• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst part about going out for a game is being freaking exhausted the next day at work- its doubly insulting when they get their ass kicked- not lose- but get their ass kicked.

Clippers looked good- but the Cavs looked really discombobulated.....obviously you cant hear the broadcast in the bar, but it looked like they were just really out of sync at times. Especially defensively.

Lets hope they get it going tonight against Chicago and redeem that embarrassment on national tv last night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst part about going out for a game is being freaking exhausted the next day at work- its doubly insulting when they get their ass kicked- not lose- but get their ass kicked.

Clippers looked good- but the Cavs looked really discombobulated.....obviously you cant hear the broadcast in the bar, but it looked like they were just really out of sync at times. Especially defensively.

Lets hope they get it going tonight against Chicago and redeem that embarrassment on national tv last night.

I hope not actually

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron will be wearing a full Cubs jersey to the game in Chicago tonight....i may just barf....

on the bright side- he did win SI sportsman of the year. pretty big deal actually.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcastic-No-Way-Kristen-Wiig-Reaction-Gif.gif
Bye Bye Cavs.........LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron will be wearing a full Cubs jersey to the game in Chicago tonight....i may just barf....

on the bright side- he did win SI sportsman of the year. pretty big deal actually.
I cant wait for this game. I want to see where my team stands with the big boys. A win here would be big for the bulls.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude elbows and kick harden on the same damn play and expect nothing to be called? LMFAO
I was gonna give the HEat some credit for a nice win @ UTah until i saw Hood, Hill and Favors are all not playing.....Utah just cant seem to ever get everyone healthy at once.

James Johnson might not be a bad guy to put on the trade market later on to recoup a 2nd round pick...i think he could help the right contender. Looks like Gobert and Whiteside played eachother pretty even.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna give the HEat some credit for a nice win @ UTah until i saw Hood, Hill and Favors are all not playing.....Utah just cant seem to ever get everyone healthy at once.

James Johnson might not be a bad guy to put on the trade market later on to recoup a 2nd round pick...i think he could help the right contender. Looks like Gobert and Whiteside played eachother pretty even.

You do realize the Heat were missing 5 players right?

No Winslow
No Richardson
No Waiters
No Williams
Luke Babbitt got injured in the first quarter and never returned.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude elbows and kick harden on the same damn play and expect nothing to be called? LMFAO

Green's probably the biggest idiot in the NBA. His antics cost his team the title last year and it just cost them the game. I'm tired of hearing the tired ass excuse that this is how he is and if he changes then he loses that "edge". Stop flailing around and trying to kick people. They have fucking cameras so they can review it like they did last night.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the Heat were missing 5 players right?

No Winslow
No Richardson
No Waiters
No Williams
Luke Babbitt got injured in the first quarter and never returned.

See bk is just throwing out facts and logic again.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I plan on enjoying all of the Warriors losses this year, but this one I can't really enjoy because...

a) The Cavs got taken out to the woodshed
b) That was the most entertaining game I've seen all year and it was just fun to watch. Interior defense and final score aside... I think I actually came away from that game more afraid of the Warriors than before.

Last edited:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football almost over.....saaaaaaaad. But, that means I'll be spending more time here.

That's a win for NBA boards, folks!!!!!

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait for this game. I want to see where my team stands with the big boys. A win here would be big for the bulls.
Well unfortunately for the Bulls, I have a feeling the Cavs are pretty pissed. This is probably gonna be a statement game for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.