• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I can't wait until the Heat beat the Cavs and LeBron comes back down to South Beach.

Then me and my boy @gordontrue can party like it's 1979

I don't know how much he'd party. I think he'd be your designated driver and collector of bail money.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's not facts against me, I said people want to play for the Lakers, especially now that Kobe's gone and Magic is there.

You say they're in deep shit and he inherited a mess, we won't know the truth until this off season.

As a Lakers fan, they are in deep shit and Magic and Pelinka did inherit a mess. They are also busily trying to clean it up.

Short Buss left them without enough cap space to sign a max player, so they either need to figure out a way to clear some space, see if they can convince a max guy to sign for less than a max or try to make a trade.

I don't know what they'll come up with. But I like their chances a whole lot better than if it were still Short Buss trying to fix it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horford is an actual pro and actually helps you win. SOOO much better than Whiteside its not even funny.

if you want gaudy stats and pretty blocks sign whiteside- if u want to win games- sign Horford.

Any guess who wrote this last June?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horford is an actual pro and actually helps you win. SOOO much better than Whiteside its not even funny.

if you want gaudy stats and pretty blocks sign whiteside- if u want to win games- sign Horford.

is he the same guy who vanishes like steam when the Cavs play shitty...?:dhd:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:think: How many guesses do I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.