• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong, but I'd wager most would prefer Whiteside. He's much better offensively and can half ass shoot a free throw if need be lol.
Fun fact.

Jordan is actually shooting a higher ft percentage than Whiteside this Season....so far.

I don't expect that to be the case by Season's end...lol

For me, The fact that Jordan actually has less post moves than Dwight Coward is reason enough to go....

Whiteside > Jordan

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact.

Jordan is actually shooting a higher percentage than Whiteside this Season....so far.

For me, The fact that Jordan actually has less post moves than Dwight Coward is reason enough to go....

Whiteside > Jordan
Yea I mean were talking 58% to 42% career. It should go back to normal but who knows.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers/Sixers on national tv tonight...even though the teams are horrible there will be a lot of young talent on the court. might be an interesting game to tune into.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact.

Jordan is actually shooting a higher ft percentage than Whiteside this Season....so far.

Whiteside > Jordan
if you are an NBA offense relying on a centers post moves in todays game you should have the entirety of your front office fired. lol.

having jamal crawford and jj redick be the 3rd and 4th scorers is MUCH better than throwing the ball into a center. You wouldnt want your center taking much more than put backs or lobs- unless your Marc Gasol and can shoot the 3 as well as set up shop passing the ball on the elbow.

a center you throw the ball into in the post is going the way of the dinosaur- and for good reason- its just not efficient.

Jordan is doing his thing while being extremely eefficient offensively- thats exactly what you want.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect example of how quotes can be taking out of context

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are an NBA offense relying on a centers post moves in todays game you should have the entirety of your front office fired. lol.

having jamal crawford and jj redick be the 3rd and 4th scorers is MUCH better than throwing the ball into a center. You wouldnt want your center taking much more than put backs or lobs- unless your Marc Gasol and can shoot the 3 as well as set up shop passing the ball on the elbow.

a center you throw the ball into in the post is going the way of the dinosaur- and for good reason- its just not efficient.

Jordan is doing his thing while being extremely eefficient offensively- thats exactly what you want.

Yet another example of you knowing nothing about Hassan. Having a post game will always be a good thing. Its the reason why guys always try to improve that aspect of their game from guards to centers. As long as you have other ways to score as well there is absolutely nothing wrong with being able to score in the post. You're the first person ever that i seen make it a bad thing that a player can score with his back to the basket in the post. This is incredible. You really can't make this up

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another example of you knowing nothing about Hassan. Having a post game will always be a good thing. Its the reason why guys always try to improve that aspect of their game from guards to centers. As long as you have other ways to score as well there is absolutely nothing wrong with being able to score in the post. You're the first person ever that i seen make it a bad thing that a player can score with his back to the basket in the post. This is incredible. You really can't make this up

The irony is, all I hear about Lebron is that once he slows down, he'll still be an elite player because he's one of the best post players in the NBA and hang there full time. If post moves are obsolete in todays NBA; wouldn't that make Lebron obsolete when he loses his athleticism? Asking for a friend.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, everyone wants a KAT, Embiid type stretch 4 or 5.

Which makes the fact that Teams are uninterested in Brook Lopez confusing.

Maybe it's the Injuries?

Maybe it's the fainting goat defense?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Tyler Johnson today. At least its not due to an injury

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some solid eastern conference games on deck for tonight.

Hornets at Celtics
Bucks at Bulls
Hawks at Raptors

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some solid eastern conference games on deck for tonight.

Hornets at Celtics
Bucks at Bulls
Hawks at Raptors
Kemba's resting for Charlotte. I think IT is gonna play.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this resting shit is hilarious. Charlotte didn't even play last night
It's frustrating. Feels like the fucking preseason with all the games these teams don't take seriously.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this resting shit is hilarious. Charlotte didn't even play last night

It's frustrating. Feels like the fucking preseason with all the games these teams don't take seriously.

I take back my comment. Just read Walker is out due to a personal matter. That's understandable.

But yeah this resting thing is annoying. Even bad teams are resting guys. The other night Cousins did not play vs Houston due to rest.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take back my comment. Just read Walker is out due to a personal matter. That's understandable.

But yeah this resting thing is annoying. Even bad teams are resting guys. The other night Cousins did not play vs Houston due to rest.
Ninjaaaaaa

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's the Injuries?

its because they are a liability in todays pace and space game defensively- and offensively post play and throwing the ball into the center is just not efficient what so ever- especially considering so many of these big men are awful passers- regardless though- its a terribly infefficient way to waste your possessions- ESPECIALLy if you have better options- which the Clippers do

i mean the dude is shooting 65% and they dont even try and get him the ball more- there is a reason for that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its because they are a liability in todays pace and space game defensively- and offensively post play and throwing the ball into the center is just not efficient what so ever- especially considering so many of these big men are awful passers- regardless though- its a terribly infefficient way to waste your possessions- ESPECIALLy if you have better options- which the Clippers do

i mean the dude is shooting 65% and they dont even try and get him the ball more- there is a reason for that.

you are gonna have to play a plodding center like a brook lopez (or blancote) top dollar, they are gonna waste possessions for your offense- not stretch the floor, they cant really pass that well, its just a totally dying breed of basketball because everyone realized its more efficient and you win more when you have multiple athletes that can shoot the 3 on the floor- and those type of lineups love seeing a center who cant show on the pick and roll. its almost too easy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's the Injuries?

you are gonna have to play a plodding center like a brook lopez (or blancote) top dollar, they are gonna waste possessions for your offense- not stretch the floor, they cant really pass that well, its just a totally dying breed of basketball because everyone realized its more efficient and you win more when you have multiple athletes that can shoot the 3 on the floor- and those type of lineups love seeing a center who cant show on the pick and roll. its almost too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.