• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to get to NY....it's on my bucket list.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a good friend in East Flatbush part of Brooklyn that wants to show me around NY.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kardashian curse thing is real.

But I wasn't talking about Tristan lol.

I'm talking about Mr. Drummond. The guy who is so much better than Whiteside lol. Guess who will be watching the playoffs and guess who will still be playing basketball two weeks from now

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I wasn't talking about Tristan lol.

I'm talking about Mr. Drummond. The guy who is so much better than Whiteside lol. Guess who will be watching the playoffs and guess who will still be playing basketball two weeks from now

I liked your approach, sir. The Kardashian curse is still a thing. And yeah, Wiggy-wam seems to have his own curse that's going on right now.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked your approach, sir. The Kardashian curse is still a thing. And yeah, Wiggy-wam seems to have his own curse that's going on right now.

i dunno, fellas. doesn't it seem a tad strange around here without all that droning arrogance, spam, and toothless trash talk...?

just sayin'...:D

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck....I actually have to get some work done.....

I'll be back. Probably going to mail it in today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes 23 and was the best player on a team that won 44 games- and is head and shoulders better than whiteside----- and ya know....never got himself blackballed from the league, lol.....

LMFAO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cavs get to the Finals and win it all after the recent struggles just to shut you fuckers up LOL It has been a struggle for more than a month so I understand why you think they suck and injuries doesn't help. The defense is the really the only thing that worries me, only I say lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cavs get to the Finals and win it all after the recent struggles just to shut you fuckers up LOL It has been a struggle for more than a month so I understand why you think they suck and injuries doesn't help. The defense is the really the only thing that worries me, only I say lol

A lot of teams are having to deal with injuries. Miami didn't get any benefit of the doubt when we started off 11-30 and we lost Winslow for the year in December. We adjusted and got relatively healthy and are on the verge of making the playoffs.

For as much injuries as the Cavs have had, you still have two all-stars who were healthy the entire year - one of which is Kyrie Irving in which one posters thinks he's the greatest PG of all-time, and whom also is a top 15 player in the league (this part is legit). The other being Lebron who when his career is over just may be the best player of all-time sans Jordan.

Other teams have adapted and hit a bump in the road but adjusted. The Cavs seem to love using the injury excuse to explain their struggles.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still expect them to make the finals and I think most on here feel the same so not sure who they'll be shutting up except TJL.

The defense is a joke

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they do, I will be the first to give them credit. However, with the way they are playing, I'm starting to doubt their ability to get out of the East. I mean, is there a playoff bound team that is playing worse than they are right now?

That defense is beyond bad. They are 6-10 for the month of March. A Lebron led team hasn't had double digit losses for a month since his first month in the league back in 2003 and they are doing this with the playoffs less than 2 weeks away.

If memory serves, their defense over the last month is actually worse than the Lakers. You almost have to try to play defense bad enough to be worse than the Lakers defense. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.