• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how he always wants to bring Kobe into it. the man's retired fer cryin' out loud...

he can make fun of Kobe all he wants(though i bet he wishes LeClown had his ring count)...

I must have missed it, where did he say anything about Kobe?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy showed up yet or is @Shanemansj13 our Wiggy today?
Wiggy showed up, he's been pretty level headed today for the most part.

I honestly think that LeBron23James guy is worse than Wiggy, Wiggy is just a homer, he says asinine shit just like I do when talking about the Heat, I just do it in a more obvious joking manner.

That LeBron23 guy really believes the shit he says, which is frightening, to say the least.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't call this luck bc Green had it coming to him. A decision isn't luck and he continued to make bad decisions all postseason it was just a matter of time. It did cause momentum for the Cavs but only bc of a bad decision. Lebron's defense is just fine, it's the team defense that isn't there.

Lebron's defense is not fine. Players are able to beat him off the dribble. @trojanfan12 pointed this out earlier when comparing Lebron's coming decline to when Lakers fans knew Kobe's time was starting.

Noticed that Lebron isn't going out and defending the other team's best player more frequently anymore - and isn't as effective as he used to be. Bron used to be in discussion for DPOY, you don't even hear a whimper anymore.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't. just thought that it was funny(AND pathetic) to think that was gonna hurt my feelings somehow...:heh:

I really don't see how it's possible to hurt a Lakers fans feelings, you guys are the Yankees of basketball,l technically if you go by % of championships won instead of the total number, you and the Celtics are better than the Yankees of baseball.

Definitely due for down years like they're having now after all the success they had, they had rough years after Magic's HIV as well and they bounced back by signing Shaq and drafting Kobe, plus getting a lot of pieces to play there due to it being LA.

The Lakers will be good again, just a matter of time, but if I was a Cleveland fan I'd be relishing in this as well. They say "act like you've been there before", but Cleveland fans haven't been there before, they don't know what it's like as a franchise to win,and that goes for any sport.

To Have Cavs fans in here talking down on Heat/Spurs/Warriors/Lakers/Celtics fans is hilarious to the outside world, but you have to take it with a grain of salt. Once LeBron leaves, they will most likely not get this chance to gloat for a long long long long time. They got extremely lucky that a once in a generation, hell even lifetime player like LeBron was raised in Akron right near the Cavs area, extremely lucky, and the odds of that happening again are the same odds as me winning the Powerball tomorrow.

Don't take these fags too seriously, ever, is my point.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still top 5 MVP. You and others have been saying this for at least 2-3 years. Eventually you will right just like your Cavs prediction to not win it all every year. What an off-the-wall prediction LOL

I said last year that Lebron has 2-3 years of playing at this kind of level. But the gradual decline has started.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see how it's possible to hurt a Lakers fans feelings, you guys are the Yankees of basketball,l technically if you go by % of championships won instead of the total number, you and the Celtics are better than the Yankees of baseball.

Definitely due for down years like they're having now after all the success they had, they had rough years after Magic's HIV as well and they bounced back by signing Shaq and drafting Kobe, plus getting a lot of pieces to play there due to it being LA.

The Lakers will be good again, just a matter of time, but if I was a Cleveland fan I'd be relishing in this as well. They say "act like you've been there before", but Cleveland fans haven't been there before, they don't know what it's like as a franchise to win,and that goes for any sport.

To Have Cavs fans in here talking down on Heat/Spurs/Warriors/Lakers/Celtics fans is hilarious to the outside world, but you have to take it with a grain of salt. Once LeBron leaves, they will most likely not get this chance to gloat for a long long long long time. They got extremely lucky that a once in a generation, hell even lifetime player like LeBron was raised in Akron right near the Cavs area, extremely lucky, and the odds of that happening again are the same odds as me winning the Powerball tomorrow.

Don't take these fags too seriously, ever, is my point.

lol never do...

it's a sports message. i never take that outta context. 'sides, where else can i find the comedy hours Shane, Wiggy, and LeGroupie23 provide...?

Reactions: TJL

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So satisfied after eating a nice lunch. 4pm can't get here quickly enough.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said last year that Lebron has 2-3 years of playing at this kind of level. But the gradual decline has started.

"oh nooo, his defense is fine"-Shane

you could tell even HE knows it when he was crying for more help around the trade deadline...

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have the Pelicans done since picking up Cousins? What's their record?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful acid reflux last night but I'm still celebrating the weekend tonight and getting fucked up beyond repair.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts , @msgkings322 ....

Boogie going HAM tonight.

I expect him to get a warm welcome.

So, Vlade and Vivek should probably watch from a Sports bar.
If Cousins scores less than 40 I'll be shocked. I'm really hoping for a Kings upset win but don't expect it. Good thing for those 2 is that the game is in New Orleans. Next season when he plays in Sacramento it should be more interesting.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have the Pelicans done since picking up Cousins? What's their record?
They're .500 since the trade(9-9), but better recently. They've also played well in games he's missed.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me he's not one of those, I actually kind of liked him, please tell me this isn't true.

Fucking worst type of fans

Might have him confused with me, actually. :behindsofa:

I'm the LeBron fan. Always been a player fan. I was a Kings fan from 2001 - 2007 (Mike Bibby), a Cavs fan from 2004 - 2010, a Heat fan from 2011 - 2014, and a Cavs fan since. I've never hidden this fact and most of the posters here know it.

@Shanemansj13 as long as I've been here has been a cavs fan. He was the only active poster rocking the Cavs flair during those heat years.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy showed up, he's been pretty level headed today for the most part.

I honestly think that LeBron23James guy is worse than Wiggy, Wiggy is just a homer, he says asinine shit just like I do when talking about the Heat, I just do it in a more obvious joking manner.

That LeBron23 guy really believes the shit he says, which is frightening, to say the least.

lmfao that brain dead little groupie is living proof pregnant women shouldn't do drugs...

that kid's BEYOND pathetic...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have him confused with me, actually. :behindsofa:

I'm the LeBron fan. Always been a player fan. I was a Kings fan from 2001 - 2007 (Mike Bibby), a Cavs fan from 2004 - 2010, a Heat fan from 2011 - 2014, and a Cavs fan since. I've never hidden this fact and most of the posters here know it.

@Shanemansj13 as long as I've been here has been a cavs fan. He was the only active poster rocking the Cavs flair during those heat years.

No offense, but you're pathetic and fans like you are the reason I got called a bandwagon fan from 2011-2014 and I hate your guts for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.