• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Rosterbation

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sick are we?

This is, at this moment, the 2nd biggest thread in the history of this board, and will probably become #1 in less than a week. And it is an entirely off-season thread.

Our discussion of Zobrist alone would set records on most boards.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Shea just dropped a little nugget on CSN Giants Hot Stove Special that Randy Johnson when he was with the Giants spent a lot of time with Bumgarner talking pitching and he stressed to Bum how important it was to go deep into games when he was out there. Looks like Bum listened to him and I noticed a calmness in Bum last year saving his energy more on the bench especially in the playoffs. The scene of Bum in the bullpen for game 7 of the WS putting his arm around I think Casilla . He seemed to tell those guys down there ...I got this. Reminded me of Clint right before he saved the day and rode off into the sunset in one of his Westerns. Bum is growing up....look out. Thanks to Shea for that little gem.

:clap::suds:

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sick are we?

This is, at this moment, the 2nd biggest thread in the history of this board, and will probably become #1 in less than a week. And it is an entirely off-season thread.

Clarification. While the *subject matter* is about what the roster will be in 2015, the *date* on which it was started was back in early August. So it both IS and IS NOT "an entirely off-season thread".

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be interesting to claim him, and then DFA him ourselves.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be interesting to claim him, and then DFA him ourselves.

Every season there seems to be a few guys who go through this roller-coaster ride.

I forget who, but the Giants got into one of these games a few years back where the guy had about 3 1-day stints with the Giants in about a 2-week period.