• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Dick.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bday is 11-7 if anybody wants to donate 1-2k to me for my bday......just saying.

Reactions: TJL

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought Richt was going to Kaaya to stay, you guys would have been overwhelming favorites to beat us if he did.

And the fact that the last 2 years ended in such close games, and you could tell beating FSU meant a ton to him, I was expecting him to come back.

Eh, I'm not missing Kaaya. He was decent, but that's it. I think Richt prefers a QB that's a DT, or at least mobile. Kaaya was definitely neither and you could make the argument he was the reason we lost the last time to FSU if it weren't for his costly pick that McFadden picked off in the end zone in the 3rd quarter. If he makes that play, Miami is likely the winner.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

:finger2:For beating me in the picks last week.
To be fair, I rolled my ankle real bad and should have been resting.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm not missing Kaaya. He was decent, but that's it. I think Richt prefers a QB that's a DT, or at least mobile. Kaaya was definitely neither and you could make the argument he was the reason we lost the last time to FSU if it weren't for his costly pick that McFadden picked off in the end zone in the 3rd quarter. If he makes that play, Miami is likely the winner.

I heard ( not sure where) that nobody was upset he left.
I wish him well, but I think he gets crushed in the NFL if he ever makes it.

#waytoimmobile

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Legit, you're the first Miami fan I've seen that didn't have Kaaya's dick jammed down his throat lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard ( not sure where) that nobody was upset he left.
I wish him well, but I think he gets crushed in the NFL if he ever makes it.

#waytoimmobile

Only way he stays upright is if he has the Cowboys o-line. He'd be best served to go somewhere like New England and learn on the bench for a few years. I go on Canesinsight and the insiders there knew that Richt wasn't exactly trying to sell Kaaya on coming back.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno- i see teams taking the turnover a lot - but just for the very very last possession of the game....i def have seen the Cavs do it- if theres like 5 seconds left on the game clock and the Cavs are up 20. Ive seen em shoot it in that situation too- dont get me wrong.

In this case it would have been a turnover -- he shot it with like 20 seconds to go in game -- 10 seconds in the shot clock.

Wonder if JaVale will make Shaqtin' A Fool for this?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legit, you're the first Miami fan I've seen that didn't have Kaaya's dick jammed down his throat lol

I have to be the weirdest UM fan there is amongst our fanbase. Love my team, but I don't have this cult biased nature like you're describing with the players like a good portion of Miami fans do. I never saw Kaaya progress under Golden - which was understandable considering he was by far the worst coach in the Power 5 conferences. And once I saw Richt couldn't do much with him, I knew it was time for him to go.

Especially given the fact that Frenchie (Francois) outplayed him the last time FSU and Miami met.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has him top 3-5 all time if I remember correctly so I'm guessing yes?

It's all in good fun, Wiggy....

Not sure where wiggy has LeBron ranked. But if he has him ahead of Magic I think he's crazy.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to be the weirdest UM fan there is amongst our fanbase. Love my team, but I don't have this cult biased nature like you're describing with the players like a good portion of Miami fans do. I never saw Kaaya progress under Golden - which was understandable considering he was by far the worst coach in the Power 5 conferences. And once I saw Richt couldn't do much with him, I knew it was time for him to go.

Especially given the fact that Frenchie (Francois) outplayed him the last time FSU and Miami met.

I'm a big fan, but I wouldn't consider myself some cult follower either.

Everyone around here was hailing Francois as the next Winston, and I'm just like Wtf? How could you possibly make that comparison? Because they both have big arms? That's about all they have in common.

Florida fans are still the worst, every year they talk shit all year and every year I tell them that their offense isn't good enough to beat FSU, and every year I'm right.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still great but the MVP should be co-MVP's in RW and Harden for what they have done this season.

Not a fan of co-mvp. Back in '62 when the Big O averaged his trip-dub & Wilt averaged 50+ the MVP went to Russell. Westbrook's had a historic season but I still give the slight edge to Harden because his team has the better record.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I TOTALLY agree on that

if they dont get out of the East --- FIRE AWAY

WHEN they do get out of the East ill say I told you so- and that all the panicking was just for naught.

I mean- what does the regular season mean for the Cavs?-- they just won the title- they had a bunch of injuries through out the year- had a handful of acquisitions throughout the year.

its a warmup up for them. Whether they are the 1 seed or the 8 seed- whether they are win 45 games or 65 games- it really doesnt matter.

LeBron will be judged on what he does in the playoffs.

The playoffs will be here soon enough. Too bad they last too long though.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of co-mvp. Back in '62 when the Big O averaged his trip-dub & Wilt averaged 50+ the MVP went to Russell. Westbrook's had a historic season but I still give the slight edge to Harden because his team has the better record.

Wilt averaged 50/25 lmfao

Yea, and people forget the Oscar's team wasn't even .500 I believe

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan, but I wouldn't consider myself some cult follower either.

Everyone around here was hailing Francois as the next Winston, and I'm just like Wtf? How could you possibly make that comparison? Because they both have big arms? That's about all they have in common.

Florida fans are still the worst, every year they talk shit all year and every year I tell them that their offense isn't good enough to beat FSU, and every year I'm right.

I was unsure of whether to go with "Winner" or "I love you man", but yep.

Florida fans are the worst. Miami and FSU are killing it in recruiting this year, yet Florida doesn't understand how they're doing better than them. They're the most delusional and douch-ish fanbase in all of sports - pro or college. I'd rather watch Lebron and the Cavs string 10 straight titles then see the gators have another winning season again.

I have an uncomfortable hatred that goes with the gators. Maybe because it's the fact they talk so much shit yet cancelled their rivarly with Miami because we were shoving our cocks so far down their throat.

Not a fan of FSU, but that's like any other rivarly - albeit a really really good one. I at least have respect for FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.