• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo...

who wants the Suckeyes winning it all anyhow...?

You're not tired of winning? The SEC sucks so they win their 1 tough OOC game then run the table in the SEC. Its sad how bad that conference is

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong. Just watch.

You said I'd be wrong about the Huskies with Colorado. Told ya'll they had no chance.

I'm willing to do an AVI bet, as much as I dislike Bama. Football is all about the battle in the trenches and Bama's loaded up on that front.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said I'd be wrong about the Huskies with Colorado. Told ya'll they had no chance.

I'm willing to do an AVI bet, as much as I dislike Bama. Football is all about the battle in the trenches and Bama's loaded up on that front.

Fuck Bama

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not tired of winning? The SEC sucks so they win their 1 tough OOC game then run the table in the SEC. Its sad how bad that conference is

I hate the Buckeyes, I just dislike Bama. Bama's win against USC was pretty damn impressive and that's a quality opponent unlike what the rest of the SEC does.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Buckeyes, I just dislike Bama. Bama's win against USC was pretty damn impressive and that's a quality opponent unlike what the rest of the SEC does.

Different USC team at that time

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different USC team at that time

It still counts. This USC team would make it closer with Bama, but Bama would still pull out. Listen, you're not thinking rationally because you hate that team. I have a strong hatred for Ohio St. and I'm not a fan of Bama either given their dominance in college football. But talent wins out, particularly up front, and Bama's got it. Ohio St. lost a lot to the draft last season and are incredibly young up front. They're likely going to be the favorites next year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still counts. This USC team would make it closer with Bama, but Bama would still pull out. Listen, you're not thinking rationally because you hate that team. I have a strong hatred for Ohio St. and I'm not a fan of Bama either given their dominance in college football. But talent wins out, particularly up front, and Bama's got it. Ohio St. lost a lot to the draft last season and are incredibly young up front. They're likely going to be the favorites next year.
agree....nothing is guaranteed- but OSU is really young this year...last year was there year but they blew it....Bama might have as many as 6 first rounders...its gonnna be very tough to beat them.....Michigan prob. had the best team todo so since Michigan has a lot of upper classman this yaer too......heck- USC might even be relevant for the first time for the better part of a decade next year...PEnn state is actually fairly young as well.....

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly see Draymond fucking his team over in the Finals again. That's not a natural movement. Hard habit to break.

The kick dislocated a couple of Chris' fingers, too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl...

thanks for your input as always though, dummy...:rolleyes2:
you think they will remember where the Rose Bowl is played? :noidea:

haven't made a decent bowl game for hte better part of a decade- that is, unless you consider the Emerald bowl a good bowl game??? i dunno...maybe you do...if so i apologize.

They play the CFP on new years eve or new years day? i just cant remember, Bucks didnt make it last year after winning it the previous year----instead had to whoop up on Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl....i guess vs. Clemson will be the "Fiesta Bowl" as well??....hope its new years day...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook with his 5th straight triple double, tying record set by Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.