• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I wonder how this conversation goes.

*walks in bar and sits down next to Lad*

Random person : So, Lad, who's your favorite team?

LAD : Oh, I root for the Lakers, but I love Steph Curry.

Random person : Yea, love the Lakers, can't stand the Warriors though, Curry is a flash in the pan, anyone that thought he was actually the best player in the league is delusional.

LAD : CURRY IS FUCKING AMAZING, YOU SEE THAT THREE, YOU SEE THAT FUCKING THREE?

Random Person : Why are you so upset?

LAD : Sorry, I always root for my home team.

Random person : So, you're not a Lakers fan?

LAD : I root for both.

*Random person excuses himself to bathroom and never comes back*

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

A GS and Lakers fan, holy hell, literally no way I could ever take anything you say about the beautiful game seriously.

What's wrong with that? I'm a Lakers and Suns fan. A USC and Penn St. fan. A Dodgers and Cubs fan. Used to be a Rams and Seahawks fan, but the Rams moved to St. Louis, so fuck them even if they're back.

I've always had favorite and 2nd favorite teams.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with that? I'm a Lakers and Suns fan. A USC and Penn St. fan. A Dodgers and Cubs fan. Used to be a Rams and Seahawks fan, but the Rams moved to St. Louis, so fuck them even if they're back.

I've always had favorite and 2nd favorite teams.
giphy.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I wonder how this conversation goes.

*walks in bar and sits down next to Lad*

Random person : So, Lad, who's your favorite team?

LAD : Oh, I root for the Lakers, but I love Steph Curry.

Random person : Yea, love the Lakers, can't stand the Warriors though, Curry is a flash in the pan, anyone that thought he was actually the best player in the league is delusional.

LAD : CURRY IS FUCKING AMAZING, YOU SEE THAT THREE, YOU SEE THAT FUCKING THREE?

Random Person : Why are you so upset?

LAD : Sorry, I always root for my home team.

Random person : So, you're not a Lakers fan?

LAD : I root for both.

*Random person excuses himself to bathroom and never comes back*
Get real rookie- those here that know me know this isn't even close to being accurate. You're trying too hard & your slip is showing.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real rookie- those here that know me know this isn't even close to being accurate. You're trying too hard & your slip is showing.

No clue what this means lol

and lol @ rookie, as if you having more posts in this forum means you automatically are more in touch with the beautiful game than I am.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue what this means lol

and lol @ rookie, as if you having more posts in this forum means you automatically are more in touch with the beautiful game than I am.

Yea I'm not surprised you have no clue.....but lucky for you I'm here to help.

The rookie reference is because you're brand new here- as in only a day or two- but already claim you know anything about me. Make sense?

And since you've just joined on Wed that means you know nothing about what I know about basketball & assuming you do only makes you look like an a$$.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that you root for the greatest franchise of all time in the West, and the perennial best team in the West, that's really all I need to know.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that you root for the greatest franchise of all time in the West, and the perennial best team in the West, that's really all I need to know.
And what's the problem?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wht are you talking about?

Umm.
You named 5 players you want on the court together and I didn't see JR or Tristan on the list.

Bottom line is there will be one VERY disappointed Team/Fan Base in June.
Any and all moves made mean nothing for the team that ends up losing.

#itsnotthathard

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm.
You named 5 players you want on the court together and I didn't see JR or Tristan on the list.

Bottom line is there will be one VERY disappointed Team/Fan Base in June.
Any and all moves made mean nothing for the team that ends up losing.

#itsnotthathard
wow you are really pulling at the thinnest of strings...lol.....i gotta say- i never thought you would become this desperate to disparage the Cavs-- but in the grand scheme of things- your pile of ammunation is as poor as Whiteside's free throw shooting.

I mention a lineup of all shooters- and you automatically default to--- well- that doesnt include Smith and Tristan!!

LOL

i mean- did you watch the NBA Finals and see Tristan Thompson start for the Cavs and average a double double in the last TWO nba Finals- or Jr Smith and his huge contributions?

becuase i say i am excited to see a Cavs lineup of all shooters that someone lessens the impact of Thompson and Smith?

you are really scraping the bottom of the bitter barrel bud. lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, with LeBron bitching again about needing a PG, and Rondo's situation in Chicago right now, I really think they will basically gift wrap and send him LBJ's way.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bulls end up having to release Rondo- would he come to the Cavs to be the backup point guard?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/2bdd...d5df83fa22/report:-cavaliers-keeping-eye.html

should be interesting...i doubt it happens- like i doubt Bogut happens- but ya never know.....adding Rondo would be pretty incredible to lengthen the rotation and add a playoff tested pg that would excel making plays.

i could actually see Rondo and Irving sharing the court here and there even.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, with LeBron bitching again about needing a PG, and Rondo's situation in Chicago right now, I really think they will basically gift wrap and send him LBJ's way.
lets hope so.

would be a nice way to continue to lengthen the bench. im not counting on it- but the rumor is out there.

if it comes down to dollars- you know the Cavs are in- Dan G. will foot the bill.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope so.

would be a nice way to continue to lengthen the bench. im not counting on it- but the rumor is out there.

if it comes down to dollars- you know the Cavs are in- Dan G. will foot the bill.

It would be funny if both Allen/Rondo came to LeBron to try and win another ring.

Would remind me of when Salley and Rodman went to the Bulls after their rivalry.

Then you have KG/Pierce and Lambier/Isaih who would never do it in a million years.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you are really pulling at the thinnest of strings...lol.....i gotta say- i never thought you would become this desperate to disparage the Cavs-- but in the grand scheme of things- your pile of ammunation is as poor as Whiteside's free throw shooting.

I mention a lineup of all shooters- and you automatically default to--- well- that doesnt include Smith and Tristan!!

LOL

i mean- did you watch the NBA Finals and see Tristan Thompson start for the Cavs and average a double double in the last TWO nba Finals- or Jr Smith and his huge contributions?

becuase i say i am excited to see a Cavs lineup of all shooters that someone lessens the impact of Thompson and Smith?

you are really scraping the bottom of the bitter barrel bud. lol
Oh no, not the bottom of the bitter barrel...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Warriors/Lakers fan that makes fun of the mentally handicapped

You are shooting on all cylinders today

and even if you're not trying, you're impressing me very much

have never seen this amount of stupidity on a forum in only a page length of time.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Warriors/Lakers fan that makes fun of the mentally handicapped

You are shooting on all cylinders today

and even if you're not trying, you're impressing me very much

have never seen this amount of stupidity on a forum in only a page length of time.
I guess I'm making fun of the handicapped if by handicapped you're referring to Doc- that is the pic you posted, yes?

And I've only fired up 2 of my 6 cylinders- there's that assumption making an a$$ out of you again. And I guess there would be a lot of stupidity in the forum when you post a page of basura- that you try to pass off as an actual conversation.

It appears you might have jumped in that bitter barrel Wiggy was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.