• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gotta baaaad case of cottonmouth right now so time to channel my inner-wiggy...

-Pat Riley is the suckiest suck that ever sucked
-Tristan Thompson >>>>> Hassan Whiteside
-TT could easily average 20/20 if the Cavs would make him the focal point of the offense
-All hail Dan Gilbert
-LeBron isn't going bald, he just has a really bad haircut

I need some iced tea...:kermit: (Is Ice T still @ that lemonade stand?:noidea:)

:hammer:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is obviousy the biggest news of the night though emanating from that game.

James went for 27 gutty points in his team’s win over the Miami Heat on Friday, and the Cavaliers star moved into ninth place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list as a result. With his final two baskets, James moved past former low post legend Elvin Hayes with 27,315 career points

this is ridiculous.

Back to reporting on the games...:tsk:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gotta baaaad case of cottonmouth right now so time to channel my inner-wiggy...

-TT could easily average 20/20 if the Cavs would make him the focal point of the offense
-All hail Dan Gilbert

I need some iced tea...:kermit: (is Ice T still @ that lemonade stand?:noidea:)

DAMN near perfect...!

you just left out crying to Mecca because everyone here's sooooo mean to him...:dhd:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....dude- i am aware the Heat are dogshit- that was in my original post if you do not remember.- that certainly doesnt make it less fun- its just fun to watch the Cavs beat the shit out of them-

i didnt even know who a few of those guys fucking were that were playing....rodney mcgruder, willie reed....YIKES. Thats like the Cavs days with darnell jackson, samardo samuels and luke harangody...

again- sorry not sorry.

Better question.
Heat is dressing 8 players.

Love potentially can't play, but does.

It's a long season. If ever there was a Cavs gimme, it was last night.

Why even consider playing Love under those circumstances?

If Love/Kyrie are playing, why not sit James so they can figure out and have the satisfaction of figuring how to play/win without him?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better question.
Heat is dressing 8 players.

Love potentially can't play, but does.

It's a long season. If ever there was a Cavs gimme, it was last night.

Why even consider playing Love under those circumstances?

If Love/Kyrie are playing, why not sit James so they can figure out and have the satisfaction of figuring how to play/win without him?

good questions. but i think the Cavs know all too well they're microwaved garbage without LeClown...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-All hail Dan Gilbert

I need some iced tea...:kermit: (Is Ice T still @ that lemonade stand?:noidea:)

little known fact--- LeBron had that barber killed who butchered his hair-line.....hes inside a wall in an abandoned house in East Cleveland with the scissors sticking in his chest. dont worry- its gonna grow back- as soon as that bad haircut takes care of itself..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoelstra's been known for having his head up his ass when it comes to his rotations. The whole team played like shit, as I don't understand the reasoning for taking out your best player. Whiteside's averaging 18 and 14 this year with around 2-3 blocks per game. Your boy TT who's not even a better rebounder makes damn near what Whiteside does.

And once again, you lose credibility with quoting Windhorst who gives you a running for biggest Cavs homer.

Didn't see the game until the last few minutes, so really don't know what Whiteside was or was not doing, but I'm cool with Spoelstra sitting him if he felt the effort wasn't there.
Many times he should have done it with James/Wade, but prob just didn't have the balls.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little known fact--- LeBron had that barber killed who butchered his hair-line.....hes inside a wall in an abandoned house in East Cleveland with the scissors sticking in his chest. dont worry- its gonna grow back- as soon as that bad haircut takes care of itself..

You don't even know what you're talking about dude. LeBron's barber is located on Copley Road near Buchtel HS in Akron!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game until the last few minutes, so really don't know what Whiteside was or was not doing, but I'm cool with Spoelstra sitting him if he felt the effort wasn't there.
Many times he should have done it with James/Wade, but prob just didn't have the balls.

I didn't see the game myself. However, the common theme was why did Whiteside get taken out as it seemed the effort was there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Windy! - ESPN

minutes 2-4 Windhorst

"Cavs fans dont know this-but the Heats 100 million dollar, Hassan Whiteside, got pulled out of the game by erik spoelstra like 3 minutes into the 2nd half yesterday because of how bad he was playing"

"I felt like last night we saw just another fantastic performance by Kevin Love, and the stretching of the floor really bothered the Heat. Whiteside is a shotblocker and a guy that controls the paint, and the Cavs completely took that weapon out of his hand with their stretching of the floor and their great offense"

WOW- exactly what Ihave been saying for months!!!- go ahead- invest in a 100 million dollar shot blocker and see him get obliterated by the outside shooting that is taking over the NBA game.

So Whiteside's job was to guard Love?
Was Love guarding Whiteside?

Maybe consider who the Heat was missing before spewing your bullshit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game myself. However, the common theme was why did Whiteside get taken out as it seemed the effort was there.

Plus we play again tonight.
It will be same result, but I guess you have to monitor minutes as best you can so we aren't down to 7 players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh's best season in Miami (season 1): 18.7 pts, 7.9 rebounds, 1.8 apg. 49.6% fg %, 3 pt %- irrelevant- took 0.3 per game.

Love this year: 21.7 pts, 10.9 rebounds, 1.6 apg, 45.6% shooting, 41.9% from 3- taking 6.5 threes a game.

just saying---

year 1- Blatt had no clue how to use Love- and the guy had back spasms galore

year 2- coming off offseason shoulder surgery- Blatt saying- "its either me or Love (leaving)" still was never in the flow of things until late in the season.

year 3- championship under his belt, fully healthy, a coach that incorporates him the right way- playing better basketball then Bosh ever did with LeBron.---albeit- still very early.

looking an awful lot like the KLove in Minne- putting up big numbers on a team that is 1st in the conference.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh's best season in Miami (season 1): 18.7 pts, 7.9 rebounds, 1.8 apg. 49.6% fg %, 3 pt %- irrelevant- took 0.3 per game.

Love this year: 21.7 pts, 10.9 rebounds, 1.6 apg, 45.6% shooting, 41.9% from 3- taking 6.5 threes a game.

just saying---

year 1- Blatt had no clue how to use Love- and the guy had back spasms galore

year 2- coming off offseason knee surgery- Blatt saying- "its either me or Love (leaving)" still was never in the flow of things until late in the season.

year 3- championship under his belt, fully healthy, a coach that incorporates him the right way- playing better basketball then Bosh ever did with LeBron.---albeit- still very early.

You're an idiot.
Bosh could be counted on to make a defensive stop.
Love is know to be taken off the court because of lack of D.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bullshit? LOL....directly quoted from Windhorst- word for word.

Anyone quoting him in regard to anything Heat related is full of shit in general.
Talk about butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.