• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like this Vyles cat. Hey, did you also come from Rivals?
I've been everywhere man. You can catch me on Celtics' reddit too. Am I allowed to say that?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats Calderon's deal?

i forget what happened with that deal...why did u guys take him? as depth or did you get something for taking his money?

Looks like the Lakers took him for depth and his expiring deal. He's getting $7.7 million this year and is a UFA after this season.

Looks like they got a couple of future 2nd round picks too.

Also, like Deng and Mozgov, he's there to be a steadying influence (only CP3 and Conley have better assist to turnover ratio's last season).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit

yikes.

it was previously reported it would only be 4-6 weeks...i wonder what happened that changed the prognosis.....well...that does make him avaliable for the playoffs but in the meantime we are gonna see a lot of Dunleavy and McCrae....

should be interesting to see how Griffin responds. Since he will be back for the playoffs there is no reason to panic ---- but at the same time the Big 3 are already playing more minutes than Lue would like so getting a little more depth- especially with Bird Man going down and Mo Williams in bitter-man's limbo - they would seem to need another player.

All though i think this will give Dunleavy more extended minutes and a better chance to get in a rhythm. I sitll think he can be a valuable piece but the playing time just hasnt been there for him to get his shot right.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Warriors have improved defensively.

If Bogut gets released -- will he choose the Cavs or the Warriors ? (I think Cavs are more likely to dip in the salary cap pool)

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bogut gets released -- will he choose the Cavs or the Warriors ? (I think Cavs are more likely to dip in the salary cap pool)

I don't think he can go back to the Warriors, can he?

He doesn't have to wait a year?

I say : Cavs, Spurs, Rockets...in that order.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does everyone think bogut is gonna get released?

and holy shit - would that be the freaking perfect guy for the Cavs to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.