• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you and some others say Lebron won't win it every year so it isn't about last year. If you predict him to lose every year, you won't be right just like last year. :suds: Enjoy the ride.

he's lost 4 out of 7...

let me know when i should start feeling bad about this...:noidea:

as for your current prediction, i'm certain the Dubs'll say :finger2:IF you manage to get outta the East...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No denying the defense is brutal. I mean it looked bad against a shitty offensive Bulls team. They need inspiration from somewhere bc they just don't have that drive right now.

It almost looks like complacency. I say almost because, even with as much as I like to criticize Lebron, I have a hard time seeing him as ever being complacent or allowing that from his teammates. But something is definitely out of whack with those guys.

It's starting to remind of the Lakers season long struggles when they had Dwight and Nash and Kobe kept saying "We need to hit the reset button."

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh...Golden State is gonna get really top heavy and payroll problems will be coming along for them soon....

plus- you just never know how things work out--- no team wins a title without things breaking their way. the NBA changes fast.

That's true, you never know, but the way you come off is like you're entitled to it because you have LeBron.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of the things you say itt sometimes, but it's usually the way you come off about it that rubs me the wrong way.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly--- as Cleveland fans- when LeBron came here--- if he is here for 7-8 yeras, and makes the finals 5-6 times and wins 2-3 of them- that will have been an amazing run of success.

As a fan, I agree with that mindset.
Problem is, James doesn't think that way.
Every season that doesn't end with a 16th win makes him reevaluate every scenario.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...

LeBron says the Cavs are in a "bad spot"...

guessing we should add the Captain Obvious statement of the year award to his list of accomplishments...:lol:

Reactions: TJL

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Waiters a FA this offseason? If so.....he's gonna get paid!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.