• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts still going to root for the Chargers?
Unless they turn their trucks around and return to SD, no. I choose not to root for LA teams. I might take a year or two off from the NFL, not sure who to root for next if I pick a team at all.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I got the Kings.
*sees halftime score*
Come on Padres...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude is such a bitch. It was a clear holding. I didn't have a dog in the fight. Once I saw the replay, I had no complaints. Maybe if his bitch ass did not drop a TD earlier in the 4th then they wouldn't have needed the 2 PT there

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this is coming from Phil, and it's highly possible considering the writer is his personal friend, he's a dick.

Sit the guy down and tell him you think it's time to move on.

Don't do this kindergarten psychology to try and manipulate him into demanding to leave.

Phil is already the bad guy here. So, man up, do your fucking job and trade him for the betterment of the Team if that is what you believe needs to happen.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....all those NBA players posting jokes on twitter to get votes....lol...youve got to be kidding me.

As of now, Whiteside is done with the All-Star selection process. Growing up, he felt it was the ultimate honor but now views it as nothing more than popularity contest.

"It's more so a gimmick," Whiteside said. "I look at guys and they just do stuff to win the fans over, make jokes on Twitter to get people to vote for them. It ain't got nothing to do really with talent."

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....all those NBA players posting jokes on twitter to get votes....lol...youve got to be kidding me.

As of now, Whiteside is done with the All-Star selection process. Growing up, he felt it was the ultimate honor but now views it as nothing more than popularity contest.

"It's more so a gimmick," Whiteside said. "I look at guys and they just do stuff to win the fans over, make jokes on Twitter to get people to vote for them. It ain't got nothing to do really with talent."
I'm assuming he eans Embiid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is such a bitch. It was a clear holding. I didn't have a dog in the fight. Once I saw the replay, I had no complaints. Maybe if his bitch ass did not drop a TD earlier in the 4th then they wouldn't have needed the 2 PT there
i dont know if its 100% black and white "clear"....but i think there was plenty of justification for the call. Plenty of justification where the chiefs crying about it makes them look bad.

i bet @ChiefsLakers67 was not happy...shit...i even wanted the chiefs to win since i despise the Steelers...but you cant cheat...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming he eans Embiid.
Kyrie is DOMINATING the back court voting in the East....he has almost 1 million votes and the next closest is like 500k...pretty crazy.

i do see Embiid is pretty close to Love for the 3rd and Final front court spot...obviously i hope Love stays put and we have 3 Cavs starting the All Star game- but i wont hold my breath.--- Love will make the team anyway even if he isnt a starter.

if for not being injured last year- Kyrie would be playing in his 5th all star team at the age of 24 come next month.....that is pretty crazy....already building a strong resume for Springfield someday.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to think Melo's done as a Knick. i wonder if Toronto would consider picking him up or if Melo would have any interest joining the Raptors.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is DOMINATING the back court voting in the East....he has almost 1 million votes and the next closest is like 500k...pretty crazy.

i do see Embiid is pretty close to Love for the 3rd and Final front court spot...obviously i hope Love stays put and we have 3 Cavs starting the All Star game- but i wont hold my breath.--- Love will make the team anyway even if he isnt a starter.

if for not being injured last year- Kyrie would be playing in his 5th all star team at the age of 24 come next month.....that is pretty crazy....already building a strong resume for Springfield someday.

I think Derozan is the only guard in the East that would have a legitimate gripe about not starting next to Kyrie.

Isiah is having a great year too. But, Derozan and Kyrie are having better, individual and Team, success...imo

But, I really hope Kemba sneaks in.

I think it will be Thomas and crying ass Wall.

Not sure about Wade or Lowry.

The West will be interesting.

Westbrook should be a starter. But, Curry and the Warriors are juggernauts.

Harden, Curry, Westbrook are in......

Who doesn't make it between Dame, Cp3, Klay, CJ, Conley, Lavine, Booker?

I think Klay gets in because they can't have 6 pg's can they?...lol

Leanord, Davis, Durant will start.

Who gets snubbed between Hayward, Draymond, Deandre, Aldridge, M Gasol, Kat, Wiggins?

Boogie will make it.

Hayward should too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know if its 100% black and white "clear"....but i think there was plenty of justification for the call. Plenty of justification where the chiefs crying about it makes them look bad.

i bet @ChiefsLakers67 was not happy...shit...i even wanted the chiefs to win since i despise the Steelers...but you cant cheat...

Buddy of mine that I work with who is from Cleveland was actually sad that the Phins lost to the Steelers last week. I told him I expected it, given that I'm a Dolphins fan - I always expect disappointment in some form. But yeah, apparently you guys hate the Steelers a lot. Now picture that with us, but for the Jets and Pats.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to think Melo's done as a Knick. i wonder if Toronto would consider picking him up or if Melo would have any interest joining the Raptors.

Doubt it, the salaries would have to match up and I don't see the Raptors disrupting that nucleus to get Melo who wouldn't make them any better than they are now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt his wifey would go for Canada.

As someone suggested yesterday, Bulls or Wiz would be interesting landing spots.

I would love to have him if it didn't mean parting with Jordan, Blake or Paul....keeping JJ would be nice too.

Sadly, we have no picks and nothing else of value to trade.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it, the salaries would have to match up and I don't see the Raptors disrupting that nucleus to get Melo who wouldn't make them any better than they are now.

Plus, they have to max Lowry this Summer.

I know they are stuck. But, I don't know if I could pay him that much...lo lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, they have to max Lowry this Summer.

I know they are stuck. But, I don't know if I could pay him that much...lo lol

I agree. Ball's in Lowry's court. I wouldn't pay him $25-$30 mil per year either, but it's a PG driven league. And what do the Raps do without him? They just better hope that they can stay competitive until Lebron's decline starts to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.