• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm making fun of the handicapped if by handicapped you're referring to Doc- that is the pic you posted, yes?

And I've only fired up 2 of my 6 cylinders- there's that assumption making an a$$ out of you again. And I guess there would be a lot of stupidity in the forum when you post a page of basura- that you try to pass off as an actual conversation.

It appears you might have jumped in that bitter barrel Wiggy was referring to.

This all started with you blaming the refs for the Cavs being better than the Warios.

The same Warios that get away with moving screens about 78 times per game.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you are really pulling at the thinnest of strings...lol.....i gotta say- i never thought you would become this desperate to disparage the Cavs-- but in the grand scheme of things- your pile of ammunation is as poor as Whiteside's free throw shooting.

I mention a lineup of all shooters- and you automatically default to--- well- that doesnt include Smith and Tristan!!

LOL

i mean- did you watch the NBA Finals and see Tristan Thompson start for the Cavs and average a double double in the last TWO nba Finals- or Jr Smith and his huge contributions?

becuase i say i am excited to see a Cavs lineup of all shooters that someone lessens the impact of Thompson and Smith?

you are really scraping the bottom of the bitter barrel bud. lol

Keep reaching.
I've said all season I want to see round III.

I did say adding Korver was a no brainer, great move because they gave up nothing.

Just because I express an opinion that the Cavs need a backup C or PG more than another 3 point shooter is no reason to be so defensive or butt hurt.

Again, how many PRO Dunleavy posts did you make when I and others said he was no type of great addition.

We all know your M.O. by now.
That's the reason Trojan has to weekly reel you in.

#pathetic.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all started with you blaming the refs for the Cavs being better than the Warios.

LOL @ the Cavs being better than the Warriors.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reaching.

I did say adding Korver was a no brainer, great move because they gave up nothing.

Just because I express an opinion that the Cavs need a backup C or PG more than another 3 point shooter is no reason to be so defensive or butt hurt.

Again, how many PRO Dunleavy posts did you make when I and others said he was no type of great addition.

#pathetic.
But in his previous posts when LBJ said they need a backup PG that was ok.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Cavs being better than the Warriors.
tumblr_mqlnmfjyrF1rp4xpeo1_500.gif

BleakBlushingHalibut.gif

541547452.jpg

12357568_903633813083852_1600762891_n.jpg

b36.png

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are pretty funny- and you're funny too thinking that the refs helping the Cavs makes them better than the Warriors.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are pretty funny- and you're funny too thinking that the refs helping the Cavs makes them better than the Warriors.

I thought I heard those refs speaking Russian.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that you?
No, that's a man wearing a tin foil hat.

A tin foil hat is used for conspiracy theorists, such as mind control, electromagnetic fields, aliens, and thinking the refs help the Cavs win because your team chucks 3s and can't rebound.

Sorry, my bad, one of your teams.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A tin foil hat is used for conspiracy theorists, such as mind control, electromagnetic fields, aliens, and thinking the refs help the Cavs win because your team chucks 3s and can't rebound.

Warriors:
31 - 3pt attemps per game
45.1 - rebounds per game

Cavs:
33 - 3pt attempts per game
44.5 - rebounds per game

But yeah, ok....

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors:
31 - 3pt attemps per game
45.1 - rebounds per game

Cavs:
33 - 3pt attempts per game
44.5 - rebounds per game

But yeah, ok....
Golden state shot over 100 more 3s in last years playoffs than the Cavs.

If you're talking about this year, yea, Cavs are chuckers as well.

Good to see you root for one team though, I like watching GS state play, they are exciting to watch, and KD is on my fantasy squad.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha- very accurate description of yourself thus far.....great job!!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha- very accurate description of yourself thus far.....great job!!
lol, you're terrible at this.

I can tell you have children, just by that this post, translated, equates to "I know you are but what am I"

lmfao

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're terrible at this.

I can tell you have children, just by that this post, translated, equates to "I know you are but what am I"

lmfao
And I can tell you're a youngster based on the many times you're already made an a$$ of yourself. One thing you will learn in due time- you don't have to read between the lines with my posts. Everything I mean to say will be there in print for you to read.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's a Wario? Is that like a white Oreo? :noidea:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can tell you're a youngster based on the many times you're already made an a$$ of yourself. One thing you will learn in due time- you don't have to read between the lines with my posts. Everything I mean to say will be there in print for you to read.

lol, this is rich coming from you.

Also funny that the man in the pic, that you accused me of being for two posts in a row, looks to be about 45, and you just called me a youngster.

So I raise your "I know you are but what am I" and I say "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

lol

It's all good though, I was really just trying to stir up shit, works boring today and I was waiting for my pot of coffee to be finished.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reaching.

#pathetic.
thats not what you said- you act like there is some big nefarious conspiracy and the Cavs are working to enrich James and his friends Agency instead of doing what is best for the team. GMAFB... you have to grab on to this weakest of straws to someone rationalize James leaving the Heat --- if the Cavs didnt think Jr Smith was worth it and wouldnt help them he wouldnt be here. Same with Thompson. Its why Delly is gone- if they thought his contributions where worth the incremental salary he would be on the Cavs right now.

if you said--- wow- i thinkthe Cavs should have used that first round pick to acquore a big man or a point guard--- hey- i totally understand and respect htat

when you say---- Delly is gone and Smith is there becuase one is represented by LeBrons buddy and one is not and they need Delly more- you are both A. 100% wrong and B. just come off as bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.