playing in a finals

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not grasping it.
The roster works fine WITH James.
His presence allows the others a lot of their success.
Take him out of the equation and then suddenly those wide open looks aren't there any more.

Black and white.
For 3 seasons now, they are what, 4-20 without James?

When is the last time the Cavs won a playoff game without James?

When the cavs are winning with lebron it is because lebron is playing with multiple all-stars on a stacked team, and is the reason he left Miami for a better opportunity.

When they are losing without him they suck. lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the cavs are winning with lebron it is because lebron is playing with multiple all-stars on a stacked team, and is the reason he left Miami for a better opportunity.

When they are losing without him they suck. lol

Show me where I ever said he was winning because of any other player on that roster.
PLEASE.
I'll wait.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is not in his prime yet.

Last year was his first time playing in a finals

I think everyone really blows this whole "not in his prime narrative way too much". You act like Kyrie just scratched the surface whereas I don't believe he's going to improve vastly like you keep saying he will. Kyrie's already a great player, not taking that away from him. But I kept hearing how Kevin Love wasn't in his prime yet a couple of years ago and there's not much of a difference in his overall game that suggests he's light years better. He's just more comfortable in the Cavs system now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon
1 minute ago

Two Mavs sources say they expect Andrew Bogut will choose to join the Cavaliers once he receives a buyout from the 76ers.

This would more help them in the East playoffs. Hard to see him playing a factor against the Warriors considering how they play. If this was the Milwaukee Bogut who can score in the post then it would be different

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aliens, Weird Science, Titanic, Big Love, Frailty, Predator 2, Tombstone...

So many good movies.

Damn this Sucks.

R.I.p. Bill Paxton

giphy.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would more help them in the East playoffs. Hard to see him playing a factor against the Warriors considering how they play. If this was the Milwaukee Bogut who can score in the post then it would be different

Let's see if he pulls any of his dick move, illegal screens on KD, Green or Curry..lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if he pulls any of his dick move, illegal screens on KD, Green or Curry..lol

Playing Bogut helps the Warriors IMO. True Centers against the Warriors are useless unless you can hurt them on the offensive side of the ball which Bogut is unable to.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Bogut helps the Warriors IMO. True Centers against the Warriors are useless unless you can hurt them on the offensive side of the ball which Bogut is unable to.

His only job is to be the Goon.

He excels at that shit.

You think Zsa Zsa Gabor gonna stand over Kyrie like he did Westbrook?

Think he can't rustle Draymond and McGee's jimmies?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure now with the addition of Bogut, Wiggy will tell us how the Cavs will use 12 guys on a daily in the playoffs lol.

For the basketall fans with an IQ, which 2 guys are getting left out of the playoffs rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.