• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is LeBron=$$$$$$$

What they should do is stop giving him commercials, endorsements, promos etc. on ESPN, ABC.
Hit him in his ego, where it will really hurt him.

If he's making $$$$$$$$$ for companies that won't happen. Hell you should take it 1 step further & get his ass kicked outta the league! Git 'r dun dude!

untitledvxccxcv.png

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's making $$$$$$$$$ for companies that won't happen. Hell you should take it 1 step further & get his ass kicked outta the league! Git 'r dun dude!

View attachment 156466

Im not talking Sprite.
Im talking about the funny promos or just promoting him in general.
Use the players like Wall who wont rest.
If a Cavs game is on, use Kyrie as the plug.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not talking Sprite.
Im talking about the funny promos or just promoting him in general.
Use the players like Wall who wont rest.
If a Cavs game is on, use Kyrie as the plug.

Word is LeBron's next endorsement commercial will involve Michael Beasley. You can't be happy about that. Because after all...

Beasley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron (right, right, right?:D)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is LeBron's next endorsement commercial will involve Michael Beasley. You can't be happy about that. Because after all...

Beasley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron (right, right, right?:D)

This again?
James is by infinity levels the better player.
Beasley is by infinity levels the better person.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This again?
James is by infinity levels the better player.
Beasley is by infinity levels the better person.

That again? Wait, what are we talking about? You need to take a chill pill or something. We've had this conversation before & yet you've fallen for me trolling you again, it's really too easy. Just lighten up (maybe smoke a doober?:noidea:). So to keep this shit rolling if Beasley's such a better person why hasn't The Balding One gotten in trouble for smokin' the Stick Icky?

Speaking of the Sticky Icky, who stoled my vaporizer?:scratch:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am just glad that the Cavs are trying to go down the Tim Duncan path and how the Spurs extended his career- rather than the Lakers path where Kobe was effectively done as a star after that achilees injury happened. I mean- that was gross negligence- playing a guy at his age all those games- well over 40 minutes a night some nights- thats just red-lining your engine with no oil in it.

Cavs are taking a more common-sense approach. Plus- LeBron strategically sitting out between 6-8 games a year is sure to stave away injuries that could keep him out even longer.

In the long run it works out in the leagues favor.

Cavs wont be doing any other teams any favors by wearing him down in the regular season ill tell ya that much. Whoever gets the Cavs is going to get a LeBron that is ready to rip someones head off.

The two are not the same. Timmy was nowhere near his typical all-star level around the same time as Kobe - you could make the argument that his production started going down before Kobe's. At the end of the day, both players ended up in the league around the same time frame and retired at the same time, with the same amount of rings.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That again? Wait, what are we talking about? You need to take a chill pill or something. We've had this conversation before & yet you've fallen for me trolling you again, it's really too easy. Just lighten up (maybe smoke a doober?:noidea:). So to keep this shit rolling if Beasley's such a better person why hasn't The Balding One gotten in trouble for smokin' the Stick Icky?

Smoking weed makes someone a bad person?

I personally dont smoke, but I have.

What cave do you live in?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sitting out games guarantees you wont get injured"---Wiggy and Wade

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know James or Beasley but to say player a is a better person than player B because from what you know he doesn't smoke weed is extremely lame and stupid. I don't know who is a better person but smoking weed is never the determining factor.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know James or Beasley but to say player a is a better person than player B because from what you know he doesn't smoke weed is extremely lame and stupid. I don't know who is a better person but smoking weed is never the determining factor.

Trust me on this one.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky and WS having the best game of the tournament so far

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two are not the same. Timmy was nowhere near his typical all-star level around the same time as Kobe - you could make the argument that his production started going down before Kobe's. At the end of the day, both players ended up in the league around the same time frame and retired at the same time, with the same amount of rings.
yah...only a championship, a couple all nba teams, a couple all defensive teams, a couple all star games...no big deal.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah...only a championship, a couple all nba teams, a couple all defensive teams, a couple all star games...no big deal.

Yeah...Kobe and Timmy made all-nba 1st team in 2013 - their last ones. Timmy was still a good defender, but he was 2nd team all-defense in 2015. Duncan wasn't the catalyst for the Spurs last title in '14 like he was in previous years.

Not sure what your point was.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoking weed makes someone a bad person?

I personally dont smoke, but I have.

What cave do you live in?

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

Just more proof you don't have much of a sense of humor. I've said on many occasions I have a CO. medical marijuana card. That's why I mentioned weed & asked where my vaporizer was. It was a joke, since you obviously missed it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make sure to read my # 20114 comment. That should explain everything.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU Celtics

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU Celtics

Hey what's that all about? Shiiiit the Celtics lost to the Philly Tank Project today.:L

You take that comment of yours back right now!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we have Doc Rivers bitching about back to backs.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey what's that all about? Shiiiit the Celtics lost to the Philly Tank Project today.:L

You take that comment of yours back right now!
That's why I said it! Philly needs to LOSE games and your team helped them out. I don't want them to use the pick swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.