• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know basketball, if you do, you know what his roster looked like. Nothing compared to others on that list. The roster was shit and Lebron carried them. Don't make me go over this again CL. Use your brains.
dude...do yourself a favor and dont bother with that guy....hes OBSESSED with LEBron. like seriously obsessed. Like- i LeBron must have fucked a relative or something on a road trip obsessed.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know basketball, if you do, you know what his roster looked like. Nothing compared to others on that list. The roster was shit and Lebron carried them. Don't make me go over this again CL. Use your brains.

66 and 61. keep trying to make anyone believe LeClown did ALL the work...:rolleyes2:

ain't a matter of ME using "more brains". it's a matter of YOU using less BULLSHIT...:finger:

numbers speak for themselves...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...do yourself a favor and dont bother with that guy....hes OBSESSED with LEBron. like seriously obsessed. Like- i LeBron must have fucked a relative or something on a road trip obsessed.

^^^THIS from the idiot who spams these threads with a giddy school girl smile like LeClown busted his nuts all over his mug...

hilarious...

if ANYONE on these boards shows an "obsession" for that fool, it's YOU. while i may clearly not like the guy(which btw is my CHOICE),you definitely AND easily quadruple anything i'll EVER say about him...

it's both sickening AND borders on psychotic...

you're one VERY twisted individual, WiggityWack. think i should put YOU on ignore. i damn sure don't want the sick attention you devote to El BJ...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like a bad night for Miami.

Bulls up 12. Indy up 11

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ain't kiddin'. Lonzo's STILL trying his damndest to sell himself to the Lakers...

hey, what's anyone know about that Fox kid? never got a chance to see him play...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, Atlanta is my target team for Miami. Difficult schedule. If they go 1-4, then Miami just needs to go 2-2 over their last 4 to make it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you don't care if the Lakers lose their pick this year and in 2019 then? That win does nothing but(potentially) harming the future outlook.

:L

Seriously?!? The Lakers are supposed to do what? Tell a bunch of young guys trying to learn how to win in the NBA, to not win?

After drilling into their heads all season long about giving their best effort every minute of every game, they should tell them to stop trying?

Front offices tank, not players and coaches. Coaches and players only job is to win as many games as they can. It's what they are paid for. They are not paid to be concerned about anything but the next game.

The Lakers FO did their part to get the tank job started by trading away Lou Williams and shutting down Deng and Mozgov.

That made the rest of the season about developing the young guys. Part of their development is to learn how to close games (something they've struggled with all season). They have now closed out 2 close games in a row against playoff teams. I'd love for them to hang on to their pick, but not at the expense of the development of the young guys they already have.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Hardaway Jr. has become one of my favs.

What a wild fucking season.

Status
Not open for further replies.