• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed you mentioned Katz, but not Stage....not a fan or haven't been? Just curious. Heard great things about both but noticed Katz gets more praise.

Haven't been. Going to check it out

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suggestions:

throw salt over your left shoulder...

don't walk under any ladders or step on any cracks(it'll save yo' momma's back)...:heh:

double your masturbation sessions in front of your lifesize LeClown poster...oh wait, you're probably doing that one already. you better triple 'em...:wank::sadbron:

generally be kind to strangers and help an old lady or 2 across the street..:D

there we go. i'm sure these methods can help settle ya down. now relax and continue to watch basketball...:dhd:

And some were saying the same last year. I am just going to relax and watch the playoffs. If they are meant to win it then they are. I never imagined the Cavs winning two in a row so to even have the opportunity is fun to watch in itself. That being said it has not been fun watching them play the last month or so.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some were saying the same last year. I am just going to relax and watch the playoffs. If they are meant to win it then they are. I never imagined the Cavs winning two in a row so to even have the opportunity is fun to watch in itself. That being said it has not been fun watching them play the last month or so.

"last year, last year"...

now i KNOW WiggityWack has hacked your account...:pound:

#nobearingonTHISyear

#brokenrecord:heh:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_me4eooFHiK1qabynso1_500.gif

tumblr_me4eooFHiK1qabynso2_500.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of teams are having to deal with injuries. Miami didn't get any benefit of the doubt when we started off 11-30 and we lost Winslow for the year in December. We adjusted and got relatively healthy and are on the verge of making the playoffs.

For as much injuries as the Cavs have had, you still have two all-stars who were healthy the entire year - one of which is Kyrie Irving in which one posters thinks he's the greatest PG of all-time, and whom also is a top 15 player in the league (this part is legit). The other being Lebron who when his career is over just may be the best player of all-time sans Jordan.

Other teams have adapted and hit a bump in the road but adjusted. The Cavs seem to love using the injury excuse to explain their struggles.
what poster thinks "kyrie is the greatest point guard of all time"

i just spent my morning getting finger printed.....fun

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"last year, last year"...

now i KNOW WiggityWack has hacked your account...:pound:

#nobearingonTHISyear

#brokenrecord:heh:

Actually you and some others say Lebron won't win it every year so it isn't about last year. If you predict him to lose every year, you won't be right just like last year. :suds: Enjoy the ride.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
needed for my application to take the Bar Exam. was joking with the police officer saying i hope thisi s my first and lat time ill ever need to get my fingerprints taken in a police station.
When do you take the bar?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you and some others say Lebron won't win it every year so it isn't about last year. If you predict him to lose every year, you won't be right just like last year. :suds: Enjoy the ride.
exactly--- as Cleveland fans- when LeBron came here--- if he is here for 7-8 yeras, and makes the finals 5-6 times and wins 2-3 of them- that will have been an amazing run of success.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do you take the bar?
July hopefully as long as they accept the app and i get it in on time.

will stop working at least 6 weeks beforehand just ot study everyday.

they only offer it twice a year- Feb and July

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly--- as Cleveland fans- when LeBron came here--- if he is here for 7-8 yeras, and makes the finals 5-6 times and wins 2-3 of them- that will have been an amazing run of success.

No one but Cleveland fans think that's possible Wiggy lol

They got lucky last year in winning one, I guess they could win another, but I see no way in hell they win 3.

LeBron will start showing his age eventually, that athleticism has to go at some point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one but Cleveland fans think that's possible Wiggy lol

They got lucky last year in winning one, I guess they could win another, but I see no way in hell they win 3.

LeBron will start showing his age eventually, that athleticism has to go at some point.
ehh...Golden State is gonna get really top heavy and payroll problems will be coming along for them soon....

plus- you just never know how things work out--- no team wins a title without things breaking their way. the NBA changes fast.

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.