• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are just 100% totally and completely wrong- and for you to open your mouth when you are this wrong just shows that you are a nosy little B too.
Hahahahaha according to your theory I must mentally own you now due to the personal insults. And for the record it's impossible to be nosey on a PUBLIC FORUM.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are just 100% totally and completely wrong- and for you to open your mouth when you are this wrong just shows that you are a nosy little B too.
Sounds like someone doesn't WANT anyone to remember the terms of that bet......not surprising.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rays are smart in that they are fully aware they are small market, lately they've been signing these guys BEFORE they get really really good.

They fucked up on Price, but they gave Longo/Kiermaier/Archer all long term deals before they reached their full potential, which is what you have to do or else guys like Crawford/Price will just leave for money, and I don't blame them .

People here were so pissed at Crawford, and I was like you're pissed because the guy didn't want to take a 50 million dollar paycut to play in front of 13k fans every night? lmfao
it was good crawford left though- he kinda fell apart shortly after leaving.....betting on an injury prone dude that relies on his legs playing well into his mid thirties is never a good bet.....

he was a helluva lot of fun to watch in his prime though.

I always thought Jennings might have a little Crawford in him- but Jennings never really got it together.

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone doesn't WANT anyone to remember the terms of that bet......not surprising.
find the terms and post them here then you fucking retard. once again- you just run your mouth not knowing shit.

either find those terms that i agreed to and post them here or shut your stupid fucking big mouth.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was good crawford left though- he kinda fell apart shortly after leaving.....betting on an injury prone dude that relies on his legs playing well into his mid thirties is never a good bet.....

he was a helluva lot of fun to watch in his prime though.

I always thought Jennings might have a little Crawford in him- but Jennings never really got it together.

I played RBI baseball for 2 years, which is how Crawford got his come up in Houston, our games were played right behind the Trop, and he came to both of our opening days which was really cool, huge guy and really nice.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
find the terms and post them here then you fucking retard. once again- you just run your mouth not knowing shit.
Dropping f bombs...your intelligence is definitely on display today.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played RBI baseball for 2 years, which is how Crawford got his come up in Houston, our games were played right behind the Trop, and he came to both of our opening days which was really cool, huge guy and really nice.
whats RBI? like aau?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

either find those terms that i agreed to and post them here or shut your stupid fucking big mouth.
Hahahaha I don't have to shut anything up....internet tough guy!!!!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats RBI? like aau?

Reviving baseball in inner cities.

Basically it's supposed to be for black kids lol but none of them wanted to play because they were all playing basketball/football, so our team was composed of all white kids.

You make the all star team, then go to Regional s, we were the first team from ST pete to win regional s, we did it twice and got an all expenses paid trip to Cali to play in the RBI World Series, the second year I went we made it to the championship and played in Dodger stadium, which was cool.

It's not quite up to par with AAU, lot's of scouts were at the World Series though which was cool. Our team was pretty much a group of the best 15/16 year olds in the area, we had to play the Dominican team to get to the championship, they were amazing lmfao, we beat them 7-6 in extra innings and needed the best pitcher in the county to throw 5 innings of shutout ball in relief to do so.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reviving baseball in inner cities.

Basically it's supposed to be for black kids lol but none of them wanted to play because they were all playing basketball/football, so our team was composed of all white kids.

You make the all star team, then go to Regional s, we were the first team from ST pete to win regional s, we did it twice and got an all expenses paid trip to Cali to play in the RBI World Series, the second year I went we made it to the championship and played in Dodger stadium, which was cool.

It's not quite up to par with AAU, lot's of scouts were at the World Series though which was cool. Our team was pretty much a group of the best 15/16 year olds in the area, we had to play the Dominican team to get to the championship, they were amazing lmfao, we beat them 7-6 in extra innings and needed the best pitcher in the county to throw 5 innings of shutout ball in relief to do so.
that sounds pretty freaking awesome- flying out to Cali....playing at dodger stadium had to be amazing.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sounds pretty freaking awesome- flying out to Cali....playing at dodger stadium had to be amazing.
Yea, the first year we finished 3rd, the championship was played in Angels stadium, but we just had to sit and watch which sucked ass because we were probably the best team in the tournament that year, we beat the champions in pool play like 7-0.

We had a big rift on our team though, there was a big fight between 4 or 5 teammates after one of our games and it pretty much ended our season, no one could get along.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the first year we finished 3rd, the championship was played in Angels stadium, but we just had to sit and watch which sucked ass because we were probably the best team in the tournament that year, we beat the champions in pool play like 7-0.

We had a big rift on our team though, there was a big fight between 4 or 5 teammates after one of our games and it pretty much ended our season, no one could get along.
thats not surprising- the fighting...i dunno

at that level baseball is weird--- so many kids want to play but there are only so many spots...a lot of politics gets involved.

i played aau the last 2 years before my hsoulder went to shit.....but- i didnt play the field or hit--- just pitched...i was not a good hitter and a worse fielder....but i could throw gas and was a lefty.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not surprising- the fighting...i dunno

at that level baseball is weird--- so many kids want to play but there are only so many spots...a lot of politics gets involved.

i played aau the last 2 years before my hsoulder went to shit.....but- i didnt play the field or hit--- just pitched...i was not a good hitter and a worse fielder....but i could throw gas and was a lefty.

Yea, me and my brother played year round AAU from the time we were 8 until about 16, he was a lot better than I was though, got to go to some cool places and play with and meet a lot of people that are in the league now.

I got burned out though, especially after my elbow surgery when I was about 16, I pretty much called it quits and just played in a few fun leagues.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My SportsHoopla wealth is a direct result of a certain 3-1 lead being blown.

giphy.gif

Yeah, you hoard your SportsHoopla cash....won a bunch and never use it!!!! :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.