• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were gonna piss this game away too.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, you kinda knew OKC was gonna be a tough nut to crack...
They had a nice lead going into the 4th, outplayed OKC all game, and pissed it away again. Bunch of soft mf'ers on this team. And Horford's cool, but man he does some dumb shit sometimes. He turns the ball over at the worst times.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a nice lead going into the 4th, outplayed OKC all game, and pissed it away again. Bunch of soft mf'ers on this team. And Horford's cool, but man he does some dumb shit sometimes. He turns the ball over at the worst times.

least they stopped Westbrook's trip-dub streak...

hey, take it as a positive...:D

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One piece away...

Maybe pick up the guy I want in the Off-season, Milsap?
Millsap would be awesome. Man the Hawks would hate us (even more).

I've heard were gonna go after Hayward pretty strong too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man. the Sixers sitting embiid beat the crap out of the pistons last night- Noel is back....that teams front court is looking pretty damn good- especially since Saric has been lights out from 3...you can actually see them coming into focus.

The Twolves of course couldnt finish it off against the Warriors despit Towns going nuts.

and the lakers lose their 6th straight games- this time to the Suns giving up a ton of points...at least Deng showed signs of life and Randle i think is showing some nice mental toughness and leadership.

those 3 teams all have gone through true rebuilding processes from the ground up the last few years. It will be very interesting to see out of those 3 teams which ones become succesful, and to what extent....each has some very very good young players.

The twolves definitely have the most talent- having Towns and Wiggins, etc....but just cant seem to put it together. I thin kit just goes to show how rare it is for young guys to win more than they lose in the NBA. It just so rarely happens. OKC is one of the only teams that I can remember being very young with Durant/RW/Ibaka and actually playing well.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man. the Sixers sitting embiid beat the crap out of the pistons last night- Noel is back....that teams front court is looking pretty damn good- especially since Saric has been lights out from 3...you can actually see them coming into focus.

The Twolves of course couldnt finish it off against the Warriors despit Towns going nuts.

and the lakers lose their 6th straight games- this time to the Suns giving up a ton of points...at least Deng showed signs of life and Randle i think is showing some nice mental toughness and leadership.

those 3 teams all have gone through true rebuilding processes from the ground up the last few years. It will be very interesting to see out of those 3 teams which ones become succesful, and to what extent....each has some very very good young players.

The twolves definitely have the most talent- having Towns and Wiggins, etc....but just cant seem to put it together. I thin kit just goes to show how rare it is for young guys to win more than they lose in the NBA. It just so rarely happens. OKC is one of the only teams that I can remember being very young with Durant/RW/Ibaka and actually playing well.

:scratch:

Um....the Lakers played the Knicks.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evolution of the big man.

I thought this kid was gonna be a bust.

Along with Westbrook and Greek Freak, he has been my favorite player to watch this Season.

th

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what in Gods name are you talking about? I was listing the best big man shooters from 3 THIS YEAR---hence Love, Gasol, Frye, etc....obviously if you are going IN HISTORY- Dirk would be on ANY list. If not for this year GAsol would not be NEAR a list of best big man shooters since he just started really taking it this year....

I mean- what is so hard to udnerstand from this Post?

Kevin Durant shooting 55% while shooting almost 7 3's a game is just mind-mindbogglingly ridiculous.

the best big man shooters in the NBA from 3 this season:

1. Channing Frye- 48.1% (1st overall in the NBA for any position) 77 attempts
2. Marc Gasol- 43.3% (11th overall in the NBA) 84 attempts
3. Kevin Love- 41.9% (19th overall in the NBA) 136 attempts
4. Kevin Durant- 40.7% (28th overall in the NBA) 108 attempts
5. Ryan Anderson- 40.0% (31st overall in the NBA) 145 attempts
6. Serge Ibaka- 39.7% (32nd overall in the NBA) 78 attempts
7. Dario Saric- 39.3% (35th overall in the NBA) 84 attempts

Durant is shooting ridiculous- DArio Saric looks legit--- Love's volume and shooting % for a PF is off the charts good right now---- and - THANKS DAN- for Channing Frye

Never would've guessed Love was shooting better than Durant from 3 while taking significantly more of them.

I mean I know Love was off to a great start... but Durant is in the middle of one of the most efficient shooting performances we've ever seen.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if we include pluto and saturn and the rest of the solar system i dont think that changes the equation very much unless we are aware of extra terrestial life that also plays the game of basketball....which would be cool...but i dont think is very realistic ;)

of course i have read that if the human race ever moves off the earth the best place to move in the solar system is one of saturns moons- the most viable anyway.

How the hell did I miss this conversation?

:pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Um....the Lakers played the Knicks.
my bad- i meant the Knicks- the Suns was the previous night...starting with the Suns the Lakers had 5 easy games in a row until they play the Cavs. I felt like those 5 "easy" games would be telling whether they could maintain their upward momentum. Suns, Knicks, Sacramento, Brooklyn, Philly----

Lou Williams is working his way into a decent trade asset. If they could move him for a late first- they should definitely do it. Or attach him to Nick Young to get a 2nd rounder and get off Young's option next year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad- i meant the Knicks- the Suns was the previous night...starting with the Suns the Lakers had 5 easy games in a row until they play the Cavs. I felt like those 5 "easy" games would be telling whether they could maintain their upward momentum. Suns, Knicks, Sacramento, Brooklyn, Philly----

Lou Williams is working his way into a decent trade asset. If they could move him for a late first- they should definitely do it. Or attach him to Nick Young to get a 2nd rounder and get off Young's option next year.

Yeah, Lou is instant offense.

That's why I was so surprised Toronto let him go without even making an offer.

Plus, his contract is a flat out steal in comparison to Crawford, Austin Rivers and Evan Turner.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Lou is instant offense.

That's why I was so surprised Toronto let him go without even making an offer.

Plus, his contract is a flat out steal in comparison to Crawford, Austin Rivers and Evan Turner.

Funny thing is Lou Will is kinda exactly what Toronto needs at this point. He's so much better than Carroll. Brings more to the table IMO

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair warning, My Cyber-Friends....

If the Walking Dead kills Daryl or Micchone tonight, I might go cyber-cidal for another week.

But, I will be back. No need to send @LAD to smack me around again...lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait a minute, how did I get a rep as being the muscle around here?!?!?!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait a minute, how did I get a rep as being the muscle around here?!?!?!

Here's how our convo went:

LAD - You need to come back to the Hoop.

Mecca - Make Me !!!

*I'm the one in the blue shorts.*

11111111111111.gif

#PimpHandIsStrong

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is Lou Will is kinda exactly what Toronto needs at this point. He's so much better than Carroll. Brings more to the table IMO

Yep.

I think they thought Corey Joseph was the answer or maybe Ross.

You need to add their scoring total together to match what Williams is doing this year with the Lakers.

Bird in the hand is worth more than the Bush.

ps. At first I thought it was just Carroll being hurt.

But, no...

He's a bad fit.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how our convo went:

LAD - You need to come back to the Hoop.

Mecca - Make Me !!!

*I'm the one in the blue shorts.*

11111111111111.gif

#PimpHandIsStrong
That was a brutal straight left actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.