• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this, etc...^^^^

No reason for it when you then downplay every loss.
downplay yesterdays loss? i thought if anything i was "uplaying" it....they looked totally disinterested- especially on defense- LeBron had 8 turnovers....Mirotic made great defensive plays on LeBron James and Kyrie freaking Irving!....

The Bulls back court has guys that know how to play NBA basketball- Rondo, Wade, Butler, even Snell is a good hard nosed player.....when they get good efforts out of their front court they can be really good--- when Gibson and Mirotic play like that- they can do some things.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it knocks Colorado down enough that my Trojans can go to the Rose Bowl.

It should. They were closely ranked and the Trojans are thought to be deserving of a playoff spot given how they've looked lately - unfortunately September killed them. Not many want to play them right now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck whoever made the NBA Schedule. The Cavs/Raptors play again on Monday meaning we won't have a meaningful matchup if they meet in the playoffs as the next time they play is the last night of the regular season.

I hate when you finish playing a team in your conference (especially one you may see in the playoffs) so early in the season

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
downplay yesterdays loss? i thought if anything i was "uplaying" it....they looked totally disinterested- especially on defense- LeBron had 8 turnovers....Mirotic made great defensive plays on LeBron James and Kyrie freaking Irving!....

The Bulls back court has guys that know how to play NBA basketball- Rondo, Wade, Butler, even Snell is a good hard nosed player.....when they get good efforts out of their front court they can be really good--- when Gibson and Mirotic play like that- they can do some things.

I was more so directing it to your comments after the Bucks/Clippers games

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of it matters unless they can come up with that same effort 4 out of 7 in the playoffs. Even if they can, it still doesn't matter because it's highly doubtful that the Cavs will be disinterested enough in the playoffs to lose 4 of 7.

Barring significant injury, it's unlikely that the Cavs will face a true threat until they get to the finals.

I mean, I suppose it's possible, but I wouldn't put any real money on it. For that matter, I doubt I'd even put any vcash on it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

He is not on the Bulls

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of it matters unless they can come up with that same effort 4 out of 7 in the playoffs. Even if they can, it still doesn't matter because it's highly doubtful that the Cavs will be disinterested enough in the playoffs to lose 4 of 7.

Barring significant injury, it's unlikely that the Cavs will face a true threat until they get to the finals.

I mean, I suppose it's possible, but I wouldn't put any real money on it. For that matter, I doubt I'd even put any vcash on it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and know that it means nothing, but you're the one coming here on a nightly basis when they win vs a crap team spamming us with how well they are playing, etc..., which actually means less.

No reason to even analyze a Cavs game unless it's vs a top tier team.
i dont agree with that at all.

i think it was significant what the Cavs were doing for the first 15 games or so- playing with Frye and Love and just raining three's....I think that will be a significant lineup- and they were breaking records with it

i think the whole team just got complacent and needs a kick in the ass.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont agree with that at all.

i think it was significant what the Cavs were doing for the first 15 games or so- playing with Frye and Love and just raining three's....I think that will be a significant lineup- and they were breaking records with it

i think the whole team just got complacent and needs a kick in the ass.

It's much easier to make shots when you don't need to make shots, and a lot of the time that's exactly what they were doing.
They weren't playing the greatest of opponents most nights.

That being said, and as I told you 2 years ago, complacency will set in.
Heat fans saw first hand how a team could piss around for 3 quarters on a lot of nights and then try to win it in the 4th (with pretty good success).

Cavs rely too much on the 3, basically because they have no real inside game, and when they aren't hitting, you see what can happen.

Reality is, they are fine because at some point they will upgrade the bench.
It's pretty much garbage now, but its also no secret.

When James was here, I always said barring injury, we wouldn't play an important game until the 2nd round of the playoffs.
You're pretty much in that exact same boat.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the mighty Atlanta Hawks are getting their ass handed to them again

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Whiteside came to play tonight.
Hopefully no stupid fouls to follow.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is giving it 120% tonight. Played the entire 2nd half. I love this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.