• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just ahead of schedule.

Look at you all worried about Durant's injury. That's cute.
i just want to know how he healed so fast

i have an old shoulder injury- the way you were framing it its a blessed miracle he is back in time...i mean i remember how that uncertainty was just ravaging your brain.

Did Ponce de Leon err in looking for the Fountain of Youth in Florida? is it really somewhere in Northern California?

was it all just hoax to begin with?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i have an old shoulder injury- the way you were framing it its a blessed miracle he is back in time...i mean i remember how that uncertainty was just ravaging your brain.

Did Ponce de Leon err in looking for the Fountain of Youth in Florida? is it really somewhere in Northern California?

You tell em Iggy, Wiggy, you so fresh and Jiggy, you is Wiggy, feel me yo?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was it all just hoax to begin with?

Are you stupid or something? Serious question.

At no point did I say "oh...looks like Durant is hurt and we don't know anything about it". All I did was offer to bet you straight up that the Warriors would beat the Cavs, with the Warriors team as is. You're the one who brought up the injury because you're a huge puss.

Seriously go back and look at any of my posts. You were the one who kept mentioning Durant's injury because you were too scared to take a bet. All I said was he was injured and I would take the team as is.

You're honestly an idiot. There's really no way else around it. How was it ravaging MY brain, when you're the one who kept bringing it up?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers currently have a 51.3 percent chance of landing a top-three pick in the draft, according to BPI. If they don't land in the top three, the Sixers will get the pick.

Jackson certainly made his case for the No. 1 pick, especially over the last month of the season, so if the Lakers land here at third Jackson really isn't just a consolation prize. Jackson is the best two-way player in the draft and would bring an intensity, toughness and winning mentality that the Lakers desperately need.

Odds of winning lottery: 15.6 percent. (Sixers get the Lakers' pick if it falls outside the top three.)

coin flip as they say in the parlance of poker....

thatll be an interesting night.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you stupid or something? Serious question.

At no point did I say "oh...looks like Durant is hurt and we don't know anything about it". All I did was offer to bet you straight up that the Warriors would beat the Cavs, with the Warriors team as is. You're the one who brought up the injury because you're a huge puss.

Seriously go back and look at any of my posts. You were the one who kept mentioning Durant's injury because you were too scared to take a bet. All I said was he was injured and I would take the team as is.

You're honestly an idiot. There's really no way else around it. How was it ravaging MY brain, when you're the one who kept bringing it up?
no- you just tried to act like the uncertainty was some factor in betting on the Warriors when anyone with a half functioning brain that could read an injury report knew otherwise.

but seriously...is there like some special place on the coastline i could bath and my shoulder will be miraculously healed? Do you have KD's contact info so i can ask him?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now WiggityWack talking about my dick, and he had the audacity to call ME weird...

also coulda swore the misbegotten little drag queen had me on ignore...

huh...

can someone relay to the drooling, pathetic knuckle dragger that my wife's opinion on this matter is the only one that counts...?

thanks all...:thumb:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no- you just tried to act like the uncertainty was some factor in betting on the Warriors when anyone with a half functioning brain that could read an injury report knew otherwise.

but seriously...is there like some special place on the coastline i could bath and my shoulder will be miraculously healed? Do you have KD's contact info so i can ask him?

He is getting rest for the playoffs...duh LOL. Lebron should fake an injury but nobody would believe him. :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now WiggityWack talking about my dick, and he had the audacity to call ME weird...

also coulda swore the misbegotten little drag queen had me on ignore...

huh...

can someone relay to the drooling, pathetic knuckle dragger that my wife's opinion on this matter is the only one that counts...?

thanks all...:thumb:

Is this what they call ghey lovers now? :laugh3: :kissass:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is getting rest for the playoffs...duh LOL. Lebron should fake an injury but nobody would believe him. :laugh3:

Please don't humor this troll who keeps worrying about Kevin Durant's injury then pretending I said it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tell me, li'l buddy...

as much as you're all over LeClown's dick you'd have WAY more insight on this than i ever will...:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.