• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 in the first quarter so far for Horford.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
total and utter panic....remember when you said how bad the Cavs fans were panicking after losing to Miami last spring? i mean- the Cavs were PANICKING after that...i mean- honestly i dont even know how they kept it together after falling into such a black abyss where hope all hope was eviscerated. :lol: losing to the Bulls would be ten times worse....i mean- i dont know how they could possibly recover. :rolleyes2:

I agree and know that it means nothing, but you're the one coming here on a nightly basis when they win vs a crap team spamming us with how well they are playing, etc..., which actually means less.

No reason to even analyze a Cavs game unless it's vs a top tier team.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celts won, but not as easily as I would've liked. Bench still sucks. Nice to see Horford get more involved in the Offense though, he finished with 26.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and know that it means nothing, but you're the one coming here on a nightly basis when they win vs a crap team spamming us with how well they are playing, etc..., which actually means less.

No reason to even analyze a Cavs game unless it's vs a top tier team.

aaaannnndddd....

looks like the Cavs are gonna drop this one too...

panic mode, WiggityWack lol...

guess we won't get another scintillating review from ya, huh...?:heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not mean much, but always good way to start off your weekend when the Cavs lose.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets do a for-charity boxing match!!!!!!! if we can raise money for charity to have a boxing match between me and DJ---- ill even fly to Cali for it! half the proceeds can go to DJ's medical bills, while the other half can go to a charity of the winners (mine) choosing. whaddya say? :nod:

th

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow.....that was not good. Taj freaking Gibson...LeBron 8 turnovers....

I think early in the season this team was riding its hot shooting and weak schedule and was still patting itself on the back from last year--- the going to World Series games, Buckeyes games, the White House etc....JR clearly does not have his head in the game- TT and his fling with the KarTRASHian, ---- maybe this will give them the wake-up call they need where they will get back to the business of basketball instead of patting themselves on the back. If they dont get it together its gonna be 4 in a row going to Toronto on Monday. Im sure Toronto can smell blood in the water right now.

I will obviously give credit to the Bulls too. Mirotic did not shoot well- but had one of the best games I have ever seen him play against the Cavs defensively- he actually had his head in the game. I liked this guys game a lot when he got drafted but his head just never seemed to be in it....tonight he really had a big impact eve if the box score doesnt necesarily show it.

Taj Gibson obviously played great....this guy is really taking advantage of becoming a starter- hes reliable, plays hard every night and is tough as hell.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it really comes down to the defense...Bulls shot under 16% from 3 and still scored 111 points.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to tell everyone that Colorado wasn't doing anything against UW.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Jones cans 2 triples to end the night!! lol.....that was a fun game. 12-2....

K. Love 7/9 from 3 27 pts and 10 boards in less than 30 minutes....he looks SOOO much more comfortable and confident in this system. Playing some very respectable defense as well.

Kyrie with 25 points on 10/13 shooting...lol....less than 30 minutes on the court

LeBron with another 11 assists in less than 30 minutes on the court. It is just RIDICULOUS what he is doing. He has weapons like Love and Irving at his disposal and those guys are playing great ball. I think LeBron is going to go for a career high in assists this year.

rolling.

absolutely rolling.

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers set an NBA record by becoming the first team to have back-to-back regular-season games with 20 3-pointers, according to Elias Sports Bureau research.

The team made 21 on Wednesday in racking up 137 points in a win against the Portland Trail Blazers, and the Cavs piled on 20 more Friday in a 128-90 rout of the Dallas Mavericks. There had been only 25 games in league history in which a team made 20 or more 3s in a game before this week, according to BasketballReference.com.

Cavs got at the Bucks on Tuesday, then the Clippers on Thursday at home, Chicago in Chicago on Friday and Toronto in Toronto on Monday then go to NYK where LeBron will poop all over Phil, and then home to face the Heat on Dec. 9th.

Out of the those 6 games i am hoping they get 5 of them- at LEAST 4 obviously.....obviously that stretch of CLippers/@Bulls/@Toronto will not be easy.

The Cavs 3 pt shooting they are doing right now is simply unsustainable...its gonna come back to earth sooner or later.

All of this, etc...^^^^

No reason for it when you then downplay every loss.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow.....that was not good. Taj freaking Gibson...LeBron 8 turnovers....

I think early in the season this team was riding its hot shooting and weak schedule and was still patting itself on the back from last year--- the going to World Series games, Buckeyes games, the White House etc....JR clearly does not have his head in the game- TT and his fling with the KarTRASHian, ---- maybe this will give them the wake-up call they need where they will get back to the business of basketball instead of patting themselves on the back. If they dont get it together its gonna be 4 in a row going to Toronto on Monday. Im sure Toronto can smell blood in the water right now.

I will obviously give credit to the Bulls too. Mirotic did not shoot well- but had one of the best games I have ever seen him play against the Cavs defensively- he actually had his head in the game. I liked this guys game a lot when he got drafted but his head just never seemed to be in it....tonight he really had a big impact eve if the box score doesnt necesarily show it.

Taj Gibson obviously played great....this guy is really taking advantage of becoming a starter- hes reliable, plays hard every night and is tough as hell.

Meh, Cavs will be fine. These games happen. Heck, GSW went what? 73-9? Yet, one of their losses was a blowout by the 17 win Lakers. If they go through a stretch like this during the playoffs, then you might have something to worry about.

On the other hand, another Kardashian fling or 2 could de-rail your whole season. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.