• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible shot for D-Will. Hood then takes it all the way up the court and drains the game winning three.

Williams took the shot with 8 seconds left. And a heavily contested one at that.
Tried to shut up the fans booing him and it failed, can't do that when the shot clock is off.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Eastern Conference is literally Cleveland, Toronto, and about 8 identically good teams, a whole level below.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and in case it hasn't been said before, DeMarcus Cousins is jackass dipshit.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and in case it hasn't been said before, DeMarcus Cousins is jackass dipshit.
I think it's been said before, but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be said again. He needs to chill the fuck out, raging at everybody won't help anything or anybody.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's been said before, but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be said again. He needs to chill the fuck out, raging at everybody won't help anything or anybody.
He has the emotional stability of a 10 year old. Tremendous talent but I still wouldn't take him on my team.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the emotional stability of a 10 year old. Tremendous talent but I still wouldn't take him on my team.
Early in his career I wanted Cousins to be the leader that helped turn the franchise around, even if he had a few problems. But now 6 years after being drafted, not only is he not acting like a leader by keeping his cool but he might be getting worse. I understand being frustrated when he's seen the players the Kings have drafted and who they've passed on along with questionable trades and coaching moves, but that doesn't mean you should be emotionally unstable. Talent is great but it's not everything.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early in his career I wanted Cousins to be the leader that helped turn the franchise around, even if he had a few problems. But now 6 years after being drafted, not only is he not acting like a leader by keeping his cool but he might be getting worse. I understand being frustrated when he's seen the players the Kings have drafted and who they've passed on along with questionable trades and coaching moves, but that doesn't mean you should be emotionally unstable. Talent is great but it's not everything.

Yep. The game is 90% mental but the other half is physical. Yogi RIP

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is also poop.

My Team can't inbound the ball, nor protect a lead in the last minute of any game they are not leading by 30 or more.

th

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jabari Parker looks like he is starting to become one of the better scorers in the East- and hes 21 years old. Too bad they dont have Middleton.

honestly- this Bucks team still needs some time- Parker and Giannis still need another season probably- but if they get back Middleton and figure out exactly what they want to do long term with Monroe- they could definitely become a prettyty damn good team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs take on the Lakers tonight- should be fun.

if the Lakers do not at least seriously explore trading Lou Williams at the deadline- they are incompetent.

Julius Randle is fast becoming my favorite player on that team- and the player i think that has shown the most ability thus far. Nights when he has 3 or more assists are the games that open my eyes- for a guy that young to move the ball at his possession is very encouraging.

I dont understand the Clarkson signing- you can find Jordan Clarksons for a LOT less money.

Ingram looks lost for a #2 pick. Obviously he is super young and super skinny- but you like to see flashes of brilliance here or there from a guy picked that high- and thus far- there have been none.

Nance looks like he can be a legit rotation player some day....hes a PF- strictly a PF- as is Randle- but making him a bench option seems like the correct way to use him.

PLAY Huertas- he remins me of a poor mans Dragic.

Tarik Black has to have pictures of Jim Buss fucking a goat or something to get a 2 year 14M dollar contract right?

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont blame him - they have like 6 guys at the PF/C position that need minutes and thats without Simmons even being in the picture yet.

they will trade him but they arent gonna trade him for a sack of marbles and a bird who's head fell off.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont blame him - they have like 6 guys at the PF/C position that need minutes and thats without Simmons even being in the picture yet.

they will trade him but they arent gonna trade him for a sack of marbles and a bird who's head fell off.

I honestly believe they are in tank mode again. They don't wanna play Noel because they don't want him hurt before they can trade him, and imo the more they lose the better in their minds.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe they are in tank mode again. They don't wanna play Noel because they don't want him hurt before they can trade him, and imo the more they lose the better in their minds.
Once Hinkie was fired and Colangelo was brought in that kind of went by the way side though- i think that was - if not totally- at least partly a change that was directed from the league with an edict to immediately stop the tanking process.

I think maybe that changed when Simmons got hurt- as it became clear there was no path towards a season twhere they made marked improvement--- and combine that with everyone low balling the Sixers ebcause they know that they need to make a move- and we are where we are.

I agree that they dont want to get Noel hurt again- but its also hard to establish his trade bvalue when he is only playing 8 minutes a night or whatever he was quoted as saying.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs take on the Lakers tonight- should be fun.

if the Lakers do not at least seriously explore trading Lou Williams at the deadline- they are incompetent.

Julius Randle is fast becoming my favorite player on that team- and the player i think that has shown the most ability thus far. Nights when he has 3 or more assists are the games that open my eyes- for a guy that young to move the ball at his possession is very encouraging.

I dont understand the Clarkson signing- you can find Jordan Clarksons for a LOT less money.

Ingram looks lost for a #2 pick. Obviously he is super young and super skinny- but you like to see flashes of brilliance here or there from a guy picked that high- and thus far- there have been none.

Nance looks like he can be a legit rotation player some day....hes a PF- strictly a PF- as is Randle- but making him a bench option seems like the correct way to use him.

PLAY Huertas- he remins me of a poor mans Dragic.

Tarik Black has to have pictures of Jim Buss fucking a goat or something to get a 2 year 14M dollar contract right?
Fucking a goat?

th

Status
Not open for further replies.