• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs should be resting starters by the 4th.
Who cares?
Im doing something worse than a Xmas party, gotta actually go out and do some Xmas shopping.:L

I feel your pain, bud...

if Trump wasn't a dick i'd write a letter to him asking for it to be a criminal act. my wife gets into it WAY too much...:gaah:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain, bud...

if Trump wasn't a dick i'd write a letter to him asking for it to be a criminal act. my wife gets into it WAY too much...:gaah:
LMAO at you married suckers - I have no wife or kids to shop for - I have by brother and two kids and that's it - I will spend 20 on each of them and then buy myself a nice gift and screw everyone else

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About time that boring Thunder/Rockets game ended so we can get to Lakers/Suns and some real basketball.:dhd:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Good luck with that.

Shit like that is why I laugh at many of my fellow Californians when it rains and they act like it's the apocalypse.

I haven't had to deal with snow. In California, we go visit the snow, not live in it. But I lived in Florida for almost 3 years and learned what real rain looks like.

When it comes to weather, most Californians are sissies.
Yeah - I've been in Florida visiting family many times, and the rain isn't even the bad part - it's when you have to drive somewhere and be looking for green sky and go hide some where, and you should see the thunder storms in Missouri - the lightening storms lights up the night as bright as the noon day sun. I will take Ca every day of the week

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure LeBron James had a moment during the game where he saw Josh McRoberts make a basket and had some real regrets about leaving Miami-- i mean- he could have been playing with fucking MCROBERTS guys....LOL...

do you think Riley was like--- "So, McRoberts, Granger and Napier--thats the plan!- were gonna fuck up the Spurs next year dont you worry!!" and LeBron was thinking- fucking A i gotta make good with Dan Gilbert a lot earlier than i originally had planned. LOL.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Westbrook going to shatter the all-time NBA turnover record??

I like Westbrook. He is fun to watch, but my god does he treat the ball with careless abandon.
Everyone is falling in love with his plus stats...but the dude is also turning it over at a pace that is silly.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure LeBron James had a moment during the game where he saw Josh McRoberts make a basket and had some real regrets about leaving Miami-- i mean- he could have been playing with fucking MCROBERTS guys....LOL...

do you think Riley was like--- "So, McRoberts, Granger and Napier--thats the plan!- were gonna fuck up the Spurs next year dont you worry!!" and LeBron was thinking- fucking A i gotta make good with Dan Gilbert a lot earlier than i originally had planned. LOL.

I see you still have the Heat on your mind. Sad.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Westbrook going to shatter the all-time NBA turnover record??

I like Westbrook. He is fun to watch, but my god does he treat the ball with careless abandon.
Everyone is falling in love with his plus stats...but the dude is also turning it over at a pace that is silly.

Sshhhhhhh.....he's putting up triple dubs. Right now everyone says he can't do no wrong.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you still have the Heat on your mind. Sad.
well there was a game after all between the two teams tonight. lol......

the Cavs orange jerseys are awesome.....i gotta get a KI orange jersey t-shirt if they have one....

yah...i didnt even watch the game- was at my firms work holiday party....gonna get in bed and watch as much as i can on tv before i pass out.....should be some good ass-kicking to witness...

who the fuck is rodney mcgruder? lol....

Kevin Love is shooting 42.2% from 3 right now and he takes over 6 a game- that is unfucking real for a power forward...not even a year ago there were jackasses talking about how Love was not even going to be with the Cavs this year...unbelievable....less than 32 minutes a game- over 20 points an over 10 boards- playing with elite scorers like irving and lebron and elite rebounders like thompson and lebron...he is playing positively GREAT basketball.

Shumpert is having a great season. Hes playing really really good ball right now...i was really nervous about him coming into this year because he did not play well - AT ALL- at times last year- he looked like dog shit at times and seemed distracted....this year- he has been awesome- draining 3's, playing great D, moving the ball....

Tyler Johnson is one ugly motherfucker.

Some people wanted the Cavs to draft Derrick Williams over Kyrie and take Knight with the 4th pick----pretty fucking glad they took Irving and Thompson. LOL.

-though- i think Williams was a good signing by the Heat- why not take a chance ona guy like that and hope he figures it out- hes not the greatest of athletse- so maybe once he really learns the NBA game he will figure it out and be a valuable rotation guy - i like that gamble---- kinda the same thing with Waiters-------but Waiters just might be pathologically passed helping.

Mcroberts is just so bad....that was just such a bad signing...the guy pulled one mediocre season out of his ass on a very mediocre charlotte team and he gets a long term deal? --- baaaaaaaaad.

Kyrie with just a regular 9 for 15 shooting night..up to 48.3% from the field--- id LOVE to see him get to 50% while maintaing that 3 pt volume but thats prob not realistic.....as good of a shooter as KYrie is- hes not Curry-prob the best shooter that ever lived- and Curry isnt at 50% from the field (48.9)--- when you take so many 3's like those guys do- its just so hard to get to that 50% mark....its what makes Nash's 50/40/90 seasons so freaking special.

Luke Babbit, Rodney McGruder, Willie fucking Reed?...McRoberts, Johnson, Richardson, Ellington.....this Heat team is really pure dogshit. It reminds me of the scene in Major League:

"This guy here is dead!"------

"CROSS him off then!"

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there was a game after all between the two teams tonight. lol......

the Cavs orange jerseys are awesome.....i gotta get a KI orange jersey t-shirt if they have one....

yah...i didnt even watch the game- was at my firms work holiday party....gonna get in bed and watch as much as i can on tv before i pass out.....should be some good ass-kicking to witness...

who the fuck is rodney mcgruder? lol....

Kevin Love is shooting 42.2% from 3 right now and he takes over 6 a game- that is unfucking real for a power forward...not even a year ago there were jackasses talking about how Love was not even going to be with the Cavs this year...unbelievable....less than 32 minutes a game- over 20 points an over 10 boards- playing with elite scorers like irving and lebron and elite rebounders like thompson and lebron...he is playing positively GREAT basketball.

Shumpert is having a great season. Hes playing really really good ball right now...i was really nervous about him coming into this year because he did not play well - AT ALL- at times last year- he looked like dog shit at times and seemed distracted....this year- he has been awesome- draining 3's, playing great D, moving the ball....

Tyler Johnson is one ugly motherfucker.

Some people wanted the Cavs to draft Derrick Williams over Kyrie and take Knight with the 4th pick----pretty fucking glad they took Irving and Thompson. LOL.

-though- i think Williams was a good signing by the Heat- why not take a chance ona guy like that and hope he figures it out- hes not the greatest of athletse- so maybe once he really learns the NBA game he will figure it out and be a valuable rotation guy - i like that gamble---- kinda the same thing with Waiters-------but Waiters just might be pathologically passed helping.

Mcroberts is just so bad....that was just such a bad signing...the guy pulled one mediocre season out of his ass on a very mediocre charlotte team and he gets a long term deal? --- baaaaaaaaad.

Kyrie with just a regular 9 for 15 shooting night..up to 48.3% from the field--- id LOVE to see him get to 50% while maintaing that 3 pt volume but thats prob not realistic.....as good of a shooter as KYrie is- hes not Curry-prob the best shooter that ever lived- and Curry isnt at 50% from the field (48.9)--- when you take so many 3's like those guys do- its just so hard to get to that 50% mark....its what makes Nash's 50/40/90 seasons so freaking special.

Luke Babbit, Rodney McGruder, Willie fucking Reed?...McRoberts, Johnson, Richardson, Ellington.....this Heat team is really pure dogshit. It reminds me of the scene in Major League:

"This guy here is dead!"------

"CROSS him off then!"
Wow, long post...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had James stayed in Miami, his season would have more than likeley ended the exact same way it did in Cleveland.
Losing in the Finals.
Only reason I say more than likely was because of Bosh, otherwise it was have been for sure.

As far as this season, who cares?
Have fun with it, but if the Cavs don't win it all, they will have accomplished exactly 0% more then Miami as far as expectations.

Heat fans have taken on the role this year that Cavs fans have mastered.
Anticipating lotto ball night.

Status
Not open for further replies.