• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So on the Clippers 6 game road trip so far they've lost to the Pistons, Pacers, & Nets..... and beatdown the Cavs.

Good job Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football almost over.....saaaaaaaad. But, that means I'll be spending more time here.

That's a win for NBA boards, folks!!!!!
I just know you are rooting for the Buckeyes- the most consistently great college football team of the past 15 years. Alabama is a close 2nd- but if you go by who has been consistently in the mix for the last decade and a half - pretty much year in and year out- its THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

the only team that has a snowballs chance in hell vs. Bama this year if you ask me.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know you are rooting for the Buckeyes- the most consistently great college football team of the past 15 years. Alabama is a close 2nd- but if you go by who has been consistently in the mix for the last decade and a half - pretty much year in and year out- its THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

the only team that has a snowballs chance in hell vs. Bama this year if you ask me.

well, in THAT case...

ROLL TIDE, ROLL...!!!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH at somebody touting OSU over Bama. Bama has way more titles in recent history.

But, honestly.....not surprised at all.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yeah, you're probably right...

but, if the Bulls DO pull off a win i'd like to see how the Cavs react...

Last 2 years it would've resulted in media meltdown. This year, I think it's gonna take more than a 3 game losing streak with a 13-5 record to really move the needle. The overreaction media is reserved for the Warriors this year.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... I guess the cameraman thought it was a timeout...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH at somebody touting OSU over Bama. Bama has way more titles in recent history.

well, you DO have to consider the source...
'sides, all those games from way back against the Suckeyes in the old
Rose Bowl days are still a fond memory...ESPECIALLY when we smashed on 'em...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

obviously reading is not a forte- i said over the last 15 years OSU has been consistently better- which is true. Only since Saban has been at Alabama have they been any good- in recent history at least.

Plus we all know what happened last time these two teams played what happened. Zeke elliot was the Zamboni and Alabama was the ice. lol.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well unfortunately for the Bulls, I have a feeling the Cavs are pretty pissed. This is probably gonna be a statement game for them.
It might be and it would be that more impressive if Bulls won. Like I said before I like the match up for the Bulls. Only thing that im nervous about is Irving vs Rondo match up. Butler should be able to contain LBJ like he usually does. LBJ will get his.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 2 years it would've resulted in media meltdown. This year, I think it's gonna take more than a 3 game losing streak with a 13-5 record to really move the needle. The overreaction media is reserved for the Warriors this year.
Especially since the East continues to be so damned mediocre outside of Cleveland. Only a major injury would cause a freakout.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously reading is not a forte- i said over the last 15 years OSU has been consistently better- which is true. Only since Saban has been at Alabama have they been any good- in recent history at least.

Plus we all know what happened last time these two teams played what happened. Zeke elliot was the Zamboni and Alabama was the ice. lol.

Recent history is really all that matters. If you wanted to do their entire history.....it's not even close. Bama has way more.

You're cherry picking......again. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent history is really all that matters. If you wanted to do their entire history.....it's not even close. Bama has way more.

You're cherry picking......again.
yah absolutely- the whole premise of the post was the last 15 years. The last 15 years no team in college football has been as consistently great as THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yeah, you're probably right...

but, if the Bulls DO pull off a win i'd like to see how the Cavs react...
total and utter panic....remember when you said how bad the Cavs fans were panicking after losing to Miami last spring? i mean- the Cavs were PANICKING after that...i mean- honestly i dont even know how they kept it together after falling into such a black abyss where hope all hope was eviscerated. :lol: losing to the Bulls would be ten times worse....i mean- i dont know how they could possibly recover. :rolleyes2:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you DO have to consider the source...
'sides, all those games from way back against the Suckeyes in the old
Rose Bowl days are still a fond memory...ESPECIALLY when we smashed on 'em...:lol:
awwwww...kinda like your Lakers memories of being good....how cute....lol....enjoy the Chik Filet Bowl this year. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put hands on Wiggy already. I'll pay you to do it
lets do a for-charity boxing match!!!!!!! if we can raise money for charity to have a boxing match between me and DJ---- ill even fly to Cali for it! half the proceeds can go to DJ's medical bills, while the other half can go to a charity of the winners (mine) choosing. whaddya say? :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.