• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there was a game after all between the two teams tonight. lol......

the Cavs orange jerseys are awesome.....i gotta get a KI orange jersey t-shirt if they have one....

yah...i didnt even watch the game- was at my firms work holiday party....gonna get in bed and watch as much as i can on tv before i pass out.....should be some good ass-kicking to witness...

who the fuck is rodney mcgruder? lol....

Kevin Love is shooting 42.2% from 3 right now and he takes over 6 a game- that is unfucking real for a power forward...not even a year ago there were jackasses talking about how Love was not even going to be with the Cavs this year...unbelievable....less than 32 minutes a game- over 20 points an over 10 boards- playing with elite scorers like irving and lebron and elite rebounders like thompson and lebron...he is playing positively GREAT basketball.

Shumpert is having a great season. Hes playing really really good ball right now...i was really nervous about him coming into this year because he did not play well - AT ALL- at times last year- he looked like dog shit at times and seemed distracted....this year- he has been awesome- draining 3's, playing great D, moving the ball....

Tyler Johnson is one ugly motherfucker.

Some people wanted the Cavs to draft Derrick Williams over Kyrie and take Knight with the 4th pick----pretty fucking glad they took Irving and Thompson. LOL.

-though- i think Williams was a good signing by the Heat- why not take a chance ona guy like that and hope he figures it out- hes not the greatest of athletse- so maybe once he really learns the NBA game he will figure it out and be a valuable rotation guy - i like that gamble---- kinda the same thing with Waiters-------but Waiters just might be pathologically passed helping.

Mcroberts is just so bad....that was just such a bad signing...the guy pulled one mediocre season out of his ass on a very mediocre charlotte team and he gets a long term deal? --- baaaaaaaaad.

Kyrie with just a regular 9 for 15 shooting night..up to 48.3% from the field--- id LOVE to see him get to 50% while maintaing that 3 pt volume but thats prob not realistic.....as good of a shooter as KYrie is- hes not Curry-prob the best shooter that ever lived- and Curry isnt at 50% from the field (48.9)--- when you take so many 3's like those guys do- its just so hard to get to that 50% mark....its what makes Nash's 50/40/90 seasons so freaking special.

Luke Babbit, Rodney McGruder, Willie fucking Reed?...McRoberts, Johnson, Richardson, Ellington.....this Heat team is really pure dogshit. It reminds me of the scene in Major League:

"This guy here is dead!"------

"CROSS him off then!"

I'm assuming you're not going to gargle his balls and tickle his choad then like you do Kyrie's on regular basis?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you're not going to gargle his balls and tickle his choad then like you do Kyrie's on regular basis?

Best thing about Wiggy post is that he act like we didn't know our team was bad lol. It is a shit team. Most of these guys won't be here next season.

Dude is bragging about beating a shit team who only dressed 8 players lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once me and my co-worker took 5 shots of Bacardi at the job before heading to the holiday party, I knew I would be fucked up

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing about Wiggy post is that he act like we didn't know our team was bad lol. It is a shit team. Most of these guys won't be here next season.

When the Cavs come up short he'll disappear like always...

can't wait to see it happen...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Cavs come up short he'll disappear like always...

can't wait to see it happen...

Yep. Thing about teams like the Warriors and Cavs, doesn't matter how great you look in the regular season. If you don't win the title then your season is an epic failure

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the guys who will be here ala Richardson and Winslow weren't even playing last night. We played with the bare minimum 8-man roster. But ol' cuckold Wiggy acts like beating the Heat is the near equivalence of beating the Warriors - which is his interpretation, not ours.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the guys who will be here ala Richardson and Winslow weren't even playing last night. We played with the bare minimum 8-man roster. But ol' cuckold Wiggy acts like beating the Heat is the near equivalence of beating the Warriors - which is his interpretation, not ours.

Yep from the guys who played last night, I'll say only 3 of them will be on the roster....probably only 2

Hassan and Tyler. McGruder may be here but he was the last man to make it out of camp so there's a good chance he may be fighting for a roster spot next year again. I think Dragic is gone by the deadline

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....dude- i am aware the Heat are dogshit- that was in my original post if you do not remember.- that certainly doesnt make it less fun- its just fun to watch the Cavs beat the shit out of them-

i didnt even know who a few of those guys fucking were that were playing....rodney mcgruder, willie reed....YIKES. Thats like the Cavs days with darnell jackson, samardo samuels and luke harangody...

again- sorry not sorry.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....dude- i am aware the Heat are dogshit- that was in my original post if you do not remember.- that certainly doesnt make it less fun- its just fun to watch the Cavs beat the shit out of them-

i didnt even know who a few of those guys fucking were that were playing....rodney mcgruder, willie reed....YIKES. Thats like the Cavs days with darnell jackson, samardo samuels and luke harangody...

again- sorry not sorry.

God you sound like such a pussy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again- sorry not sorry.

When you only watch one team play basketball, I wouldn't expect you to know

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Windy! - ESPN

minutes 2-4 Windhorst

"Cavs fans dont know this-but the Heats 100 million dollar, Hassan Whiteside, got pulled out of the game by erik spoelstra like 3 minutes into the 2nd half yesterday because of how bad he was playing"

"I felt like last night we saw just another fantastic performance by Kevin Love, and the stretching of the floor really bothered the Heat. Whiteside is a shotblocker and a guy that controls the paint, and the Cavs completely took that weapon out of his hand with their stretching of the floor and their great offense"

WOW- exactly what Ihave been saying for months!!!- go ahead- invest in a 100 million dollar shot blocker and see him get obliterated by the outside shooting that is taking over the NBA game.

Spoelstra's been known for having his head up his ass when it comes to his rotations. The whole team played like shit, as I don't understand the reasoning for taking out your best player. Whiteside's averaging 18 and 14 this year with around 2-3 blocks per game. Your boy TT who's not even a better rebounder makes damn near what Whiteside does.

And once again, you lose credibility with quoting Windhorst who gives you a running for biggest Cavs homer.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, long post...

No need to be polite.

Keep it 100%.

You know you meant.....

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif