• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking something is funny usually ends with an "LOL" or you've rated their post "funny". Those aren't the posts I'm referring to.

The message is clear that you have a problem when you pick arguments with anti LeBroners. And you've done it on many occasions- with multiple posters- sometimes on the same thread at the same time. I'm not going to spend my time going back through multiple pages over several dates- and if that means you disagree then so be it. Doesn't mean it didn't/ doesn't happen. I'm not getting into another round of back n forth with you about it. But the same way you feel some say the same thing over & over some also feel you need to own your crap too.

Okay so you insist I have issues w/ other that are anti LeBron yet you won't post anything to back your claims up. Got it. You're also the same person that said I called Kobe a rapist w/o providing proof in the past. Funny that you insist on this stuff but can never back your claims up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be bothered. But you do defend lebron and anything Cavs related an awful lot.

:pound:

Of course you can't be bothered. It's just easier to make stuff up rather than providing any proof.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But here's how the NBA works. Before the season even starts, there's normally 2, or a few teams teams that fall into the title or bust range. It doesn't matter if we pick the end right, because it's epic fail(title or bust) for the few teams that don't win the title, unless someone wants to give them an excuse, and even then it's still a fail on some levels with whatever valid excuse.
Cleveland is in title or bust range, which means it's a failed season if they don't win the chip, just like it was with Miami, the Warriors, and the Lakers that year. Oh and as for Lebron, look, the league is only gonna get younger and better. You're gonna have to hope that Kyrie can lead the team to a title when Lebron hands over the keys either next year, or the year after
I totally agree with you- its win the title or nothing----- but if i look back in 8 years of LBJ Part Deux and hes been to 6 finals and won 2-3 titles that will be fucking awesome.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Of course you can't be bothered. It's just easier to make stuff up rather than providing any proof.

Two people have just called you on it in the last 5 minutes yet somehow we're wrong and you're right? :L

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you- its win the title or nothing----- but if i look back in 8 years of LBJ Part Deux and hes been to 6 finals and won 2-3 titles that will be fucking awesome.

STILL title or bust...:rolleyes2:

still a FAIL if they come up short...:rolleyes2:

guess you're preparing yourself huh...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL title or bust...:rolleyes2:

still a FAIL if they come up short...:rolleyes2:

guess you're preparing yourself huh...?
lol, do i own you so bad mentally that you feel the need to respond to everythingi say? its like having an annoying little brother around that you wished had something better to do.

I mean- dont you think its kinda sad a grown man like yourself has 80% of their posts directed towards someone that completely owns them mentally on a web forum?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so you insist I have issues w/ other that are anti LeBron yet you won't post anything to back your claims up. Got it. You're also the same person that said I called Kobe a rapist w/o providing proof in the past. Funny that you insist on this stuff but can never back your claims up.
I get that your stance is if there's no video it didn't happen. But the fact that you're even arguing with me today over LBJ should be enough to shine the light on it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb & say the couple of "winner" ratings I've gotten shows...excuse me proves....there is a consensus out there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, do i own you so bad mentally that you feel the need to respond to everythingi say? its like having an annoying little brother around that you wished had something better to do.

I mean- dont you think its kinda sad a grown man like yourself has 80% of their posts directed towards someone that completely owns them mentally on a web forum?

Wiggy Wiggy Wiggy, seriously dude...

you don't "own" anyone on here!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ah, the old troll tactic...

how do you "own" me if you can't shut me up...?

reverse psychology doesn't work on a message board, junior...:lol:

sorry if the truth hurts. if your team comes up short, F-A-I-L...!:D

LeClown will be 3-5, and you'll be trying even HARDER to compensate for your lack of manhood than you do now...

#backtothesandboxbitch:finger:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop acting like you don't like the back & forth. It's the reason you throw $h*& @ the wall to see what sticks. You constantly type essay after essay to rile the thread up. In reality it makes me wonder what your life outside of this forum is like if this is what you have to do to interact.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that your stance is if there's no video it didn't happen. But the fact that you're even arguing with me today over LBJ should be enough to shine the light on it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb & say the couple of "winner" ratings I've gotten shows...excuse me proves....there is a consensus out there.

Trojan has pointed it out too. So there's at least three of us.

But because we don't want to waste time scrolling through past threads, it never happened :rolleyes2:

Reactions: LAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two people have just called you on it in the last 5 minutes yet somehow we're wrong and you're right? :L

Okay I have learned my lesson. Are you happy? And while I have my own issues w/ LeBron that aren't the same as others I'm somehow defending him. I will stop that shit right now. Although continue to ignore the fact I have talked shit about him, the Cavs & their idiot owner Danny Boy.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan has pointed it out too. So there's at least three of us.

But because we don't want to waste time scrolling through past threads, it never happened :rolleyes2:
Some people just gotta hold the mirror up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not arguing w/ you. You're arguing w/ me because I don't have the same issues w/ him that you do. But like I just told shaqdaddy I'll cut that shit out immediately. I do find it odd that since I don't have the same issues w/ him so I'm somehow defending him though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I have learned my lesson. Are you happy? And while I have my own issues w/ LeBron that aren't the same as others I'm somehow defending him. I will stop that shit right now. Although continue to ignore the fact I have talked shit about him, the Cavs & their idiot owner Danny Boy.

Not just happy. I'm ecstatic!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-I grew up in NE Ohio & understand what that title means to that part of the state.

It doesn't mean anymore to them than die hard fans of any team. It's made up media crap to try and make a touching story about "long suffering fans."

-So LeBron is the only member of the Heat that should take the blame for losing those 2 Finals? If so I disagree. If it really is a team game then the team lost, not just LeBron. But I do think he firmly stuck his foot in his mouth w/ that...not 1, not 2, not 3 nonsense? Absolutely.

Yes, that's how it works. He gets the lion's share of the credit for the titles they won and he gets the lion's share of the blame when they lose. Kobe took the lion's share of the blame for the 2 finals he lost and he gets much of the credit for the 3 titles he won with Shaq and the majority of the credit for the 2 he won after Shaq left.

-And nobody in their right mind truly expects him to win a title every year in Cleveland. That's an unrealistic expectation.

The Cavs became championship or bust every season the instant he signed. Just like the Lakers were championship or bust every year they had Shaq/Kobe and every year with Kobe/Gasol. Just like the Bulls with MJ/Pippen.

Anything less is pussy bullshit excuse making to try and pretend like the team accomplished something.

And before you say "it's just because you don't like Lebron," ask Warriors fans what I said when they tried to declare last season as successful.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not arguing w/ you. You're arguing w/ me because I don't have the same issues w/ him that you do. But like I just told shaqdaddy I'll cut that shit out immediately. I do find it odd that since I don't have the same issues w/ him so I'm somehow defending him though.
Honestly, I never said anything to you about your issues with LBJ one way or the other. What I said is that you get on other people who are not pro LBJ- and so far a couple people have agreed- even without all the proof you've demanded. The reason I pointed it out is because it's hypocrisy IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop acting like you don't like the back & forth. It's the reason you throw $h*& @ the wall to see what sticks. You constantly type essay after essay to rile the thread up. In reality it makes me wonder what your life outside of this forum is like if this is what you have to do to interact.
LAD- seriously not- if 80% of someones posts were directed towards you- wouldnt you begin to wonder a little bit? lol.

weirdo....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD- seriously not- if 80% of someones posts were directed towards you- wouldnt you begin to wonder a little bit? lol.

weirdo....
Under normal circumstances I would agree. But in your case you throw so much out there to the thread- a lot of which just seems so over the top & unnecessary- that it's hard not to think you do it for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.