• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks point guard Derrick Rose on Friday was asked if the Heat and Knicks have comparable talent.

"No, we’re more talented," Rose said. "It shows basketball is a team sport. Any year in the league is about whoever catches a rhythm. No matter how your season is going… you can always catch a rhythm, they caught theirs at the right time, winning [13 in a row]. They have been playing great basketball ever since then. So we never caught that luck this year."

The Heat enters Friday’s game seventh in the East at 37-38. The Knicks are 13th in the 15-team conference at 28-47.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Waiters a FA this offseason? If so.....he's gonna get paid!!!!!!

He is but his injuries isn't helping his case all that much. This is the 3rd significant injury he had this year. Huge red flag and may cause him to lose money

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks point guard Derrick Rose on Friday was asked if the Heat and Knicks have comparable talent.

"No, we’re more talented," Rose said. "It shows basketball is a team sport. Any year in the league is about whoever catches a rhythm. No matter how your season is going… you can always catch a rhythm, they caught theirs at the right time, winning [13 in a row]. They have been playing great basketball ever since then. So we never caught that luck this year."

The Heat enters Friday’s game seventh in the East at 37-38. The Knicks are 13th in the 15-team conference at 28-47.

After he said No, we're more talented, I was expecting to completely disagree with him, but he's pretty much on point.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Waiters is out until the playoffs, We should still make it. I think we are almost a lock at least 40 wins which should be good enough.

I think we win tonight and Sunday. Also I'm guessing Cleveland and Washington are not playing their stars in our final 2 games of the season. That is 41 wins and that's assuming we go 0-3 on this roadtrip we have next week. Out of those 4 games I expect us to win, I think Denver is the biggest challenge.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was just for the bar exam...im an asshole and have waited till the last minute to do the app- running around getting shit straightened out the best i can.

So ignore important stuff but have hours to spam us with Cavs bullshit?

#priorities

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Waiters is out until the playoffs, We should make the playoffs. I think we are almost a lock at least 40 wins which should be good enough.

I think we win tonight and Sunday. Also I'm guessing Cleveland and Washington are not playing their stars in our final 2 games of the season. That is 41 wins and that's assuming we go 0-3 on this roadtrip we have next week.

Bulls schedule looks pretty easy even though they have road games.
Rondo playing >> Wade
I think we end up in a 1-8 matchup vs Celts.
2-7 vs Cavs would be fun though.
We prob lose either, so whatever.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is but his injuries isn't helping his case all that much. This is the 3rd significant injury he had this year. Huge red flag and may cause him to lose money

May be a shorter type deal.....2 years and 20-22 million?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Waiters is out until the playoffs, We should still make it. I think we are almost a lock at least 40 wins which should be good enough.

I think we win tonight and Sunday. Also I'm guessing Cleveland and Washington are not playing their stars in our final 2 games of the season. That is 41 wins and that's assuming we go 0-3 on this roadtrip we have next week. Out of those 4 games I expect us to win, I think Denver is the biggest challenge.
Still need to get Waiters back for the last 2 games of the season, need him to get back into rhythm before the playoffs, we don't have the luxury that GS does of playing cans in the first round, we're probably playing the defending champs, need everyone firing on all cylinders. Golden State can use the first two rounds to get back into rhythm with Durant like they did last year when Curry was hurt.

HEAT IN 6

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo playing >> Wade

Yeah but I really hope Waiters is back for the playoffs. We can have a fun series if he's back. Assuming he's out for the rest of the regular season, he would have been out a month by the time playoffs start

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need to get Waiters back for the last 2 games of the season, need him to get back into rhythm before the playoffs, we don't have the luxury that GS does of playing cans in the first round, we're probably playing the defending champs, need everyone firing on all cylinders. Golden State can use the first two rounds to get back into rhythm with Durant like they did last year when Curry was hurt.

HEAT IN 6

True I think they're being more careful with him because they feel comfortable with our seeding.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo playing >> Wade

stop-it.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I really hope Waiters is back for the playoffs. We can have a fun series if he's back. Assuming he's out for the rest of the regular season, he would have been out a month by the time playoffs start

Agree, but we won't know till day it happens.

looselipssinkships

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one but Cleveland fans think that's possible Wiggy lol

They got lucky last year in winning one, I guess they could win another, but I see no way in hell they win 3.

LeBron will start showing his age eventually, that athleticism has to go at some point.

Coming back from 3-1 against the "best team ever" is lucky? Taking 2 in a row against the best regular season team of all-time is lucky? :laugh3:...actually the Warriors were lucky the year before bc Kyrie and Love were out. The Cavs won 2 outta of the first 3 with TT, Lebron and bench players.

And you and the rest of the league can only hope Lebron starts breaking down. It's sad really

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming back from 3-1 against the "best team ever" is lucky? Taking 2 in a row against the best regular season team of all-time is lucky? :laugh3:...actually the Warriors were lucky the year before bc Kyrie and Love were out. The Cavs won 2 outta of the first 3 with TT, Lebron and bench players.

And you and the rest of the league can only hope Lebron starts breaking down. It's sad really

Father Time is undefeated

and so are the refs, if the Warriors had Welvin the Great for game 5 that series is over in 5.

I was out of line for calling it "lucky" though, I was rooting for the Cavs in that series, and if they play the Warriors again this year, I'll root for them again.

I don't hate LeBron, I stick up for him all the time when you, that LeBron23James faggot, and Wiggy aren't here coddling his ball sack.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to get to NY....it's on my bucket list.
I was the same way for awhile- until my work required me to travel to NY. When I got there it reminded me so much of SF. I will admit I was only there a few days so didn't get a chance to do a lot.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been all over the country, all the bars are the same, I'd rather just save the money and spend it here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That dumbass needs to shut his mouth and retire already. He's a scrub

Status
Not open for further replies.